Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. (28184 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Rozyma1: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:

9ja girls are not better

It seems you don't have a sister, or your father married from another country?

1 Like

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by vizkiz: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Rozyma1:

It seems you don't have a sister, or your father married from another country?

you wouldn't like the reply you get if I typed what I really had in mind
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Missonas(f): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:
will you all believe me now whenever I say 85% of Nigerian girls are gold diggers?

I think I need to start doubling my condoms from now on. We furck with 2 CDs on or we no furck at all undecided

Erm bros do u av swiss accts? are u a celeb? do u av so many grp of coys? av u lost count of aw much u're worth? are u foreign base? If no then u're safe grin
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by vizkiz: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Missonas:

Erm bros do u av swiss accts? are u a celeb? do u av so many grp of coys? av u lost count of aw much u're worth? are u foreign base? If no then u're safe grin

smh... god save me from them undecided
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Rozyma1: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:

you wouldn't like the reply you get if I typed what I really had in mind

It's a faceless forum anyway,go on.
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Cotonou weed in action.
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by floragregs(f): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Nigerian girls, girls generally are a curse and evil
ur mum, sister's, and female cousins and aunts included

3 Likes

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by SUCRE007: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Some girls now believe it is easier to sell their face than their brain.
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by ifyemex(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2016
I concur
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Mistermamus(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2016
Bloggers stop giving diz gal attention talk b6ut sumtin beta jor
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2016
youngaz:
I tink she iz high on paraga shagrin well maybe d 'opa eyin' she use 2 take afta wizkid don bash her iz affecting her skullcheesycheesy

Guy paraga is a slang for naija passport overseas lol
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by egobetatoday: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Dharniel:
would someone please tell her it's not a job, it's a responsibility...

heheehe...dont forget the 'little cheques here and there' that she mentioned. That is the sweetest part you know?!
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by shizzy7(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2016
vizkiz:
will you all believe me now whenever I say 85% of Nigerian girls are gold diggers? (they are coming for me grin)

I think I need to start doubling my condoms from now on. We furck with 2 CDs on or we no furck at all undecided

Lol... I knew some biitches ate gonna get mad at this. OK, she isn't Nigerian but she has gat no mojo compared to a 9ja babe undecided

??¿??
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by khattab02: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2016
imagine what our society has become. Instead of being sorry for yourself, for being pregnant out of wedlock, these days it a thing of joy and proudness once the person in question is a celeb. Chei!!!

#there is no shame any more in da world!

1 Like

Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by zicca(f): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Op,why are you making her look bad by misinterpreting her quote,am a mother and I get her point
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by lohresloco: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2016
you know she's not Nigerian,right?
Diddyydiva:
sad sad sad

The lady is falling our hands jare cheesy grin
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Damn I clicked because I thought it read whiz kalifa angry
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2016
For all my niggas with babies, by beeches that use their kids as meal tickets. Not knowing that the disconnect from the father The next generation will be the next victims! #Kanye west #no more parties in LA.
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2016
For all my niggas, with babies by beeches, that use their kids as meal tickets. Not knowing that the disconnect from the father The next generation will be the next victims! #Kanye west #no more parties in LA.
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2016
lohresloco:
you know she's not Nigerian,right?
she is still a lady smiley
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by JACKSNOW(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2016
I undastand now that having a bastard is a job ...not only a job but highly paid job....WHO CARES BY DE WAY ...gurls wats wrong wif u
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by fortunechy(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2016
is very unfortunate dt 99.9 naija gals ar suffering frm brain turmo
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by leofab(f): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Amechi the lizard of Ubima why
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Rose01y: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
yh yh plus his monthly allawee grin grin grin grin
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by jattshaf(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am just here to read comments and give likes...

But don't forget that many gives birth and many will still born but not a mother in terms of motherly quality
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Mekurexx: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
When your baby daddy refuse to put a ring on it tongue
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by roselynbas(f): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
beauty is for a season, dumb is forever!
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by jimjay109: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Daminaj2:
According to Miss Binta Bello, Second babymama to Africa's multi talented Wizkid. Being a babymama ...sorry Mother is the highest paying job in the world, because it is paid with pure love and some little cheque's here and there?

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/03/wizkids-second-babymama-binta-bello.html

Find it hard to belief that she can say this to the whole world. I beg think twice....
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by deebrain(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lazy and shameless woman.

angry
Re: Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. by Oyindebrah(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Shes sick,wizkid's small dick is affecting her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Wows In Underwear Photoshoot / MI Abaga Stuns In Jean Clothing & Red Sneakers / Nina Ivy Slays In Red Swimsuits, Says Smell The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.