Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. (28159 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Daminaj2(f): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
According to Miss Binta Bello, Second babymama to Africa's multi talented Wizkid. Being a babymama ...sorry Mother is the highest paying job in the world, because it is paid with pure love and some little cheque's here and there?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/03/wizkids-second-babymama-binta-bello.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Daminaj2(f): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
You agree?
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
One Dullard giving herself hope undecided

Go and work lazy ass. angry

Pure love my foot undecided

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
so

see this::: Fear in Ibadan over alleged kidnappers’
dungeon http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/fear-in-ibadan-over-alleged-kidnappers.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by youngaz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
I tink she iz high on paraga shagrin well maybe d 'opa eyin' she use 2 take afta wizkid don bash her iz affecting her skullcheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by vizkiz: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
will you all believe me now whenever I say 85% of Nigerian girls are gold diggers? (they are coming for me grin)

I think I need to start doubling my condoms from now on. We furck with 2 CDs on or we no furck at all undecided

Lol... I knew some biitches ate gonna get mad at this. OK, she isn't Nigerian but she has gat no mojo compared to a 9ja babe undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Utchgirl(f): 12:34am On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:
will you all believe me now whenever I say 85% of Nigerian girls are gold diggers?

I think I need to start doubling my condoms from now on. We furck with 2 CDs on or we no furck at all undecided

Is wizkid 2nd baby mama a nigerian girl ?

Biko check her country b4 u comment.

37 Likes

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 18, 2016
This is girl is such an attention slore!!!

Only God knows what the child will turn into since it has a big slore as its mum

1 Like

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by vizkiz: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Utchgirl:

Is wizkid 2nd baby mama a nigerian girl ?

Biko check her country b4 u comment.

oh really
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by callJesu: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Grabs space cheesy
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:
will you all believe me now whenever I say 85% of Nigerian girls are gold diggers?

Why are you so bitter about Nigerian girls? Is the lady in question a Nigerian

17 Likes

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by henrydadon(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
nah lack of shame dey worry this one..if not because of what the society has turn now..she suppose to be hiding under a rock..shameless fool.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by delectablegyal(f): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
#unbandelectablegyal
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by x6blade(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Thosinhaknow(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
werey re o
jo mo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
would someone please tell her it's not a job, it's a responsibility...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by qreem231(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
One Dullard giving herself hope undecided

Go and work lazy ass. angry

Pure love my foot undecided
Lwkm! Sister u kalaa gaan oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by yinkslinks(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
ladies do you all think wiz kid is handsome?
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by fowlyansh181(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2016
Nigerian girls, girls generally are a curse and evil

2 Likes

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by DBossNG(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2016
qreem231:
Lwkm! Sister u kalaa gaan oo
sad sad sad

The lady is falling our hands jare cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:
This is girl is such an attention slore!!!

Only God knows what the child will turn into since it has a big slore as its mum

Seriously!
I'm just disgusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by kennyman2000(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
fowlyansh181:

You better say "some" and stop generalising foolishly.

11 Likes

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by CashdownNG: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
All these proud baby mamas sef...very soon "Gay Lussac's" and Baby mamas goan render marriage redundant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by vizkiz: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2016
Sijo01:

Why are you so bitter about Nigerian girls? Is the lady in question a Nigerian

9ja girls are not better. Infact if it was a Nigerian girl, she will use voodoo on you in order to make you fall for her. undecided
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Pwetyefe(f): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2016
All dis baby mama tinx dey tire me.wizkid don dey follow 2 baba lead o.
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by minasota(f): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:

*yawn*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by omolola15(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Child support na correct business
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by minasota(f): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Some are pained

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Sacked By Cool FM Over Basketmouth Beef? / Wedding Ceremony Of Kevin Pam And Elizabeth Gupta Of Big Brother In Pictures. / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.