Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Can You Help Me Find My Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Help Me Find My Father? (793 Views)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Help Me Find My Father? by pokho: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2016
I'm searching for my father who I havent met since I was born in Denmark and he went back to Nigeria.

All I have is his name and an approximate age. He was born in 1962 or 1963 and his name is Ojo Michael Olushola Sunday. My mother says he was born in Ile-Ife.

Please write me if you have any suggestion on how I can get in contact with him.

Thanks
Paul Olutokunbo Ojo
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by Zdoh(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2016
pokho:
I'm searching for my father who I havent met since I was born in Denmark and he went back to Nigeria.

All I have is his name and an approximate age. He was born in 1962 or 1963 and his name is Ojo Michael Olushola Sunday. My mother says he was born in Ile-Ife.

Please write me if you have any suggestion on how I can get in contact with him.

Thanks
Paul Olutokunbo Ojo
He must have a village...ask your mum to tell you his village name.Trace him there and might be feed with vital info about his wareabout.
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by alberto2k(m): 11:17am On Jul 14, 2016
Just place a wanted Bill with his name and pictures (if available) and bruh you'll be surprised how many Sunday ojos will turn up grin grin   
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2016
all these naija men who goan give oyinbo belle .

Pohko, do you have his picture? That would also help a great deal
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Your papa play away match for denmark.

Him na sharpest guy na. Smartest striker

Ask ya mama wch kyn offense make dem deport am to naija o so u go knw where to start ya journey.

Internet 'lost but found' no dey work welwel for here u hear?
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by chiebube1: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2016
He is on facebook platform. There are 2 names like that. I just checked and sent him an invite.
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
That name Olutokunbo sounds very weird to me though. Just saying...
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by pokho: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thanks for your suggestions. I've also found one on facebook and sent him a message but no reply yet. It says he lives in Sango Otta, Ogun, so I will try writing the Ogun government maybe the can also help. The only picture I have of him is from 1984 so he has changed since then. Thanks

Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by Artistree: 12:05am On Jul 16, 2016
pokho:
Thanks for your suggestions. I've also found one on facebook and sent him a message but no reply yet. It says he lives in Sango Otta, Ogun, so I will try writing the Ogun government maybe the can also help. The only picture I have of him is from 1984 so he has changed since then. Thanks
Such a handsome man, I think it's same person on fb but my fear is why he hasn't looked for you throughout these years. Also, why hasn't he been on Fb since 2013? His data is quite scanty and seems like the account was opened and run by a third party, most likely his child.
I feel for you though and really pray your search yields positive rewards.
Re: Can You Help Me Find My Father? by Potch: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
I am from Ile Ife in Osun state NOT OGUN STATE. I am afraid it will be difficult to locate him with such names unless you know his other names that begins with "Elu", "Awo", "Omi"?

You can also visit IFE OOYE or ILE IFE on Facebook. Ask the Administrator to put his bio data, no harm in trying. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister / 5 Fun Activities To Do Together As A Married Couple / Free Ankara Craft Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.