Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors (49870 Views)

Nigeria 5 Best Governors Since The 4th Republic (1999-till Date) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / The 8 Most Controversial Governors In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by solreb: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Saladin25:

Ocholi done die they done bury am. Se Alam go hide ni
Alams is in hiding after the Malibu's oil largess he kept for the IB was found in his account. That is why the burial of the governor general of Ijaw land is yet to take place. We are waiting when Bayelsa will bury him, as the alternate Alams that will be in the coffin is still being manufactured in China.
Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by solreb: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=Fedayeen post=43914098]I need a Partner to seed 2million naira so that we can buy Osun State.

The state will fetch more if auctioned on eboso.com.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by rotimi2016: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aregbesola HEADBOY of awon Onigbese indeed!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by tbliss22(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
EVILFOREST:
MADNESS Aregbesola is the dirtiest governor in hundred years
Lolz that's true anyway. What will cost him to shave and look clean??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by ajebuter(f): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
pedel:
Which of these governors needs psychiatrist evaluation?

All of them,, not necessarily in that order grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by replete(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
egalitarian78:
Saw d caption, did my own mental analysis then opened d thread and my own 5 nominees same as dat of d Op but in this order 1.Fayose
2.Wike
3.El Rufai
4.Oshiomole
5.Aregbeshola

Came bak to d post again my order and dat of d Op same.
Can u give yourself a round of applause?
Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by Mbediogu(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ohammadike:
Rocha's okorocha

The only governor that's a pregnant man. He scams are legendary

I am beginning to like him now. I was one of his greatest critics until I went round Owerri. His strides are already threatening those of De Sam to be honest.
My advice to him is to always keep to his words especially with workers. He should also mend fence with traditional rulers. The sky is his political limit. My view anyway.
Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by Drabrah(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
olokfor:
Nigerian politics is synonymous with drama and controversy. When politicians are not begging for votes, they are engaging in street brawls or making the electorate miserable.

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/5-controversial-jpg.74927/[/img]

See list of the 5 most controversial Governors in the Office:

Ayo Fayose :

Governor of Ekiti state, he is renowned for his theatrics. He's popularly referred to as 'The People's Governor' because of the massive support he enjoys in his state. No news day is complete without a scathing statement from Fayose.

Nyesom Wike

Governor of Rivers state. Though he's yet to engage in a street brawl , most Nigerians readily associate him with hooliganism. He's currently engaged in a fierce battle with his predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi.

Nasir El-Rufai

Governor of Kaduna state. Mallam El-Rufai is an elitist whose policies are causing groaning in his state. He recently placed a sanction on religious activities in his state. He is also currently carrying out major demolition projects across the state.

Adams Oshiomhole

Governor of Edo state. He is the self appointed auditor of the Nigerian treasury and never fails to thrill Nigerians with his outbursts of how 'trillions' were looted. Critics claim Oshiomhole is trying to secure his next job by being as loud possible considering his tenure as Governor ends this year.

Rauf Aregbesola

Governor of Osun state. Argebesola is the former poster boy of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC and currently a neglected 'bride'. This governor is the 'head boy' of debtor Governors.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/nigerias-5-most-controversial-governors.html

Befitting title grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Op, u b badoo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by narisky(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Can't stop laughing.......Aregbe the Head boy of all debtors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by kalus02: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
eyeview:
Rochas Okorocha, aka Ima onye mbu?

IKuola nkwu?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by paparazzi1987(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please change the topic to : Nigeria most confused and clueless governors

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by Saladin25(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
solreb:

Alams is in hiding after the Malibu's oil largess he kept for the IB was found in his account. That is why the burial of the governor general of Ijaw land is yet to take place. We are waiting when Bayelsa will bury him, as the alternate Alams that will be in the coffin is still being manufactured in China.
Lol... Alam na great scammer.
Re: Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors by lekanojo01: 5:34am On Mar 20, 2016
truthspeaks:
Generally, dis trying period has exposed most of diz govs n political leaders as visionless n possessing no creativity tho except for anambra's Obiano. They v shown demselves 2 be parasites to d nation. Wish 2019 can bring a set of fresh faces to d political scene jst as it's hapnin in d US election primaries. Diz politicans of d 60s, 70s n 80s hv nothin to offer. Infact sum1 shld recommend a political party to join dat will hv such fresh faces.

KOWA will be d best option. I don't know why people are scared? When we ve more than 2 political parties in naija. Let's try new sets of politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.