Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) (4621 Views)

Governor Wike Pacifies His Unhappy Son At A Public Event In Rivers. PIC / Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners / Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by TippyTop(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
In all the 230 polling units in Asari Toru, no column for PDP.
Check the image below.

I didn't expect a free and fair election so am not disappointed.
Can you imagine PDP not contesting in any part of Rivers State?

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by adonisNEW(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
shocked unbelievable.!
Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by Xionez(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
*Smiling as i shake my big head*

APC really learnt from the best....and thats from PDP.
Lol. Its funny really. Back then, the opposite would have been the case. APC will be the one crying foul because of the oppression of the MIGHTY PDP!

Hahaha, as they say..."Na turn by turn"

5 Likes

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Xionez:
*Smiling as i shake my big head*

APC really learnt from the best....and thats from PDP.
Lol. Its funny really. Back then, the opposite would have been the case. APC will be the one crying foul because of the oppression of the MIGHTY PDP!

Hahaha, as they say..."Na turn by turn"
So in essence,APC is not any better. Therefore, I'd rather stick to PDP.
#PDPisbad
But...#APCisworst.

11 Likes

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gbam!

EverestdeBliu:
So in essence,APC is not any better. So I'd rather stick to PDP.
#PDPisbad but #APCisworst

5 Likes

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by Almaiga: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Opp, how did Wike won his election?

2 Likes

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Almaiga:

6 Likes

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by Cjizzy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Almaiga:
Ewoo!!!! Chai!!! Gone too soon English language

4 Likes

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by zerojoy: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
La'ila Igwe must here this.
Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by demsy21(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
i refuse to believe this. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by budusky05(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
demsy21:
i refuse to believe this. [color=#000099][/color]

Na sign of conceding defeat.

Na fayose print that one.

Abeg leave mater.

1 Like

Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by Pidggin(f): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
So where is the change?
Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by demsy21(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
budusky05:

Na sign of conceding defeat.

Na fayose print that one.

Abeg leave mater.

whoever wins is the choice of people and the voice of God. i dont have a problem with any of the contestant, i'm just finding it funny i mean the picture. wink
Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2016
Almaiga:
u just murdered English language and u were among those that laughed at PEG and Jonathan. O ma se o
Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by Walspring: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Oh Lord arise in your thine anger and destory any politicians that does not want our nation Nigeria to move forward in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Proof INEC And APC Are Working Together In Rivers (pic) by romme2u: 5:43am On Mar 20, 2016
na so we see am ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Election: Prove To Show That Big Men Don't Like Stress (photo) / APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States / Leaked Phone Call - Festus Keyamo Is DEAD, SAN Withdrawn, Career DOOMED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.