Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission (43644 Views)

NBC Sanctions 86 Broadcasting Stations / 12 Nigerian Songs Banned By NBC / BBC World Service To Start Broadcasting In Igbo And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by iyatrustee(f): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Did they just wake up to their responsibilities?

Are you kidding me! NaetoC's Montana is more than 2yrs and i am sure Iyanya's Gift is more than a year. Songs wey don reign finish.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Helenbab8800: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by oboy3(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
NBC abi na NNPC,una goooodu morning
hope you guys slept well sha oooo?

see songs wey don reign pass,mumu people
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by funnynation(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
redcliff:

Can you silly folks leave the guy alone? why always unnecessarily disturbing the guy ? then again, if you dont know what to comment, you can just view the thread and bounce off...
who be dis one again? Airforce1 is my brother for ur info..
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by denko(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God Olamide na Buhari Fan
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Bet Y dem ban dem undecided
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Abimbade: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Make dem come ban dis one too. Pay my dues by dreybaba. gudanglagu.biz/242988622/download-lagu-pay-my-dues-by-dreybaba/Download and check if they shd ban it or not
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by charlesucheh(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Why didn't they turn the industry into a praise and worship house?? Bringing in morality when we kNow within us, there are unlimited nepotism, corruption, despotism etc. ABEGI!!! Make we hear word jare!!!!! NONZENCE!!!!
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Kaldakinn: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Imagine that.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by pabjo: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
at least let have a decent music please.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by SerialDigits(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
I heard that they also banned Ayinla Omowura, one of his tracks, how true is that? ah beg.. angry angry
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by klax(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
I support the ban, my opinion no offense.

Any nonsense song should be ban that is it.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by ettaetta(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by BlissP(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Old news
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sijo01:
Only olamide 4 tracks banned! That's to say he has no reasonable thing to sing.
wait for the street to come for you, he can feed your useless generations with the money he is making from his no reasonable thing, olosho tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by flinsburg: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hi folks

You want to buy the best of wears and shoes with quality and complete detailed precision that suits your sense of style and fashion visit our store on jumia

https://www./byw/

or visit www.bywstyles..com and get them at more affordable prizes
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by lekxaid007(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
I Heard They Ban One Of Pasuma Music Too.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Navvy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Evathyst:
NBC should please step up their game to include banning some of our vulgar musicians.

*Reminisce*
*Lil Kesh*
*Olamide*
*Terry Gee* Although nature himself has banned this mofo.

These vulgar fellows are corrupting public morals abeg. undecided undecided
miss morality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by agbangam: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
A lady was like during their days (70/80's) dat just a Song u get to listen to during their tym can transform u physically, spiritually and mentally. She was wat do u guys learn from ur today songs. And I was like "shakiti bobo" grin
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Omoluabi16(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
I will soon delete all these immoral songs off my phone.They preach nothings but sex, immorality and hard drugs. They are also disrespectful to women, there is more to a woman than her sexuality. Good job NBC.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by thaoriginator: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
End Time Ban (ETB)
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Sunkyphil(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
song wey many people don over listen to na I'm dem dey ban yeye dey smell
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Sunkyphil(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
iyatrustee:
Did they just wake up to their responsibilities?

Are you kidding me! NaetoC's Montana is more than 2yrs and i am sure Iyanya's Gift is more than a year. Songs wey don reign finish.

Yeye dey smell.
I tire for NBC o
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by bayinq25(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
praizeblog:
The Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation
(NBC)regulates the quality and decency of
content that is played across all national
broadcasting houses to mass audience.
The NBC possess a strict list of rules guiding
the content of the music and videos,
frowning on lewd videos, and debauched
lyrics.

A number of top acts have been affected by
this ban, with YBNL rappers, Olamide and Lil
Kesh bearing the brunt of the censorship as
a four of their hit songs have been
blacklisted.

Rappers Reminisce and CDQ are also
affected, May D, Wizkid, and Iyanya forming
the core of singers to have been affected by
the ban.

Here are most recent list of banned hit
songs by the NBC. See them below.

1) Olamide – Don’t Stop

2) Reminisce – ‘Tesojue’

3) Naeto C – ‘Tony Montana’ ft D’banj

4) Phyno – ‘Yayo’

5) Masterkraft – ‘Indomie’ ft CDQ,.
Olamide

6) Wizkid – ‘In my bed’

7) Iyanya – ‘Gift’ ft Don Jazzy

cool Lil Kesh – ‘Gbese’

9) May D – ‘Ibadi’

10) Olamide - Bobo

11) Olamide – ‘Falila Ketan’

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/10-hit-songs-banned-by-nigeria.html?m=0
If everyone condemns olamide's songs for being too raw then who buys them?who plays these songs everywhere?hypocrites everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Jobabori(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God NBC do not hear Yoruba. They could have ban most of Obesere's songs.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by sikirat2020: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
ok let me go and buy them , listen and reason before deciding if the ban is political or morally
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by ybalogs(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Watchout!!! Most of these songs will still win awards.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by jovincyy10(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tori51:
I am Tori from Canada Toronto. I just want to say a big thank you to DR OGUMEN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, a man who left me for another woman for good 4 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me, until i met DR OGUMEN who told me everything will be over i tough he was also a scam.until he told me that my ex will be back in 2 days time am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact DR OGUMEN who is trustworthy and straight forward,you can contact him via email ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com You can add him on his Facebook at (Ogumen Spell Temple) Good Luck to you.
....Dr ogumen...you self na scam
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
bayinq25:
If everyone condemns olamide's songs for being too raw then who buys them?who plays these songs everywhere?hypocrites everywhere
lol.....abi nw

1 Like

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Ganjafama(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tori51:
I am Tori from Canada Toronto. I just want to say a big thank you to DR OGUMEN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, a man who left me for another woman for good 4 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me, until i met DR OGUMEN who told me everything will be over i tough he was also a scam.until he told me that my ex will be back in 2 days time am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact DR OGUMEN who is trustworthy and straight forward,you can contact him via email ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com You can add him on his Facebook at (Ogumen Spell Temple) Good Luck to you.
You ex came back via a spell and you are happy with that. That is forced loved and it is no love. Dr Ogumen indeed!
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Aubrey1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
oya make dem come delete tam comot for my phone nw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan: "Baby Mama" Video - Watch / Seun Kuti On Burna Boy's Underwear Performance - Fela Never Wore Pants On Stage / Benjamin ‘Kokoro’ Aderounmu: The Real Life 'Drummer Boy' (pic + Sound)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.