Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

The Corrupt Government Truly Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Corrupt Government Truly Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart.. (477 Views)

How Did The Corrupt Millitary govts Managed To Build These National Assets? / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Corrupt Government Truly Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart.. by Wilson125(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timeline Photos

Jonathan did nothing

1. who increased our minimum wage from 8000 to 18000??

2.who increased corpers allowee to 19800??,

3.who made INEC truly independent??

4.who increased our megawatts to 5000, the highest this nation has ever experienced??
who built more federal roads more than any past Nigerian president according to fashola??

5.who stopped the corruption in fertilizer distribution??

6.who checkmated and reduced ghost workers by 50%??

7. who made our economy the fastest growing economy in Africa and 22rd in the world??

8. who built n commissioned federal universities all over the nation??

9. who ensured that there was no fuel scarcity almost throughout his dispensation ??

10. who built Alamajiri schools across the northern states , one of its kind that no other President has ever attempted ??

11. who revamped our oil refineries to a working capacity today ??

12. who returned back our rail system n bought sound trains that is still working today ??

13. who upgraded our airports to int'l status and built new other ones across some northern states ??

Party aside let's be honest, with the few things listed above, you would agree with me that the previous government had plans for us all compared to the present zero corruption administration... I wonder how long they will keep denying their promises, when they will quit the blame game, I really can't say, the change agents got us into this mess...

You can as well add some of his achievements that you know about.

***Victor Okoro

2 Likes

Re: The Corrupt Government Truly Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart.. by plaetton: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Well, in 4 yrs time we would see and be able to list the achievements of this government.

I am betting on Zero, but hoping that I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Corrupt Government Truly Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart.. by Bibors(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
A government is meant to take care of the needs of the citizenry especially the down trodden.
what i want to see in this country is a working plan and efforts that will bring results.
what we have today is still strange to me. while driving home my mp3 player entered the fela thread and my dear i was listening to stuff that happened in the 80s as current music.
may god help us get out of backwardness and fly us into the future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun:inec Official With Fake Results Arrested Police Read More At: Http / A Free Tutorial For The Serving Or Potential Commissioner / The Buhari Anti-natalist Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.