Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Believing God For The Fruit Of The Womb??? Then Try This Programme - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing God For The Fruit Of The Womb??? Then Try This Programme (830 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / What Was The Church Thinking In This Programme? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believing God For The Fruit Of The Womb??? Then Try This Programme by lanregbade(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
ARE YOU BELIEVING GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB? THEN TRY THIS PROGRAMME
Prayer meeting for all our Sisters believing God for the fruit of the womb.
THEME: GOD WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH
DATE:Saturday 19th March 2016
TIME:9am-11am
VENUE:Plot 9 block 1 Oregun Mixed Development Scheme behind Etal hall and NNPC filling Station, Off Kudirat Abiola way, Oregun, Lagos
Please help send the information to as many as are in God's waiting room.

Re: Believing God For The Fruit Of The Womb??? Then Try This Programme by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Well I'm sorry for as much as many desperate woman who would fall for this religion/God scam.
Re: Believing God For The Fruit Of The Womb??? Then Try This Programme by lanregbade(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2016
aaronson:
Well I'm sorry for as much as many desperate woman who would fall for this religion/God scam.

Just bury ur fingers if u Don't have anything good to type,cos I see no reason why I would come here to bluff if I haven't seen God work @ the programme.

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music Africa Reality Tv Competition / Could This Man Go To Heaven? PIX / Ubok Utom Abasi - The Eagles Assembly Mass Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.