Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB (38492 Views)

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / JAMB Cancels 59,698 Results, 62,140 Candidates To Retake UTME / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Kennedymac(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jamb is useless Since u can't gain admission wit it witout taking aptitude test. And the worst of it is after all this rigorous steps u will graduate and Stay idle for 3-4yrs witout employment

1 Like

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
confused prof. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Fedric(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
pls DIBU keep quiet, how come a blind man score 286?

1 Like

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
yungshallgrow:
it's like DIBU OJERINDE want to turn dis jamb of a thing to NAIRABET....

Lol...That's crayy!!
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Ladyisi1(f): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Una neva ready for computer, una won they use am for exam. Stupid jamb board
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Abinupesi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Even me no understand nigeria aging total chang as come to naija[b][/b]
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by hopilo: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
One word, Change
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
My question is.how wil you knw if you are among those who will retake the exam.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedric:
grin answers came 4rm above.alxo sees vision

1 Like

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Dotunblaze(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
So that's how these children in my area will nor enter school this year...again!
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jamb don turn KALO KALO
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
grin lady f this is d tyme to leave dat 120 jamb score and make me proud
for only relocated students na.

LadyF, wasn't relocated.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
yungshallgrow:
it's like DIBU OJERINDE want to turn dis jamb of a thing to NAIRABET....
hahaha cheesy
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by azeecoboy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
pls make jamb no do anyhow oo...
pls dont ever make mistake of recalling me to do my exam ooo..i'm contented widd ma score...all we ask for is remarking not asking us to re-sit...
besides,how will a blind person score 286,i guess he borrowed dibu's eyes abi..
pheew

1 Like

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by yungshallgrow(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fedric:
let praay for DIBU cuz he is as confuse as Chelsea ryt nw.......JAMB sef don dey do win/draw
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by lumeneng22: 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
It is a huge shame on tbe part of jamb, pls let everybody retake the exam . Na corruption go kill Una.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by GenOrumov: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
It baffles me that The House of Reps will direct JAMB to revert from computer to pencil and paper at this time we are in the jet age.

I guess most of them are computer illiterates.

1 Like

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by destinysaid(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psalm18:
[/b]One of the blind candidates scored 286, so why should others complain?[b]

The arrogance of the man called Dibu Ojerinde. So because one candidate scored that; others with legitimate concerns such as ict failure, late examination etc should throw a party for jamb and the so called blind candidate.
You want to hope for Nigeria at times but things like this sinks you.
For a 'professor' not to understand that one candidate who had no hitches is a drop in the ocean compared to the thousands jamb system failed makes me wonder if Dibu is Dino Melaye in a mask. So insensitive and arrogant.
P. Buhari should do the right thing and sack this man tout de suite.
my dear shut up, the fact that u n most members of this thread speak one mind amazes me.

yes a blind candidate passed, not only him, many oda ppl who READ passed,stop attributing lack of preparation from students, and say they failed cause of dibu

after all, in Delta here,students were busy going to naijaloaded n oda sites for answers, instead of reading.

the one that pained me was a student of our savior (in sapele) that scored 164 and said jamb failed her.(this same girl is a neighbor and all though the prep time, na boys dey visit am based on papa n mama no dey)
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by destinysaid(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
lumeneng22:
It is a huge shame on tbe part of jamb, pls let everybody retake the exam . Na corruption go kill Una.
bro many ppl passed this jamb, as u can see, jamb is being generous here, anyone with technical challenges during jamb can report and if found viable, will resit.

sadly, most students complaining are those that didn't read, looked for expo(naijaloaded)
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by destinysaid(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
azeecoboy:
pls make jamb no do anyhow oo...
pls dont ever make mistake of recalling me to do my exam ooo..i'm contented widd ma score...all we ask for is remarking not asking us to re-sit...
besides,how will a blind person score 286,i guess he borrowed dibu's eyes abi..
pheew
the eyes are only one of our senses bro, u listen in class through ur ears, if one can remember all that he has heard, would it not be possible to give accurate answers? e.g "a blind candidate is asked where NG is located, 4 options is read put loud; USA,Europe,WEST AFRICA, Asia and he SAYS west Africa. is he not correct?

there are ways around disabilities bro, don't be myopic.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Psalm18: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
destinysaid:
my dear shut up, the fact that u n most members of this thread speak one mind amazes me.

yes a blind candidate passed, not only him, many oda ppl who READ passed,stop attributing lack of preparation from students, and say they failed cause of dibu

after all, in Delta here,students were busy going to naijaloaded n oda sites for answers, instead of reading.

the one that pained me was a student of our savior (in sapele) that scored 164 and said jamb failed her.(this same girl is a neighbor and all though the prep time, na boys dey visit am based on papa n mama no dey)
You are ignorant on the matter. So you shut your hole.
Of course logic is not your strong suit nor data analysis. You are used to emotions and making decisions based on your shallow brain.
Two things for you to reflect on
Read them below

1 Like

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Psalm18: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
destinysaid:

Of course logic is not your strong suit nor data analysis. You are used to emotions and making decisions based on your shallow brain.
1. Why is jamb prepared to allow this number of candidates (50K +) resit the exams if the whole process worked smoothly.
2. Don't tell me the story of someone you know who didn't pass because she didn't read her books. Where you with her every minute of the day to understand if she did or did not study.
People like you are quick to pass judgements based on emotions. Because of jamb she should not interact or make socials visits anylonger.
Finally why was jamb releasing two sets of result for one candidate.
Ponder on those issues if your brain cells would engage.

3 Likes

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by SOPIGO: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
BUBA NA WOW WOW WOW..... JAMB ABI WETIN DEM CALL 'AM DON TURN TO NIGERIA ELECTION.... UNFINISHED
BUHARI=#UNFINISHEDJAMB
BUHARI=#UNFINISHEDELECTION
BUHARI=#UNFINISHEDCORRUPTIONPROBE
BUHARI=#UNFINISHEDTEN??R
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by adeboi1991(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
falseman:
I've been checking for my younger sister's result but the response I get is "No result yet" anyone else experiencing this? cry cry
go to jamb office at ikoyi to rectify it
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by destinysaid(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psalm18:

1. Why is jamb prepared to allow this number of candidates resit the exams if the whole process worked smoothly.
2. Don't tell me the story of someone you know who didn't pass because she didn't read her books. Where you with her every minute of the day to understand if she did or did not study.
People like you are quick to pass judgements based on emotions. Because of jamb she should not interact or make socials visits anylonger.
Finally why was jamb releasing two sets of result for one candidates.
Ponder on those issues if your brain cells would engage.
bro I am not one to base arguments on emotions and sentiment, first of, I meant to write keep calm, not shut up, apologies.

1. I believe jamb was taken by more than 500000 students this year ( I might be wrong) 59k out of that is understandably a minority. this set of students underwent technical difficulty, not from jamb, but from their lying centered which did not provide suitable equips.
also, no one is saying d system is perfect. As with anything new, there will be glitches.
but to progress in life, one must move forward, nt back to ppt like d H o reps wants.

2.Jamb releasing two sets of result was answerd in d press release, it was due to inefficiency in their marking method, which was improved upon.

thanx(social visits is OK o, buh u no see watin I see)
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Irore: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
wisemany2k:
In a sane society the head of JAMB would resign for organizing a national exam flawed so much that 59000 students will have to retake the examangry

Can't you see the man is old and cheating on retirement age. Quote me; after this 59'000 re-write, he will come with another explanation why it flawed. Let somebody advise him to resign please.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by macaranta(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Okay
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
CBT should be scrapped. We want PPT. Then I used to make more than 10k on UTME day by selling imported JB pencils but with the advent of CBT my business has liquidated. Ojerinde pls save a soul.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Tiwanna(f): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
were they reading the questions for the blind people am a bit confused on that part.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Psalm18: 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
destinysaid:
bro I am not one to base arguments on emotions and sentiment, first of, I meant to write keep calm, not shut up, apologies.

1. I believe jamb was taken by more than 500000 students this year ( I might be wrong) 59k out of that is understandably a minority. this set of students underwent technical difficulty, not from jamb, but from their lying centered which did not provide suitable equips.
also, no one is saying d system is perfect. As with anything new, there will be glitches.
but to progress in life, one must move forward, nt back to ppt like d H o reps wants.

2.Jamb releasing two sets of result was answerd in d press release, it was due to inefficiency in their marking method, which was improved upon.

thanx(social visits is OK o, buh u no see watin I see)

I know of a young lady who wrote in abuja( bwari center). She got 226. She got to the venue at 7 am and didn't start till late evening.
She was able to pass because of her inner strength. Not everyone has that mental strength to be a singleminded in purpose.
Exams are meant as test not avenue to frustrate candidates.
I have written series of examinations successfully here and outside nigeria- making conditions conducive is part of the testing process.
Dibu and his gang knew jamb 2016 was coming since last year and budget was made for the ict centres, power backup and security.
On the day of the exam; candidates, jamb officials and the press reported that computers were logging out arbitrarily, some centres lost power and exams started late. It is for candidates who no fault of theirs were affected by all this; I cry for not those who failed to read and prepare.
2017 is around. The time for planning is now not February next year. Jamb should build more ict centres- mega centres, get lister generators etc
Jamb gets subventions as well as exam fees- they should plough majority of that back to the candidates who by the way, without them- they will be no body like Jamb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.