Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission (43645 Views)

NBC Sanctions 86 Broadcasting Stations / 12 Nigerian Songs Banned By NBC / BBC World Service To Start Broadcasting In Igbo And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by mamajaz(f): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Teempakguy:
I will now go and download all the songs listed therein.

first, to spite these people with hugely misplace priorities,

two, I'm curious,

Whose data go suffer?
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Laveda(f): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Even Tesojue?
These are old songs nau undecided

Are they just hearing them now?
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by marklew: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Song wey we don hear finish before them place ban.. ;DSong wey we don hear finish before them place ban..
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by iykekelvins(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol... That Yayo sef deserve banning
Mumu Video
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by iykekelvins(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
marklew:
Song wey we don hear finish before them place ban.. ;DSong wey we don hear finish before them place ban..
OperaMini grin
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Trust77: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
mamajaz:

Whose data go suffer?
Data isn't a problem for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Sunky200: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
the broadcasting commission are just waking up

btw have they not listen to

'story for the gods' by olamide

'twerk by Bred ft Davido'
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Dantee005(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lol....
Olamide:telunfa..shuuuuu
Goonz:BoBo....
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by maestroz: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
I think NBC should enforce all these musicians to pass through universities where music are taught. even my 2 year old baby don dey sing don't stop and BOBO by olamide. it is the height of it.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Adeyeancah(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tori51:
I am Tori from Canada Toronto. I just want to say a big thank you to DR OGUMEN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, a man who left me for another woman for good 4 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me, until i met DR OGUMEN who told me everything will be over i tough he was also a scam.until he told me that my ex will be back in 2 days time am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact DR OGUMEN who is trustworthy and straight forward,you can contact him via email ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com You can add him on his Facebook at (Ogumen Spell Temple) Good Luck to you.
Tori51:
I am Tori from Canada Toronto. I just want to say a big thank you to DR OGUMEN for what he has done for me,he brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart, a man who left me for another woman for good 4 years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's but all kept deceiving me, until i met DR OGUMEN who told me everything will be over i tough he was also a scam.until he told me that my ex will be back in 2 days time am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,i will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact DR OGUMEN who is trustworthy and straight forward,you can contact him via email ogumenspelltemple@gmail.com You can add him on his Facebook at (Ogumen Spell Temple) Good Luck to you.
Tori51:
SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Zule zoo - kerewa grin
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by kwencypresh(f): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
REMINISCE-TESOJUE... DEM NEED BAND DAT SONG LONG TIME AGO, IT TOOK DEM TOO LONG NAH
praizeblog:
The Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation
(NBC)regulates the quality and decency of
content that is played across all national
broadcasting houses to mass audience.
The NBC possess a strict list of rules guiding
the content of the music and videos,
frowning on lewd videos, and debauched
lyrics.

A number of top acts have been affected by
this ban, with YBNL rappers, Olamide and Lil
Kesh bearing the brunt of the censorship as
a four of their hit songs have been
blacklisted.

Rappers Reminisce and CDQ are also
affected, May D, Wizkid, and Iyanya forming
the core of singers to have been affected by
the ban.

Here are most recent list of banned hit
songs by the NBC. See them below.

1) Olamide – Don’t Stop

2) Reminisce – ‘Tesojue’

3) Naeto C – ‘Tony Montana’ ft D’banj

4) Phyno – ‘Yayo’

5) Masterkraft – ‘Indomie’ ft CDQ,.
Olamide

6) Wizkid – ‘In my bed’

7) Iyanya – ‘Gift’ ft Don Jazzy

cool Lil Kesh – ‘Gbese’

9) May D – ‘Ibadi’

10) Olamide - Bobo

11) Olamide – ‘Falila Ketan’

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/10-hit-songs-banned-by-nigeria.html?m=0
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tori51:
Telling us that you're from Canada means that you're a Scammer. Secondly, if you're not DR Ogumen, why take the stress to advertise for him. Thirdly, open a new thread.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by mastercee(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tori51:

Oponu
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
kwencypresh:
REMINISCE-TESOJUE... DEM NEED BAND DAT SONG LONG TIME AGO, IT TOOK DEM TOO LONG NAH
dnt mind dos ppl
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by phoenix23401(m): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Arewa12:
all na bobo

wink wink grin wink
http://hairstyle27..com.ng/2016/03/thank-god-is-friday-hairstyle-jamz_18.html?m=1

abeg my people make una help me look this girl hand o!! or is that smone else's hand...end time hand!!
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Tmercy(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Sijo01:
Only olamide 4 tracks banned! That's to say he has no reasonable thing to sing.
keep hating
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by morganwizzy55(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Tori51:

I lough u in swahili and Korea, why damaging the young man's home with ogumen? Remember that if u are d one someone did dis to, hope u won't get angry? Why can't u move on and get another man... Or are u been rejected already
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I will soon delete all these immoral songs off my phone.They preach nothings but sex, immorality and hard drugs. They are also disrespectful to women, there is more to a woman than her sexuality. Good job NBC.
THE ONLY REASONABLE HUMAN BEING HERE.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by EmmyDe25(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2016
@Op, National Broadcasting Commission or Nigeria Broadcasting Cooperation The writer and the editor need some time off journalism. What travesty
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by podoski1981(m): 2:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Nbc banned her tu?
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by streamsofjoy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
U will neva find names like Timi Dakolo or Asa here. It's only these agbayas who have refused to grow up.
Re: Hit Songs Banned By The Nigeria Broadcasting Commission by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who has the full album Aljonu Elere by Ayinla Omowura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan: "Baby Mama" Video - Watch / Seun Kuti On Burna Boy's Underwear Performance - Fela Never Wore Pants On Stage / Benjamin ‘Kokoro’ Aderounmu: The Real Life 'Drummer Boy' (pic + Sound)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.