Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror (820 Views)

$15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has
commended the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Yusuf
Buratai, for his exemplary leadership style which
has
led to successes in the fight against terrorists,
saying that his leadership style has motivated officers and
men in the battlefield since he assumed office.
Speaking when Gen. Buratai paid him a courtesy
visit
at Government House Benin City, Oshiomhole said “We in Edo State appreciate the leadership
that you
are providing for the Nigerian Armed Forces and the
Nigerian Army in particular. We watched you on
television and we saw a very senior officer meeting
his officers and men right in the battle field, sharing the dust, the sun and all the deprivations, the sort of
thing you sometimes see in foreign countries. I think
that you are leading by example. “Yes, Boko
Haram has not exactly disappeared, but
there is no doubt that they themselves will in their
own way appreciate that things have changed, that the Nigerian side is better. They no longer have that
audacity, that impunity to move freely without fear."
[br/]
Source - http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112687751.xhtml?tema=71

Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by magabounce(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by olasmith10(m): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by ritababe(f): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Mr Adams finish road wey you start abeg.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 18, 2016
this guy no to ugly naa
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 18, 2016
rawswag:
this guy no to ugly naa

you should see a billboard of him sweating in okpekpe race in Benin city
smeagol even looks handsome.
I wonder how Mrs lara copes I am sure she sees him sweating all the time when they are... lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:

you should see a billboard of him sweating in okpekpe race in Benin city
smeagol even looks handsome.
I wonder how Mrs lara copes I am sure she sees him sweating all the time when they are... lipsrsealed
lwkmd ........when they are wat ?? answer o lolz
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 18, 2016
rawswag:
lwkmd ........when they are wat ?? answer o lolz

I comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:

I comment my reserve
u b Benin babe Abi
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 18, 2016
rawswag:
u b Benin babe Abi

I am Biafran cheesy

na joke oh

. I know some people who are though.. they say he is a bad governor and that he only did well in his first term . probably a strategy to get In. a second term.. i doubt APC will win in Benin city in the upcoming elections in June or so because his people are really angry with him
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 18, 2016
baebae:

I am Biafran cheesy

na joke oh

. I know some people who are though.. they say he is a bad governor and that he only did well in his first term . probably a strategy to get In. a second term.. i doubt APC will win in Benin city in the upcoming elections in June or so because his people are really angry with him
from my views d guy won t win. too
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 18, 2016
rawswag:
from my views d guy won t win. too

my thoughts exactly
Re: Oshiomhole Praise Army Chief Over War On Terror by greatiyk4u(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2016
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Touching Pictures From Barr Ocholi, Wife And Son's Burial / My Opinion- Self Defence The Only Way To End Fulani Menace / Rivers Rerun: PDP Wins More Federal Seats, One State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.