Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Your mother or your wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your mother or your wife? (3160 Views)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your mother or your wife? by Optimusprime(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
If you were in a private jet together with your mother and your wife, who will you save if the jet had lost all engine power with only two parachute in the jet. Give reasons
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
guys answer tongue
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Shentz(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2009
My Mother because i wont ever have a wife
Re: Your mother or your wife? by biola44: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Your mother or your wife? by romsky: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2009
kiss them both
give them the parachute
bid them farewell

then snatch the wyf back 4 a last hug
rip off her parachute
use the parachute
then fly to safety

well the kids will need me more
Re: Your mother or your wife? by samparian(m): 3:34am On Jul 23, 2009
3 of us can make it to safety.

Mum would use 1 parachute

My wife and i would use the 2nd. (i learnt that theory in military school) grin
Re: Your mother or your wife? by DaZiddo: 3:40am On Jul 23, 2009
In real life this will be a difficult call. The moral behind this riddle though lies in helping marriage mate, particularly men, appreciate that as the Bible puts it when God joined the 1st man and woman: a man will leave his mother and his father and stick to his wife.

The answer shld be wife. But, truely, its a difficult call
Re: Your mother or your wife? by samparian(m): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2009
Sounds like a question you'd ask at a bachelors party

mama no get part 2
Re: Your mother or your wife? by sweetcoint(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
i will save my mum, cos my mums love for me cant be measured  kiss kiss

mummy i love u so much
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tough question oh.
i beg, i no fit answer this one oh, but lemme go and think about it more.
Re: Your mother or your wife? by kok(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
mother ofcuz, can always get another wife but cant get another mother!
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
Re: Your mother or your wife? by xstdreason(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2009
I will expect d man to take his mum. He can always find another wife & its a man,s world u knw,
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
xstdreason:

I will expect d man to take his mum. He can always find another wife & its a man,s world u knw,

Are u for real?
or u just trying to look good to someone?
i am sure you saying this now and will be a different ball game when faced with such situation
Re: Your mother or your wife? by ifyalways(f): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
Husband and wife became one body after marriage so,Mum goes with one parachute,me and hubby shares the other one.
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
ifyalways:

Husband and wife became one body after marriage so,Mum goes with one parachute,me and hubby shares the other one.

You two cant use one, has to be one per person, else, you and hubby will be too heavy and Mother will be alive and the 2 of you will be gone
Re: Your mother or your wife? by ifyalways(f): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
Femi,i wont say anything else,i swear. cheesy
Re: Your mother or your wife? by MrCrackles(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
Mother. . . Alternatively, both of them sacrifice myself!
Re: Your mother or your wife? by ifyalways(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2009
. . . .and let Miss "Xyzxte" die? shocked shocked angry
Re: Your mother or your wife? by MrCrackles(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2009
ifyalways:

. . . .and let Miss "Xyzxte" die? shocked shocked angry

Who be dat
Re: Your mother or your wife? by ifyalways(f): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2009
Kweshion.
The babe that was madly in love with u.dont pretend u dont remember. grin
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
@poster
if it is down to me, then mother gets the parachute (wives are replaceable) but as i know my mother, she wouldnt accept a parachute and would tell me to be a good father, to stay on the right track of life and to do what she has always taught me to.
so luckily wife will be saved too.
Re: Your mother or your wife? by MrCrackles(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
ifyalways:

Kweshion.
The babe that was madly in love with u.dont pretend u dont remember. grin

I dont know what you are talking about. . . . grin
I am happily married! wink
Re: Your mother or your wife? by spikedcylinder: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
chaircover:

I hope your wife doesnt log onto Nairaland or no food or jiggy jiggy for you grin

Lol! Wtf is jiggy jiggy? grin grin grin
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Theblessed(f): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
If I was a man, I would choose my mother any time. You see, people forget that marriage love is a 'Conditional kind of love' but the love you have for your mother and family and the love they have for you is 'Uncondtional', There's a saying in the West that goes: Women come and go or men come and go!  And that's true because, irreconcilable issues in a marriage can lead to a divorce hence the end of that relationship and the woman out of your hands and into the hands of another man.  However, your family would always be there for you hence the saying, 'Blood is thicker than water' and that's true.  So, save your mother first - women come and go, so do men!
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
Theblessed:

If I was a man, I would choose my mother any time. You see, people forget that marriage love is a 'Conditional kind of love' but the love you have for your mother and family and the love they have for you is 'Uncondtional', There's a saying in the West that goes: Women come and go or men come and go!  And that's true because, unreconcilable issues in a marriage can lead to a divorce hence the end of that relationship and the woman out of your hands and into the hands of another man.  However, your family would always be there for you hence the saying, 'Blood is thicker than water' and that's true.  So, save your mother first - women come and go, so do men!

You have a good point, but i think till we get rid of so many ideologies, and sayings, many marriages are doomed be4 they even started.
Cos men will always go, woman will always go and na padi go remain, that is not enuf to to give the woman/man enuf chances to see how it will work out, once a man or a woman enter into a relationship with plan B, plan A will surely fail, mind you, i am talking to myself too when i say this.
i think it is time we all have the mind that marriage is to work out and till do all possible.
I love my mother and i wanna love my wife if not more than my mother.
My mother has done her own job on me and i will forever appreciate all she has done, but it is my wife's turn and it is important for me to love her, cherish her and celebrate her till death do us path, or till she is tired of me grin
Re: Your mother or your wife? by AloyEmeka9: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
My mama x 100.
Re: Your mother or your wife? by Fhemmmy: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

My mama x 100.

ummmmm
Re: Your mother or your wife? by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
men answer this question now. grin
Re: Your mother or your wife? by slimfine(f): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You have a good point, but i think till we get rid of so many ideologies, and sayings, many marriages are doomed be4 they even started.
Cos men will always go, woman will always go and na padi go remain, that is not enuf to to give the woman/man enuf chances to see how it will work out, once a man or a woman enter into a relationship with plan B, plan A will surely fail, mind you, i am talking to myself too when i say this.
i think it is time we all have the mind that marriage is to work out and till do all possible.
I love my mother and i wanna love my wife if not more than my mother.
My mother has done her own job on me and i will forever appreciate all she has done, but it is my wife's turn and it is important for me to love her, cherish her and celebrate her till death do us path, or till she is tired of me  grin

I could just kiss you for that response kiss
Re: Your mother or your wife? by samparian(m): 2:33am On Jul 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol! Wtf is jiggy jiggy? grin grin grin

so you dont know? grin
its that thing you do in cover of darkness without audience grin
Re: Your mother or your wife? by samparian(m): 2:35am On Jul 24, 2009
xstdreason:

i get your point. No woman will want her sons to choose their wives over her grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sooo Confused... Where Is This Really Heading To? / Should I Tell My Husband That The Daughters He Loves So Much Don’t Belong To Him / My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.