Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka (35349 Views)

Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump / Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by justmenoni: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Na her igbo root/part cos am...those our eastern siblings can dress for Africa grin grin grin sometimes I find it hard differentiating them from Congolese ppl

Afrok:
Haha... why Yemi come dress like masquerade? shocked
Nice pic though...
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by salisuammy(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Thank You Mr Dj for playing my song...

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by flokii: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:

If I define it here

Seun & Lalastica would make sure I lodge in kirikiri maximum hotel

Just ask IFA

IFA can't.know na..

E.no go pass one bad tin.. why you dey fear

talk am or drop clue
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by naptu2: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
I'm still searching for the original Umqombothi. I can only find the remixes online. I want the original song with the original bassline.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by Afrok(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
justmenoni:
Na her igbo root/part cos am...those our eastern siblings can dress for Africa grin grin grin sometimes I find it hard differentiating them from Congolese ppl

haha cheesy... boss wait for dem, they're coming for u, picks race.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by Saladin25(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Jerrick:
What is Yvonne Chakachaka?
A South African musician popular in the 80s and 90s. She uses are song to protest against the Apartheid. How I wish Brenda Fassi is alive. Long live Yvonne Chakachaka.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by Saladin25(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2016
naptu2:
I'm still searching for the original Umqombothi. I can only find the remixes online. I want the original song with the original bassline.
I have the song or go download it on waptrick.
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by tolustx(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by popesam1(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
men men men weight gain in the chest area cannot be controlled,if bound to be it will be. Stop making the well chested ladies feel somehow angry
Hmmm. I can't say anything
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by flokii: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2016
naptu2:

I noticed that too..

I av one version some local men were chit-chatting bfor d main song.. buh you can check tubidy.mobi

those Southies sabi sing sha.. just like Brenda Fasie
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by pyyxxaro: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
flokii:

IFA can't.know na..

E.no go pass one bad tin.. why you dey fear

talk am or drop clue

I would tell you later

That's if PDP wins today's election
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by justmenoni: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin grin cheesy make I run follow u b4 them come ooo

Afrok:
haha cheesy... boss wait for dem, they're coming for u, picks race.
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by porshuch: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yemi my boo taking over Africa, while tiwa is pounding fufu for dumbjazzy and teebillz
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by godG: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
flakkybaby:
Abeg who be chakachaka coolAbeg who be chakachaka

Indomie generation alert!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by godG: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
naptu2:

I watched it on YouTube 2 days ago.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by femi4: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
flakkybaby:
Indomie generation.
Make I help you small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khW3AocKFKA

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by HaneefahAde(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nice Yvonne don old o. shocked
listening to th ose evergreen songs of hers, she still rocks!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by ebusbaba10: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
space for sale,
How much? cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by Intendy: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
swimcash:
remember d 80's wen great chakachaka of south Africa were making d world a beta place wit her music..d good old days, nobody sing anymore :-
God Bless you.
Soweto mama. with the likes of Miriam makeba
I remember mamaland..gone are the days

thank you Mr DJ for......

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by shamecurls(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Let me answer ur question my daughter

Yvonne Chakachaka was the lady that disvirgined BULL-HARI two thousand years ago

She was the first person that gave him Obukwokwo tongue

You need food an a job!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by victorazy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
flakkybaby:

Na the woman wey kill our dear Abacha with her wess they come say na aple from India undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by 9jatatafo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
flokii:

what's obukwokwo?

It means doggy style
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
flakkybaby:

Yvonne Chacka Chacka is a South African singer who was popular in the 1980's....

Songs she was known for....Thank you Mr DJ, Sangoma, Burning UP, from me to you....and the ever popular....Umqubothi (Our Beer)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07zZeeRZ-o
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
femi4:
Indomie generation.
Make I help you small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khW3AocKFKA

Infact....some Indomie generation kids really missed some good music.....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
there is a striking semblance btw d duo.
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by pyyxxaro: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:

You need food an a job!

You need fresh elephant grass, a hot royal sandpaper slap

U circumcised fooolish barbarian tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Let me answer ur question my daughter

Yvonne Chakachaka was the lady that disvirgined BULL-HARI two thousand years ago

She was the first person that gave him Obukwokwo tongue

Na wetin una dey take this morning?
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by shamecurls(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
pyyxxaro:

You need fresh elephant grass, a hot royal sandpaper slap

U circumcised fooolish barbarian tongue

Elephant slap Hot royal sandpaper slap Circumcised foolish barbarian

Go and eat please. You cant couple words again.

#NoMeaning
#StackIlliterate
#HungerSyndrome

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by xtervaganza(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yvonne Chaka Chaka. She has more talent in her pinky than all our current female nakedist( I don't call them musicians)

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by TemmyWon(f): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Yvonne chaka chaka

Na ghana must go she produce
na bagco sack Lol. its ChakaChaka rise tone not fall tone
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by benjanny(m): 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
For those who dont know Yvonne Chaka Chaka,she is a South African pop singer,the was the first South African black artiste to appear on south african national television.One of hr popular song is thank you mr dj
Re: Yemi Alade Poses With Yvonne Chakachaka by nnowu(f): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Afrok, u no sabi fashion,Yemi slayed in the outfit!
Afrok:
Haha... why Yemi come dress like masquerade? shocked
Nice pic though...

*modified* Chacha's pose be like person wey poo watery stool for body and ehn no wan make the thing drop for ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott / Sola Ogudugu's Look To Church (Photos) / Marrying A Lady You Met As A Virgin Doesn’t Guarantee Peace”israel DMW Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.