Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt (2854 Views)

Cost Analysis And Returns Of Plantain Plantation On One Acre Of Land / Closed / Plantain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by kola411(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is a post for people who are interested in buying unripe plantain in large quantities transported from the farm. I'm in need of sumone who is or want to be a distributor in PH.city. It much cheaper in large quantities because the cost of transportation will be minimal. Who ever that is interested, kindly comment.
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by Kechyy(f): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
kindly state your minimum order quantity and price....or state your proposal in financial terms. thanks
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by born2wyn(f): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
i reside in portharcourt pls state your minimum order and the price
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by emmado(m): 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
i am interested kindly send a quote to okukuemmanuel@yahoo.com

08126641958( watsapp).

i reside in port harcourt.

i need quotation for 50 bunches and above..
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by Econic: 2:22am On Nov 07, 2018
I am interested please send me details to ecodbest@gmail.com
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by kunleweb: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Interested
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by kola411(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
sorry about not replying.. i gave up after some months mainly due to the cost of transportation of the items from EKITI STATE to P.H
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by kunleweb: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
kola411:
sorry about not replying.. i gave up after some months mainly due to the cost of transportation of the items from EKITI STATE to P.H

I have large market in Lagos, large enough to gulp huge quantities weekly. Call me on 0818 643 4128
Re: Buyers Of Plantain In Port Harcourt by plattform: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2020
we can supply you Plantain, Pineapples and charcoal In large quantify, any serious and ready buyer should kindly be in touch;

WhatsApp 08188877275

We sell both in dozens or full truck pending on buyers need. kindly contact us.

source of product, plantain from Edo state
charcoal from Oyo/kwara

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Chicken Market needed. / Where To Buy Breeder Snails, Within Lagos Or Ogun State Would Be Good / Getting the right source of water for your farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.