Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown (1109 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) / Ladies Almost Totally Nak**ed During The Brazilian Carnival / Ladies Dance Nak-ed In The Presence Of Young Children And Teenagers All In The N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by damiloladuke: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Are you going to call this dressing or craziness. I think Madness is the best word that qualifies this.

These American celebrities are obviously sold out to the devil. How can she dress to a public place in this kind of outfit

Hmmmmm

See the pictures showing her bombom and bare breasts here

www.blackberrybabes.com

Re: Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by USAutoBuy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
damiloladuke:
Are you going to call this dressing or craziness. I think Madness is the best word that qualifies this.
These American celebrities are obviously sold out to the devil. How can she dress to a public place in this kind of outfit
Hmmmmm
www.blackberrybabes.com

Get your facts right. SHE WAS ON A SET OF MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!

ITS A CLOSED SET INSIDE A COMPOUND!!!!
Re: Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by damiloladuke: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
USAutoBuy:

Get your facts right. SHE WAS ON A SET OF MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!

ITS A CLOSED SET INSIDE A COMPOUND!!!!

SHE IS SIMPLY NAKED....which is more devious? the music video or the public show
Re: Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by plumule(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
damiloladuke:

SHE IS SIMPLY NAKED....which is more devious? the music video or the public show

if you want to bath and finds out that a cctv is installed in the bathroom what will you do.. Bath with your clothes on.
Re: Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by USAutoBuy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
damiloladuke:

And this affects you how?
Re: Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by damiloladuke: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
USAutoBuy:

And this affects you how?
Re: Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by plumule(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
damiloladuke:

Hmmmmm

www.blackberrybabes.com
sold to the devil, don't be to religous in that aspect cos plato did the same to provide you wit philosophy. Next time learn hw to be employed.

Re: Rihanna Stack Nak##ed In A Flowing Transparent Gown by damiloladuke: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
plumule:
sold to the devil, don't be to religous in that aspect cos plato did the same to provide you wit philosophy. Next time learn hw to be employed.

Am sorry, if 100K is not enough to work on a single blog monthly...Please provide me a link to a better one....I will appreciate you for that

(1) (Reply)

Stop Crucifying My Sister, Mercy Aigbe Backs Toyin Aimakhu / Nigerian Actress Bukky Wright 2nd Son Becomes An American Air Force Officer / Tiwa Savage Addresses ALL The Drama Of The Past 24 Hours In This Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.