Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB (38493 Views)

KBKFoundation To Give N500,000 To Ikekpeazu Chidinma UNN Best Graduating Student / JAMB Cancels 59,698 Results, 62,140 Candidates To Retake UTME / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Alezy(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2016
yungshallgrow:
it's like DIBU OJERINDE want to turn dis jamb of a thing to NAIRABET....
Lwkmdh
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Psalm18:

Could be.
Let's not do back and forth. We have a habit in nigeria of piling more pressure on the poor, the small man, the voiceless and celebrating the bold thief, the rich and the powerful.
Jamb made a mistake which I agree but saying that few persons that can make it would result to kidnapping, stealing e.t.c is absurd. Ask those that wrote Jamb when it was Jamb
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by RicheDadTutors(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2016
GAIN ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL IN ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY (Without JAMB)!!!

Do you know that you can gain admission to the university without JAMB? Do you know that JAMB is not the only means of getting into the university?

As a matter of fact, JAMB is just one of the numerous ways by which you could get admission into Nigeria universities. And direct entry admission (into 200 level) is said to be most reliable and easier, compared to 100 level admission. But how do you get this direct entry admission?

Enroll for any of our A’Level programmes (IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB, etc) that can grant you a direct entry admission to any university of your choice. A’ Level runs for a period of 9 months (academic session), after which successful candidates have the opportunity of securing 200 Level Admission (Direct entry) into two or more universities of their choices.

So, what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity to say ‘‘Bye-Bye’’ to admission delay. And why sit at home to re-write another JAMB, that may never grant your admission.

Application for admission and sales of forms are on-going at Riche-Dad Education Consults, Abuja.

For registration or enquiries, call: 08186222802, 08075850108, or 08064465717

Or Add us on WhatsApp: 08186222802

Or visit our office: By JAMB CBT MODEL CENTRE, Kogo II, Bwari, Abuja.

Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Controversialad: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2016
I question the essence of jamb this day
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Longman313(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmm,naija is only god dat can help us
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by falseman(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2016
ElakheIfidon:
I am experiencing this no result issue also when checking for my daughter's jamb result. What should be our next line of action now?

Someone suggested I go to Lagos to rectify this but that's way too far. Another person said I should wait that results are released in batches I really don't agree with this I think I will have to check with Jamb office in my state to hear what they have to say.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Olakunle007(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
I knew this year jamb would be a trash right from the beginning of its registration. When there's shortage of centres that no single centre was available in South West. When Jamb started sending multiple results. When the centres were not good enough to be a cyber café tack less of examination centre. When some candidates are yet to see their results. Since the moment candidates complain of poor results. Now over half a million candidate will need to rewrite\just about to write the exam.

Hit like if you agree with me.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Olakunle007(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by DAMIGHT(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg make una unheld our gce result na. No malpratice in my center na
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by DharmyYinks: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
optional1:
What is d essence of insult on social media? If you insult, nd I insult back, who wil bring peace? I learn evry day

Tnx 4 d complement
I didn't "insult" u initially. I "corrected" u in a harsh tone wich I already apologized for.

Re u still angry at me?? crycry

U wlc!
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by ladyF(f): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
grin lady f this is d tyme to leave dat 120 jamb score and make me proud
lol I think it's too late for that now....
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Geofavor(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
ladyF:

lol I think it's too late for that now....
too late? I'm just curious; which school will admit you with a jamb score of 120?

Grab the opportunity, dear.
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by ladyF(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Geofavor:

too late? I'm just curious; which school will admit you with a jamb score of 120?

Grab the opportunity, dear.
cry
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by Geofavor(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by slimmybaarbie(f): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2016
optional1:
Imagin a Jamb candidate nd WAEC student cant spell heaven.

A WAEC student does not no wat God created on d fourth day.

According to him small letter 'g' 'on d fourth day god created leven nd earth'.

How dat one wan take pass Jamb nd WAEC dis year.

Abeg is there a wilderness in Damascus, a WAEC candidate say dere is a wilderness.

undecided
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by kentrowiz(m): 5:05am On Mar 21, 2016
seunlayi:
Prof Dibu needs to apologise and organise another exam for those that were not able to sit for the exam. Cbt must stay, no need of going back to paper examines for jamb. Just as he said, some people are dubious, some centres already charged candidates thousands of naira for vip treatment. imagine if it were to be paper based exam. It was better last year only for some people to start sabotaging jamb this year exam.
Cbt can be improved on.
Most of those that got below 200 are lazy ones who already wasted their time on watching season films from season 1-20 and were not academically prepared for the questions. One even confided in me that he deliberately tampered with the system maybe the questions before him will change to easier ones.....

Note: I was on of those calling for Dibu's when this exam started but after taking my time to go to some cbt centres here and interacted with the candidates, I discovered a lot
don't be so sure
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by whitemand4(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Geofavor:

nice question. I hope retaking the exam is optional, and not mandatory.
really need serious answer to this question
Re: 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB by falseman(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
ElakheIfidon:
I am experiencing this no result issue also when checking for my daughter's jamb result. What should be our next line of action now?

Check now. My younger one's result is out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos / Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.