Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers (57029 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
this news is false the person that leak the pics out should show us the naira notes or remain silent forever.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by JuliettaBitch(f): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
APC are wasting their money

Rivers is PDP

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by CecyAdrian(f): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
I used to think Stupidity is rare but, am beginning to see that it's actually very prominent in our society especially since this election drew near. Are people this draft really

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by phemmyutd(m): 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
reflx:
scammm
that second pix was during amaechi's time as governor when he was prevented from movement because of mama peace
in 2013 sef
see link
https://www.naij.com/46990.html

Don't mind those Wailing Zombies

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by hammedkola(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
reflx:
scammm
that second pix was during amaechi's time as governor when he was prevented from movement because of mama peace
in 2013 sef
see link

Everybody knows the picture isn't real...BUT let us all enjoy the wailing of wailers... grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Silencerh(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
U claim 5billion naira was flown to Rivers for Amaechi to rig elections, where is d picture of d money at d airport?? Where is d picture of d SFG handling over d money to Amaechi? To my own understanding, PDP is accusing APC just because they did same in d last election in 2015. My prayer is: the best man should just win

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Amaechi can receive the entire Nigerian treasury to rig but we will burn this state down and ensure we burn alongside with it the entire economy.

This fulani iidiot will learn a bitter lesson from this our generation, we've got nothing to lose.

15 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Uteghe(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2016
If this news is true,the Rivers people will break out in joy. Anyone or anything that can help shame Wike is welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by kolaaderin: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2016
RZArecta:
In the desperate bid of the APC broom waving witches and wizards to take over Rivers state by crookery and criminal methods, the presidency has this evening flown in 5 billion naira raw cash to ph received by the chief demon of Ubima Rotimi Amaechi to rig the rerun elections criminally in APC's favor.

Information available to The Trent reveals that officials of the Presidency have just landed in a private jet at the Port Harcourt International Airport with N5 billion cash for the purpose of funding the re-run elections in Rivers for Saturday, March 19, 2016.
The cash is “straight from Central Bank of Nigeria”, according to a source familiar with the situation.
Present at the airport at about 8:30 pm on Friday, March 18, 2016 is the Babachir David Lawal, secretary to the Federal Government, Minister of Transport and former governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi.
The Resident Electoral Commissioner of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mr. Aniedi Ikoiwak is also present at the airport where this cash is being handed over by officials of the presidency to chieftains of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
We will bring you more updates to this developing story. See the photos taken by the airport by a source who wishes to remain anonymous.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/busted-rotimi-amaechi-receives-n5-billion-cash-presidency-port-harcourt-airport-photos/

Who ever believe this cheap blackmail by PDP needs brain transplant.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Is like dis apc of a party don't get it even if u do election 100 times in rivers stata as long as d election is free and fair apc can never win...SS and SE pple have taken a stand never to have anything to do wit apc so d sooner apc understand dis d better for us all for d sake of peace...is like apc don't know how deep d hate SS\SE have for dat party to even make things worst d confused president call Buhari is not even helping matters wit d hardship he is making Nigerians go thru...wit d way Buhari is going am very sure apc will not be in Aso Rock come 2019 dats when Nigerians will know d corruption under dis Buhari govt...all dis talk about Buhari integrity don't move me dis man don't have any integrity dis is a man Amaechi spent rivers state money to get him to Aso Rock I guess d 5Billion is part of d money Amaechi spent on his election dats wat he is paying back...Mr integrity president...integrity my foot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by otemanuduno: 5:25am On Mar 19, 2016
OK... what's my own business there?
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Alal(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2016
you showed people, where is the money, there is no concretize evidence. was it in bags, sacks or cartons.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by lonelydora: 5:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Very correct. The money we counted last night before I went to sleep is 6.9billion raw cash. My guys are still counting shaa. PMB sent about 11billion and not 5billion.

People are already quoting me. Before you quote me, first check the meaning of "Sarcastic"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by demoty: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Rivers all d way, if em like, make em carry trillion of cash come...na Wike all d way ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by cckris: 5:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
Amaechi can receive the entire Nigerian treasury to rig but we will burn this state down and ensure we burn alongside with it the entire economy.

This fulani iidiot will learn a bitter lesson from this our generation, we've got nothing to lose.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by cardoctor(m): 5:30am On Mar 19, 2016
I don't believe this story. Even the pictures were taken for propaganda purposes. You dare not display money in transit in the Niger delta region. You and the money will not make it to your destination.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Utchman1: 5:32am On Mar 19, 2016
reflx:
scammm
in 2013 sef
see link

Correct guy. No mind the Waillers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by toltee4real: 5:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Pls answers needed to these questions:
1. where is the money from the picture shown so far?
2. where did electoral materials comes from? Is it not CBN?
3. You mention SGF but couldn't show us his picture?
4. Why is the second picture the same with the one taken when 2013 as a Gov.?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by hmuhammad(m): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Photoshop jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2016
money pass money.let the money flow.the winner will be the highest rigger.wike stay indoor or else you wont like yourself.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Daniel058(m): 5:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Those PDP dem eh, some na real comedians
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by layzie: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2016
It's official, wailing is now a profession in Nigeria. 5bn, 6.9bn, 11bn no pix of cash o.... Abeg who don count finish, make we kno the accurate figure...mtcheew!

lonelydora:
Very correct. The money we counted last night before I went to sleep is 6.9billion raw cash. My guys are still counting shaa. PMB sent about 11billion and not 5billion.
macfarland:
Is like dis apc of a party don't get it even if u do election 100 times in rivers stata as long as d election is free and fair apc can never win...SS and SE pple have taken a stand never to have anything to do wit apc so d sooner apc understand dis d better for us all for d sake of peace...is like apc don't know how deep d hate SS\SE have for dat party to even make things worst d confused president call Buhari is not even helping matters wit d hardship he is making Nigerians go thru...wit d way Buhari is going am very sure apc will not be in Aso Rock come 2019 dats when Nigerians will know d corruption under dis Buhari govt...all dis talk about Buhari integrity don't move me dis man don't have any integrity dis is a man Amaechi spent rivers state money to get him to Aso Rock I guess d 5Billion is part of d money Amaechi spent on his election dats wat he is paying back...Mr integrity president...integrity my foot
Truckpusher:

Igwe9:
Hmm and Dasuki is in detention for similar offence, but we were told that there is no money. No wonder the body language is no longer working, they have realised that even the Bull wants a boo!
When you fight corruption, corruption will fight back.

Wailing wailers, wailing without bothering to ascertain the veracity of wat they are wailing about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Adesiji77: 5:46am On Mar 19, 2016
reflx:
scammm
in 2013 sef
see link

shocked

All these mushroom online news journals sef angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 19, 2016
4Kemzy:
This rerun nah do or die affairs ooo. Apc really mean business but God pass them..
...God has nothing to do will the political affair of countries.He gave us freewill.
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by sunday2012(m): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2016
This person must be one of those politcal gladiator's foot soldiers. dont go and kill yourself Buari cannt never fall to that your cheap method of rigging what do you call that man? Do you think is GEj? He is nt troubling is brain wit who wins. Pls dont kill yourself for any political party or person. Be rest assure under Buhari gov Nigeria we turn out good it does nt matter who wins

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Leiman100(m): 5:53am On Mar 19, 2016
Where is the money in this picture. PDP has not recover Up till now

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by diasporaman(m): 5:54am On Mar 19, 2016
If this is true it means that the movement of money for ekiti rigging by Chris Uba is just a child's play.

Chai, Federal might at work
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by albany231: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2016
reflx:
scammm
in 2013 sef
see link

Busted. Some fools will believe this trashy news.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by kaykay010(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Social n Pdp.... Battle line is drawn we are watching
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by Okotoko1(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Supported.

quote author=yehmi01 post=43897928]I honestly am of the opinion that Nigeria's independence should be withdrawn.

Thats my conclusion about the state of the country called nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by OluchiDelly: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2016
reflx:
scammm
in 2013 sef
see link

Trent news? It's no news. It propaganda. I was hoping to see the pix of the cool billion of Naira being shared less than 12hrs b4 the election.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers by henryhemon(m): 6:04am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Ratello post=43896394]What in the world is the problem with this Amaechi bastsrd sef [/quotehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BDFbU8eNFlz/]

Non bastard we don't even know your name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / Mc Oluomo Bans Illegal Agbero Taxes In Part Of Lagos, Following Protest / Imported Thugs Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of Governorship Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.