Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) (1264 Views)

Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja / Video Of Armed APC Thug Caught By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) by dlox147(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
A thug linked to Chidi Lloyd, an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain in Rivers State has been apprehended with fake police and military uniforms by the Nigerian Police in Rumuji in Emohua Local Government Area of the state on Friday, March 18, 2016.

The man, who identified himself to a reporter at the scene to citizen reporters as Wilson, confessed to being employed by a group overseen by Lloyd for the purpose of disrupting the re-run elections slated for Saturday, March 19, 2016.

“Forgive me, forgive me. My name is Wilson. I am from Delta. Someone called me and said there is work in Rivers this week. So I came to where they told me. The oga of the place came and addressed us. Then we went for briefing in another place where we were given the fake uniform,” the suspect (pictured) confessed in pidgin English. “Later, oga’s boy told us that oga will pay us N150,000 for the operation for tomorrow’s election. Please forgive me, I am an unemployed youth. No work in my state, in Delta.”

When the suspect was asked who is the oga he is referring to, he revealed that it was Chidi Lloyd, an APC chieftain in Rivers State.

Other items found on the suspect at the time of his arrest include a gun, rounds of bullets, at least 6 mobile phones, an Etisalat starter pack, and some money.

The Rivers police authorities are yet to comment on the matter.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/breaking-news-police-arrest-apc-thug-fake-police-militar-uniforms-photos/?utm_content=buffer36d13&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Re: Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) by cckris: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
PDP all the way

2 Likes

Re: Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice
Re: Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) by dlox147(m): 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
WIKE IS GRADUALLY DESTROYING AMAECHI:

Amaechi and his supporter of APC party APC is finding it difficult to move hug sum of money from banks through Capita Index Limited to the various individuals appointed to perfect the rigging of Rivers state re-run election following the inclusion of banks in Rivers state in the two days public holidays declared by Governor Nyesom Wike.

Intelligence report has it that Wike has positioned his men around all the banks and big hotels in Rivers state to monitor Amaechi and his men. This followed the interception of a message by INEC REC by the Government house security unit.

Wike has also uncovered plans by Amaechi to use fake military personnel to intimidate Rivers people especially in Etche and Abua areas of the state. Information also has it that the police have discovered catche of arms in the house of an APC chieftain. He has since been arrested along with 5 others.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205741894089577&id=1322637385

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) by Mrjo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lion of ........ @ work after tomorrow another tittle will emger. Lion slayer of u......
Re: Rivers:APC thug arrested with fake Army and Police uniforms (pics) by peacengine(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
What a big disgrace for the lying party

(1) (Reply)

They Came Into Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor. Lol. See More Photos After / See Photos Of Boko Haram Leaders Captured By Soldiers Todaay / Ogijo Roads Linking From Ikorodu To Shagamu Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.