Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus (1503 Views)

How Much Is Payoneer To Naira / How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
This article is for merchants and business minded people who do international transactions, freelancers, and affiliate marketers who want other means of conveniently receiving their commission without restrictions.

With payoneer MasterCard in your hand, it is like having a US bank account which means you can receive payment worldwide.

Advantages of Payoneer over others:
1) You will be paid globally just as you could locally.

2) Amazon affiliate marketers, clickbank affiliates partners can also receive their commission with so much ease.

3) Holder of Payoneer card can receive and transfer funds in more than 200 countries, in over 35 languages.

4) Payoneer is becoming also give out $25 as bonus for signing up, which would be loaded on your card.

How to sign up for Payoneer Card
Follow the instructions and what you need to get your Payoneer Card here:

http://www.mobilebankingwatch.com/2016/03/sign-up-for-payoneer-to-receive-25-dollars-bonus.html?m=1

If you're facing any challenges signing up, reach out to me.

Signing up is free!
Re: Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus by Standozey: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
How can I find payoneer with naira and at what rate?
Re: Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Standozey:
How can I find payoneer with naira and at what rate?

Payoneer is not an exchange rate company, it allows you to have debit Card, just like you have MasterCard of any Nigerian bank.

The difference is that payoneer allows you to be paid via its medium through any firm that accept payoneer in the US and other part of the world.

This means your. money in payoneer account could be transferred to your local account. If it is in dollar or any other foreign currency, it'll be converted by your local bank to naira in accordance with CBN directive
Re: Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus by Toronto1213(m): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
How do I transfer money from my payoneer acc to my local bank account. I have payoneer master card
Re: Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Toronto1213:
How do I transfer money from my payoneer acc to my local bank account. I have payoneer master card

Thanks for the question.

I just discovered that Nigeria has also been removed from payoneer local bank transfer services. Before now Nigeria could withdraw to local bank account

Just only five African countries are on the list: Egypt, Morroco, South Africa, Kenya and one other.

It's unfortunate that payoneer does not also allow Nigeria webmaster to take part in its affiliates.

The way Nigerians rushed payoneer is making the firm to be careful because hmmmmmm.

There'll also be a way around it soon.
Re: Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus by Wryhder: 1:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Toronto1213:

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Pounds / ABOUT Corporate And Unique Field Marketers 'CUFM' / Legality Of Government’s Compulsory Acquisition Of Land And Its Compensation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.