Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

"When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) (1930 Views)

Apc - The Recessionist (season 1) / The Precious Girl - Episode 2 (season 1:#storytime ) / Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by Youngk(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Being broke is "temporary" being out of cash to solve some daily needs.In Nigeria is always a daily incidence for most folks depending on the rate at which their income flows in and flies out,i have been broke too,In fact am currently broke and that's what has inspired this 15 list of what an average broke guy in Nigeria feel like in order to keep his head afloat till next pay day. Nigerians most especially youths can easily relate to it. No hating oo
lets goooo thereeeeee..

1. When you’re broke you realize that soaking Garri is your hubby.
2. When you’re broke you take trekking as fitness exercise.
my guy: oboy why you dey trek?enter bus now!
me: noo i just feel like doing some "walkout".thanks for your concern
3. When you’re broke you realize that cowbell and peak choco already contain milk and sugar,all is required is just to add hot water.
4. When your broke you take NTA as your favorite TV station,you be like Gotv and startimes are too social.
5. When your broke you suddenly realize that is not a must to take mineral after eating jellof rice @ mama Nkechi’s mama put.water is God sent and natural.
6. When you’re broke you suddenly realize that you are in lenten period and is not a proper to eat meat.
7. When you’re broke you realize that crayfish and fish are all fish.
8. When your broke your brag that Nokia torch is the best phone for rich dude.so simple to use and connect business.
9. When you’re broke you insist that there is nothing like balance diet, food is food, na GOD dey save life.
10. When you’re broke you suddenly start watching weight.even when you don't have weight to watch
11. When you’re broke and unable to fuel your “I pass my neighbor” generator, you be like I love this heat is burning some fats inside me.
12. When you’re broke, fasting can come anything. Jesus is lord.
13. When you‘re broke you realize that the water in pure water and can water are all the same. i hate discrimination.
14. When you’re broke you suddenly realize that can coke is over hyped, bottle coke bae.
15. Add yours in the comment box,afterall am sure am not the only broke guy now.

part 2 coming soon.....www.funnycapnaija.com....have a wonderful weekend.

source:http://www.funnycapnaija.com/2016/03/when-you-re-broke-in-nigeriaseason-1.html

1 Like

Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by missingrib(f): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
poverty is a sin!!!!!
Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by decatalyst(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
The poster above me has a mentality of a fighter, a winner and some who doesn't settles for less, just like me cool cool
Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
The poster above me is using sweet words to 'whyne' the poster above him...sad

2 Likes

Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
The poster above me is Amebo undecided

2 Likes

Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
The poster above me has already been swayed by the sweet words tat Were not directed at her but she tapped it anyway.....ts a lost cause grin

2 Likes

Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by cliquevibes(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
The poster above me shuld stop acting lyk shakespeare....n shut up

1 Like

Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
cliquevibes:
The poster above me shuld stop acting lyk shakespeare....n shut up
Diddydiva so yhu already have boyfriend here...smh...all tis small girls sha...tell him to get outta my face sha wink I throw strong punches cool
Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by Chazzyboy: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
And if u come hammer
Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by luthorcorp: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
...you realize that manual car is beta than automatic because it is push and start.god punish proverty

2 Likes

Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by cliquevibes(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
slyIsaac:

Diddydiva so yhu already have boyfriend here...smh...all tis small girls sha...tell him to get outta my face sha wink I throw strong punches cool
. Be my guest...
Re: "When You' Re Broke" In Nigeria(season 1) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
cliquevibes:
. Be my guest...
Oga rambo I greet o...I. Uh...actually tried to talk a good game.but deep down ah dey fear o..no come track me o...wink

(1) (Reply)

Iphone / Check Out This Signpost Spotted At Gwarinpa Primary School Abuja / Caption This...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.