Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB (38496 Views)

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / JAMB Cancels 59,698 Results, 62,140 Candidates To Retake UTME / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Busbus2: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why some are grateful as poverty
On behave of the jambite from Ekiti state and south west at large commend d effort of jamb registral pro Dibu ojerinde on his effort 2 revive dis nation by introducing cbt and nonlified ppt.
But with all dis effort some are barrier of progress deh are ungrateful mostly those dat wrote their exam on 27th&29 of march despite dat u complained of server failure u were compesated with 40marks freely without any stress still u are ungrateful and y is the report mainly 4rm north-north is bcus u are mostly inferior not even east or west nor south bt only north all wat i kw out of 5900 dat were oppotuned 2600 will nt even register talkless of writting and of dem dat will register 1500 will nt av d av score talkless of cut off mark bcus is wat u kw u will do,I ALSO wrote jamb @fuoye Ekiti my log out 4 times d last thm d system went off i was ask 2 live 4 another place later run i av 204 bt is beyond my expectation bt i stil thk God so my pple be contented with wat u av is wat u kw u write and is wat u write u score dnt be anoid God bless u amen Why some are grateful as poverty
On behave of the jambite from Ekiti state and south west at large commend d effort of jamb registral pro Dibu ojerinde on his effort 2 revive dis nation by introducing cbt and nonlified ppt.
But with all dis effort some are barrier of progress deh are ungrateful mostly those dat wrote their exam on 27th&29 of march despite dat u complained of server failure u were compesated with 40marks freely without any stress still u are ungrateful and y is the report mainly 4rm north-north is bcus u are mostly inferior not even east or west nor south bt only north all wat i kw out of 5900 dat were oppotuned 2600 will nt even register talkless of writting and of dem dat will register 1500 will nt av d av score talkless of cut off mark bcus is wat u kw u will do,I ALSO wrote jamb @fuoye Ekiti my log out 4 times d last thm d system went off i was ask 2 live 4 another place later run i av 204 bt is beyond my expectation bt i stil thk God so my pple be contented with wat u av is wat u kw u write and is wat u write u score dnt be anoid God bless u amen
But with all dis effort some are barrier of progress deh are ungrateful mostly those dat wrote their exam on 27th&29 of march despite dat u complained of server failure u were compesated with 40marks freely without any stress still u are ungrateful and y is the report mainly 4rm north-north is bcus u are mostly inferior not even east or west nor south bt only north all wat i kw out of 5900 dat were oppotuned 2600 will nt even register talkless of writting and of dem dat will register 1500 will nt av d av score talkless of cut off mark bcus is wat u kw u will do,I ALSO wrote jamb @fuoye Ekiti my log out 4 times d last thm d system went off i was ask 2 live 4 another place later run i av 204 bt is beyond my expectation bt i stil thk God so my pple be contented with wat u av is wat u kw u write and is wat u write u score dnt be anoid God bless u amen
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Psalm18: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sulemanmathew:
CBT should be scrapped. We want PPT. Then I used to make more than 10k on UTME day by selling imported JB pencils but with the advent of CBT my business has liquidated. Ojerinde pls save a soul.

Increasingly the future of the world is ict and the disruptive tendencies inherent in it.
For your own sake-retool.
Instead of dwelling on pencils like senator Ngige invest in a desktop and teach basic ict to candidates.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Psalm18: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Busbus2:
You are trolling surely-nobody can write this with a straight face.
If you are not- please join those to retake the exam fast.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by falseman(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeboi1991:
go to jamb office at ikoyi to rectify it

Thank you
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Geofavor(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
My question is.how wil you knw if you are among those who will retake the exam.
nice question. I hope retaking the exam is optional, and not mandatory.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by EMriss(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
yungshallgrow:
it's like DIBU OJERINDE want to turn dis jamb of a thing to NAIRABET....
SOME GUYS GAME CUT....one of my guy weh apply NDA game no ENTER cus of dat 28th/29th ish...JAMB!! grin
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Dammysmart: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Legbo6: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
it's really hard to believe and painful to bear, only God can be looking toward to.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Legbo6: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
it's really hard to believe and painful to bear, only God can be looking toward to. It's now JAMB, it was once WAEC happened 2005 now JAMB Ho God save our nation
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by chidell23(f): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
please ooo, how authentic is dis news?
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by ibolomo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
optional1:
Imagin a jamb candidate a waec student cant spell heaven.

A waec student doesnt no wat God created on d fourth day

accordly to him small letter 'g' 'on d fourth day god created leven nd earth.

How dat one wan take pass jamb nd waec dis year.

Abeg is there a wilderness in damascus, a waec candidate say dere is a wilderness
I see who those students take after. From your post, I see that you are not any different, with the assorted grammatical 'bullets' you rained on us. I just hope you are not those poor students' teacher because if you are, failure is their surname ooo.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by azeecoboy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
destinysaid:
the eyes are only one of our senses bro, u listen in class through ur ears, if one can remember all that he has heard, would it not be possible to give accurate answers? e.g "a blind candidate is asked where NG is located, 4 options is read put loud; USA,Europe,WEST AFRICA, Asia and he SAYS west Africa. is he not correct?

there are ways around disabilities bro, don't be myopic.
i dunno thats how their own jamb is conducted...tankiu
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Divinerose(f): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
this is serious bt it is well. Those that found themselves in dis mess will score not less than 200 jst 2 compensate you all...
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by DharmyYinks: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
optional1:
Imagin a jamb candidate a waec student cant spell heaven.

A waec student doesnt no wat God created on d fourth day

accordly to him small letter 'g' 'on d fourth day god created leven nd earth.

How dat one wan take pass jamb nd waec dis year.

Abeg is there a wilderness in damascus, a waec candidate say dere is a wilderness
Remove d stick in ur eyes first bfor trying to remove another person's.

Just tak a look at all d "gbagaun's" u made up there. And u must ve written Jamb nd Waec right?? No punctuation, poor spelling et al. Even ur Jamb was written in small letters - jamb.

My Point is, Dnt dwell on oda pples weakness when u ve ur own. D proud nd over-confident tone u used is wat made me bust ur bubbles. Am actually nice smiley

1 Like

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Psalm18:
Should Dibu Ojerinde not be tendering an apology and immediately resigning for administrative failure.
If this army of young people who for no faults of theirs are unable to get into schools this year. As a nation; we are transitioning future kidnappers, prostitutes, thugs and once chancers by our collective inaction to resolve their complaints.
For mere Jamb! There is no transition there as there are huge graduate already and some of them are what you typed about Jambites.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Vision4God: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Even jamb de xperience ""change"" grin grin ; D
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by yungshallgrow(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
EMriss:
SOME GUYS GAME CUT....one of my guy weh apply NDA game no ENTER cus of dat 28th/29th ish...JAMB!! grin
lwkmd...........
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by optional1(f): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
ibolomo:
I see who those students take after. From your post, I see that you are not any different, with the assorted grammatical 'bullets' you rained on us. I just hope you are not those poor students' teacher because if you are, failure is their surname ooo.
Failure cant be their surname my dear, cos i prepare so hard b4 goin in2 d class, dy correct me wen am wrong. If u r weytin to see nice grammar frm me u r wasting ur tym. A good student can also correct her teacher when ever she makes a mistake. Am not a perfect teacher am still a learner neve had a dream to teach nd guess wat d student i teach can do better than those Jamb candidate, who cant even spell 'Heaven'.
I am a student teacher wit GP of 2.8 am proud to av dat.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Psalm18: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
asuustrike2009:

For mere Jamb! There is no transition there as there are huge graduate already and some of them are what you typed about Jambites.
I hear you.
But some said mere almajiris in the 80s and 90s. Today those mere uneducated toddlers are jihadist.
Never underestimate anything.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by optional1(f): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Remove d stick in ur eyes first bfor trying to remove another person's.

Just tak a look at all d "gbagaun's" u made up there. And u must ve written Jamb nd Waec right?? No punctuation, poor spelling et al. Even ur Jamb was written in small letters - jamb.

My Point is, Dnt dwell on oda pples weakness when u ve ur own. D proud nd over-confident tone u used is wat made me bust ur bubbles. Am actually nice smiley
Am not perfect Am still a learner a student teacher, d students i teach can perform better than those candidate 4 Jamb, how can a whole Christain child cant spell Heaven. I no am bad in writing grammar but not dis bad my dear. Tnx 4 ur corrections
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
bro4u :

No light... No fuel.... No security.... No money.... No jobs Bad educational system Yet to write JAMB so as to gain admission is more stressful than treking from naija to South Pole.

No President No University No Jamb
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by whizzyjohn(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bleep jamb....
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by ElakheIfidon: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2016
falseman:
I've been checking for my younger sister's result but the response I get is "No result yet" anyone else experiencing this? cry cry
I am experiencing this no result issue also when checking for my daughter's jamb result. What should be our next line of action now?
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Psalm18:

I hear you.
But some said mere almajiris in the 80s and 90s. Today those mere uneducated toddlers are jihadist.
Never underestimate anything.
i see would you also say armed robbers on the street was as a result of JAMB failure too
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Psalm18: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2016
asuustrike2009:

i see would you also say armed robbers on the street was as a result of JAMB failure too
Could be.
Let's not do back and forth. We have a habit in nigeria of piling more pressure on the poor, the small man, the voiceless and celebrating the bold thief, the rich and the powerful.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by ikorodureporta: 1:09am On Mar 20, 2016
#inconclusive
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by DharmyYinks: 1:49am On Mar 20, 2016
optional1:
Am not perfect Am still a learner a student teacher, d students i teach can perform better than those candidate 4 Jamb, how can a whole Christain child cant spell Heaven. I no am bad in writing grammar but not dis bad my dear. Tnx 4 ur corrections
Firstly, I'd lyk to say u impressed me. Why?? I was expecting tons of insult. gringrin

Truth is, same as u re not perfect, some students re not too. All heads re not equal u know. Jamb is passed based on luck nd God not student intelligence(tho it's required).

We all ve our shortcomings buh It's quite saddening d student is even a Christian who can't spell Heaven. All is well!

U called me "dear" @ bolded gringrin. Sorry bout d way I presented my corrections sad

Lovely pics.. d color blends well wit ya skin. wink
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by optional1(f): 4:30am On Mar 20, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Firstly, I'd lyk to say u impressed me. Why?? I was expecting tons of insult. gringrin

Truth is, same as u re not perfect, some students re not too. All heads re not equal u know. Jamb is passed based on luck nd God not student intelligence(tho it's required).

We all ve our shortcomings buh It's quite saddening d student is even a Christian who can't spell Heaven. All is well!

U called me "dear" @ bolded gringrin. Sorry bout d way I presented my corrections sad

Lovely pics.. d color blends well wit ya skin. wink
What is d essence of insult on social media? If you insult, nd I insult back, who wil bring peace? I learn evry day

Tnx 4 d complement
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by crazyclown07(m): 5:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Joint Admission and Manipulation Board (JAMB) has shown that it is totally incompetence and unreliable in conducting a mere CBT exam,after much preparation from the onset

#DIBUMUSTRESIGN#

Hit a like if you are support of this motion
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 20, 2016
yungshallgrow:
it's like DIBU OJERINDE want to turn dis jamb of a thing to NAIRABET....
I SWEAR DOWN
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by MrImole: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2016
This is too bad.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Busbus2: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Busbus2:
But with all dis effort some are barrier of progress deh are ungrateful mostly those dat wrote their exam on 27th&29 of march despite dat u complained of server failure u were compesated with 40marks freely without any stress still u are ungrateful and y is the report mainly 4rm north-north is bcus u are mostly inferior not even east or west nor south bt only north all wat i kw out of 5900 dat were oppotuned 2600 will nt even register talkless of writting and of dem dat will register 1500 will nt av d av score talkless of cut off mark bcus is wat u kw u will do,I ALSO wrote jamb @fuoye Ekiti my log out 4 times d last thm d system went off i was ask 2 live 4 another place later run i av 204 bt is beyond my expectation bt i stil thk God so my pple be contented with wat u av is wat u kw u write and is wat u write u score dnt be anoid God bless u amen Why some are grateful as poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.