Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 (1964 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Definition Of Wahala / Funny: The Real Definition Of Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
[center][/center]NEW HOT COMEDY
TITLED: DEFINITION OF WAHALA *SEASON 1*

by CEO

NOTE: do not copy without the author aporoval.

Author : ABDUL #CEO

what is wahala?

wahala is wen u spend your last pocket buy Peak milk,bread,butter which at d end you mistakenly mix am with Salt

keep following

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
wahala definition part 2

at d moment when u mistakenly send your Nude pics to your dad instead of your boyfriend.

*your dad go be like whaaatt sandra Thunder go fire you there so this is wat you have been doing in school? sandra i want to see you at home frst thing tomorrow morning.*

at this moment my sister i dedicate #LAST STATION BY TEKNO TO YOU

#CEO #JOKES
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Definition of wahala part 3

when your wife shout loudly *snake* *snake* *snake* an you boldly enter the room with your cutlass close door wen u are about to strike snake then NEPA turn off the light.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
YOU CAN DROP UR WHATSAPP NUMB TO JOIN MY GROUP ITS ALL ABOUT MY JOKES
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
MORE LOADING
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2016
DEFINITION OF WAHALA PART 4

you get 1k to sub after 3weeks of struggle and restless day immediately after loading your recharge MTN send your msg that

*Dear customer, we have deduct N660 from your acct for GAME+ & MUSIC+ monthly subscription thanks for using MTN.*

my brother that's real definition of wahala
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2016
DEFINITION OF WAHALA PART 5

at the moment when your teacher asked a question *what is intonation?* all the intelligence students rise there hands up so you decided to also rise your hands up despite not knowing *luckily the teacher pointed at you to stand up an explain INTONATION.* hmm my broda that's wat i call wahala wahala
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
DEFINITION OF WAHALA PART 6

At the moment when you have 1.5gb as your last data so you decide to download PES 2017 at d moment when your download reaches 1.49gb it pops download fail unsupported format.

I call this double wahala.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
DEFINITION OF WAHALA PART 7

real wahala is when you decide to bet your 50k school fees for arsenal vs Barcelona match giving arsenal away win.
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Abdul4rl22(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
DEFINITION OF WAHALA PART 8.

at the moment when you shout "Sai baba" at the street of warri delta state, my guy 1960-2016 wahala will surely lay under your head dat day.
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by FIREMAN1977(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Very funny.
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by chidibenz77: 4:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Abdul4rl22:
YOU CAN DROP UR WHATSAPP NUMB TO JOIN MY GROUP ITS ALL ABOUT MY JOKES

pls add 08138630440
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by dontee18: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Origin(f): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Actually its the cobra in the house, u r all alone, you've got it in a corner, dragged the chairs together, closed the door, . You have your stick ready. High over your head.

Wwwwhaaaam!
You hit the snake

Nepa takes light.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Wahala By Ceo Season 1 by Rcastle: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Abdul4rl22:

by CEO

what is wahala?

wahala is wen u spend your last pocket buy Peak milk,bread,butter which at d end you mistakenly mix am with Salt

keep following
cheesy
Abdul4rl22:

by CEO

what is wahala?

keep following

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed This / Different Banks Trolling On Morata On Twitter / I Caught Her Towelling Her Wet Ppussy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.