Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence (3175 Views)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Messi1: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
A cousin sister who recently came from the village to live with us always naked herself in my presence and i find it disgusting. She doesn't mind if I'm around or not and i hate it. How do I go about this?
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by money121(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ok
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by VictorUSA(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
Naked yourself in her presence too to make the equation balance

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by HarlequinLekex: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tell her straight in the eyes you don't like that shit! and if you don't,don't come here telling us how you slept with your cousin sister and gave her belle bcoz you enjoyed the freeshow

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Calvary247(f): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
Naked yourself in her presence too to make the equation balance
That is a very bad advice.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Boogyman557: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool waiting u want make we tell u..

U want make we tell u to FUVK her abi...

If u no fit gather courage to tell her, SMOKE WEED and WEED go give u COURAGE, MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION..

if u no one smoke the WEED, carry ur property and leave the house for them..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by VictorUSA(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
Calvary247:
were you expecting me to advice him to stab her to death?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Calvary247(f): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
were you expecting me to advice him to stab her to death?
At least give a sand advice.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Prince2bad(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Calvary247:

Oga na sound not sand

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by rickleye: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Your cousin sister is still your cousin now !!!
So tell her that for city , this is how you behave!
Don’t give out your kitty Kat for free so cover up.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by talk2hb1(m): 4:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:
Sand Bawo, aunty Na sound.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Gentlechika(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Messi1:
A cousin sister who recently came from the village to live with us always naked herself in my presence and i find it disgusting. She doesn't mind if I'm around or not and i hate it. How do I go about this?
you find it disgusting, yet you can't tell it to her face but you are confident to bring it here and tell us how disgusting you feel. The kind of SIMPLE men some parents dey breed now self ehh, even Jesus can't hell but weep.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by brain54(m): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Prince2bad:

Oga na sound not sand
It’s actually sand advice…

Like when you use SAND paper to clean and brush up the advice.
You use sand paper when the advice needs a KONC solution because using SOUND or words won’t work.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Mrtaye: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:
Lolz you no sabi Victor USA
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by ukaface(f): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2022
Messi1:
what do you mean by cousin sister?
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by frozen70(f): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2022
ukaface:

Messi1:

You can't do anything

Just ignore her any time she displays her nudity

By the time she doesn't trap you then you are free form even the devils temptations
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2022
How old is she? What's the age difference between you and her?

If you're older, I believe it's something you can just tell straight up to go and cover up her body and never to do that again. If you're age mates, then politely tell her it's inappropriate or you walk away from her if you can. Otherwise look away.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by KanielOutis92: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
ukaface:

Edakun, epp me ask. I thought that phrase was only perculiar to my Bini people. Cousin Sister. Ah!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by sisisioge: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
You guys have an issue saying.....female cousin or male cousin? Cousin sister and cousin brother sound so confusing biko.

Meanwhile, just tell her to stop it and you too leave whenever she does it.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Baronthecelebri: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Messi1:
tell her that you don't like it
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Messi1: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Seun nlfpmod pls push my post to front page. I really need more input. Thanks.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by OloshoSiofra: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
If na Muslims, female cousin can be dickmatized grin

Cousins marry cousins in the Islamic north grin

Like how Fati2001 aka Jeon was fvcked by her male cousins.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Prince2bad(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
brain54:

It’s actually sand advice…

That's the problem we're facing today in Nigeria, nobody wants to learn
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by ecolime(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Messi1:
Dey deceive yourself.

If you truly want to stop it, you won't come to Nairaland to ask for advice. You will open your mouth and tell her straight-up.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by meobizy(f): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2022
One boy, multiple accounts.
Re: My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence by Houseofglam7(f): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2022
Tell her you don’t like it!!!!!!!!!!
Must every garbage become a topic for deliberation

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With At Least 56 Men Per Week, My Boss Inclusive–bank Employee Confess / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice / 6 Things To Never Say To Your Daughter-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.