Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators (1297 Views)

N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport / C. Ronaldo Just Acquired The Latest Bugatti Chiron Worth $2.5 Million / Inside The Spotless Factory Where Buggati Built Its £2million Chiron Hypercars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators by naijacarlovers: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Ladies and gents, i present to you the 2016 Bugatti Chiron. The car that has been designed like its predecessor to turn the automotive world once more on its head. For this car, no long story, the stats will simply do the talking.

Price - 1.9 million British Pounds.

Weight - 5 tons.

Number of radiators - 11. (Yours and my car? 1).

0-60mph - 2.5secs.

0-124mph (199kph) - 6.5secs.

Horsepower - 1479hp.

Max speed - 261mph (420kph).

Number already sold - over 100 units.

So if you place order for one now how long to deliver it - like 3 years.

Number of turbochargers - 4.

Quantity of air the engine consumes per minute of operation - 60,000 liters.

Culled from http://www.naijacarlovers.com/2016/03/the-amazing-1500hp-bugatti-chiron-at.html#more

Re: Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators by rockiedink(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2016
So this is the successor to the 'mighty' Veyron...

It must be even 'mightier'...or should I call it the 'almighty Chiron' grin grin grin

No worry...

We go soon see am for Lekki and Abuja...

1 Like

Re: Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators by naijacarlovers: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2016
rockiedink:
So this is the successor to the 'mighty' Veyron...

It must be even 'mightier'...or should I call it the 'almighty Chiron' grin grin grin

No worry...

We go soon see am for Lekki and Abuja...

Bros did u check the exchange rate of recent? E go tey for this one to enter Naija o. Moreover 'pepper' no de flow for system again like before.
Re: Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators by Stancity(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2016
naijacarlovers:

Bros did u check the exchange rate of recent? E go tey for this one to enter Naija o. Moreover 'pepper' no de flow for system again like before.
Heheheh...

You dey refer to yahoo guys?.... The price of the car no be here ooo....

1 Like

Re: Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators by naijacarlovers: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stancity:
Heheheh...

You dey refer to yahoo guys?.... The price of the car no be here ooo....

Hehehehe. Na u no o.
Re: Official Details Of The New Bugatti Chiron With 11 Radiators by Stancity(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
naijacarlovers:

Hehehehe. Na u no o.
The interior of that car is mind blowing...
One day i will be proud owner of one. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regd. 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale In Port Harcourt. 1.6M (Neg) / Benz C180 Up For Sale / SPORTSOLDTomato Red Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Corolla SPORTSOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.