Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP (6035 Views)

Nia Cover Up For Amaechi Just Got Bursted / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by sosanova: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rivers is PDP
PDP is Rivers

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by HungerBAD: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Liars.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by sosanova: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Liars.
Another Zombie spotted, u will all Die of heart attack as the results start trickling in
PDP is Rivers
Rivers is PDP
I repeat Amaaechi has lost his Local Government
PDP currently has an unsurmountable lead in Amaechi's local Government
Zombies will die of heart attack today
PDP have used their PVC to deal with APC in today's re-run despite military molestation n intimidation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by bestman09(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hope this is true

Modified

Confirmed! Truly, empty barrels make the biggest noise. Upon the federal might and all the gra gra.

Amaechi is just a chicken of Ubima!

The people has spoken and i hope their wishes are respected.

Congratulations to the PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by eyeview: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Can someone please confirm why the result sheet that were deployed in over 300 polling units of Asari Tori LGA doesn't have any column for the PDP results?

2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by BlackTechnology: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Liars.

I wonder why you Yorubas pokenose in Rivers politics

Is Rivers Osun or Ogun

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by adesola220: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
i wonder oooh
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Aromas: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Is Rivers Osun or Ogun
Mr Oga calm down b4 u die unto another mans matter. Are Yoruba's not Nigerians again? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let me reserve my comment
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Xonology: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
eyeview:
Can someone please confirm why the result sheet that were deployed in over 300 polling units of Asari Tori LGA doesn't have any column for the PDP results?
Thats probably fake

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Pennsylvania: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Liars.

Of course you're programmed to believe anything positive involving APC no matter how stupid it sounds and then discredit anything involving the opposition, no matter how credible it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Richest85: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ameachi lost his LGA 2 opposition party. Dis electn must b inconclusiv lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Mznaett: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oboyeeeeeeeeeiiiiiishocked
E make sense diegrin
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by BlackTechnology: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aromas:

Mr Oga calm down b4 u die unto another mans matter. Are Yoruba's not Nigerians again? grin

Go secure your people in mile 12 and let the Rivers people be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Aromas: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

grin another Zombie in d making
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by BlackTechnology: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Aromas:

grin another Zombie in d making

Busybody go find a solution to Osun state bankruptcy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Aromas: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Busybody go find a solution to Osun state bankruptcy
I pity una head for Rivers sha. We dey jolly 4 Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by PrinceAkbabio(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
expect same in other LGAs, we all know that apc has nothing to offer, the judges are waiting to get their share from them...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Is Rivers Osun or Ogun

I will assume you are either brainless or senile! Is there any law that forbids that? is the guy not a Nigeria. Liar son of Wike!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by SenJoe(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by DONMAYOR19(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Liars.
so u think say na online m dey win election abi? Rivers is PDP, and PDP is rivers. put that into ur head before your name turn from hungerbad to I love poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by albany231: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Is Rivers Osun or Ogun

Ipob tout from Abia making noise about rivers. You have no shame.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Pidggin(f): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin Roasted Chicken of Ubima
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by albany231: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Your people are been slaughtered like chicken in Enugu by herdsmen while your women are been raped in Imo and Ebonyi but you are here disgracing your family online. What a shame.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by Paperwhite(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
So amaechi will leave his national duties as a minister of the fed.republic for weeks just to supervise state election on what ground? And the president & national assembly,overlooked this? Nothing stops him from coming to participate in the elections a day or two to same.Now he even lost his LGA with APC glaringly losing the entire election as it stands now.Hope he'll let peace to reign after this?
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by caleb404: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Is Rivers Osun or Ogun

Bro, please have mercy on them. They need money from Rivers to pay salaries in Osun.

Without Niger Delta, they cannot survive. Even if dem twist am anyhow o, they can not survive.

I repeat, without oil and gas money from Niger Delta, the South West CANNOT SURVIVE.!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by dam4wummy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Watching with my 3D glasses on
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Despite all the noise, the so called the lion of Niger Delta make, he has lost his local government to PDP? Congrat to Wike and Mama Patience.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by BlackTechnology: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
albany231:

Ipob tout from Abia making noise about rivers. You have no shame.

You don't know my state

Try harder next time

But remember not everyone is SE
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by albany231: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
BlackTechnology:

You don't know my state

Try harder next time

But remember not everyone is SE

Wicked liar, were you not the one using the Whitetechnology handle before you shamelessly deactivate it. Keep disgracing yourself everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by LesbianBoy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Liars.
E pain am!!!

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Just Lost His Local Government To PDP by neolboy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
PVC has spoken

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way My Tiny Dot In The Map Alaigbo Is Scattering Airports / Nigerian Police Harassment @ Jibowu Railway Track / Cumulative Results. Cont’d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.