Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Celtel Gprs Settings! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Gprs Settings! (21549 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by jediknight(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2007
cool
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by kitaun(m): 2:37am On Feb 25, 2007
Cabali, blatant liars? U r wrong man, and ur outburst sef get as e do me! Am browsing 4rm my fone dawg!
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by cabali(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2007
my issue is they should let others in on it. i dont have a problem cos am browsing on postpaid. if u cant help others shut the mouth and stay off this thread period; and i still stand on that
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by Juniorroged(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2007
Well, i ve been browsing with the celtel gprs but unfortunately i stopped browsing, but i know of a friend that uses a nokia 6680 to browse and he was stopped also. the funniest thing now is that he is now browsing, when i asked him what he did he told me that there was something he altered in his fone so i insisted that he should modify mine, he checked my fone but unfortunately it was not on it. pls i need a very talented person to help me out. i make use of the nokia 3120. thanks nairalnders.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by kitaun(m): 3:01am On Feb 27, 2007
Cabali, tot Lolyda and noble_irc had explained dt d APN is now d Celtel homepage?
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by gbadex1(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2007
look, does anybody have the new gprs settings for Celtel? Anybody? i'll deeply appreciate it if peeps share.

and i do share the same opinion with cabali. if you ain't gat sh*t to say, shut the Bleep up.

Please i do need the Celtel GPRS settings. thanks.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by kitaun(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2007
Na wa o!
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by gbadex1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2007
dude, did you get my e-mail? waiting for an answer, man. . .

kitaun, please send me your celtel settings.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by cabali(m): 12:01am On Feb 28, 2007
@ kit now that they mentioned it, it's all good. those provisioned can make the adjustments; thats COOL!
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by gbadex1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2007
Aha, Yes!!! gbade. x is back and better! My phone's GPRS is back on track like moving trains!!

Thanks to kitaun and his advice, i tweaked my configuration here and there and have been browsing! The G-man's reloaded! tongue

and to those bastards that were not willing to share, you can kiss my grits and kiss it hard!! I'll be sending my config soon enuff!
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by gbadex1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2007
Alright people, here's the low-down:

Access!WAP

homepage: delete it, leave it blank.

username: blank

password: blank

IP Add. : 172.18.254.5

Port: 8080

that's about it. Every other thing should be blank.
WARNING: it may work for some, and it may not work for others. Either ways, try ur luck peeps!
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by kitaun(m): 1:52am On Mar 02, 2007
Gotcha . .coñgratulobia
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by slimnike(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2007
@cabali where is my reply"?
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by Wilfem(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2007
@gbade.x, I wonder why it doesn't work for me, despite the fact that I still sees the GPRS signal on my phone. Please what else do you think I should do?
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by slimnike(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2007
Sell the phone. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by Douzy(m): 6:47am On Mar 14, 2007
. . . and buy GPRS! tongue
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by gbadex1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2007
@ Wilfem:

if it doesn't work, then change your APN to this:

APN : wap.ng.celtel.com

leave the others as i've given you in my initial post. 't worked for my younger bro!
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by Christino(m): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2007
Guys,

Please help, GPRS has been scrambled, i can't even send MMS cry
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by slimnike(m): 1:29am On Mar 22, 2007
My friends own is browsing,but my own nothing.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by honsule(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2007
hi guys,i went to Celtel office 2day concerning my GPRS that was disconnnected last wk friday only to learnt that,they are already on a mission to disconnect all prepaid celtel GPRS browser.maybe nxt month(ACCORDING TO CELTEL OFFICIAL),subscriber will start to browse with their real cash.in other words,they will start collecting money they way they are doing to post paid subscriber.well, if u are can still browse with celtel line for free,just watch out yours may be the nxt one to be disconnected,
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by cabali(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2007
Y'all need to see this link for the latest tariff reduction for celtel

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-45686.0.html
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by barezy(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2007
HELLOOO CAN ANY SEND ME THE
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by mouseng(m): 1:30am On Apr 23, 2007
Hi Guys, I can see how all have been striving to get his/ her line activated/reactivated for Celtel Gprs Service. Well, this is how to- send the usual code format, wapgprs phonemake phonemodel, e.g wapgprs siemens sxg75 to +232 N15 will be charged for the message sent to the destination number, +232. Wait for the settings to be sent to your phone. Save the settings on receiving. After successful saving, eureka! Your line is successfully connected to the world of mobile internet. Good luck
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by gbadex1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2007
Dude, i did so. I was reconnected. But a few days later, the "G" dissapeared from my phone. I tried reconnecting. But each time i send text to +232, i don't get a reply and no new settings is sent to me. Pls, what should i do?
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by biozy(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2007
any one has the settings for samsung D500. i beg o!
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by Wilfem(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2007
I couldn't beleive it when I requested for the settings and activation with one of my old SIM cards which had already been de-activated before, and when I exchanged it, I found out that it had connected and I'm browsing on my PC back, but the proxy address is not working for it, I mean I didn't use proxy and it worked.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by hayprof(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2007
biozy:

any one has the settings for samsung D500. i beg o!

Just Request for the settings frm Celtel. cool
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by gbadex1(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2007
Can anyone please help me with mine? I posted previously about the problem.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by hayprof(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2007
gbade. x:

Can anyone please help me with mine? I posted previously about the problem.

-Whats ur prob?
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by mouseng(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2007
Hi@gbade.x, I suggest you try using another sim card because such happens to a friend of mine, and he's still experiencing that now.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by mouseng(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2007
Friend, if your phone can't receive the settings, then insert your sim card into a phone that you think could receive the settings automatically in order to get your line activated for Gprs. After that you can then copy the settings into your phone, samsung D500.
Re: Celtel Gprs Settings! by hisking: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2007
please can someone educate me on what 2 do. i requested for wapgprs(SIEMENS A75) to +232 and i was immediateley sent: welcome 2 Celtel GPRS Services. with Access!WAP you can check emails, download,  Another text from WAP came: [b]your Accesss!WAP is being processed. the settings have been sent to your phone. if prompted for a pin use 0 or 0000.[/b] though i can't see anything like settings i assumed it's not a manaul setting.   I have tired using it and typing 0 as pin, but it's telling me service not enabled. i called celtel's customer care and sombody was saying d service is not available which i don't believe going by all have read on this forum. please help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account / Android Smartphones To Expect In 2015 / TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.