Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit (2843 Views)

Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by TippyTop(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Peterside couldn't even win his own polling unit, I laff in Kafanchan kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin
The 5 votes he had were from his immediate family, even his driver voted PDP.

Cc:Ngeneukwenu

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by anwe: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
And the beats goes on ! PDP - Power to the people of rivers state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by eyeview: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
The only place Apc can beat Pdp in the south south is on Nairaland and its because some kids will sit in their homes in Lagos and south west and shout APC!
But when its time for d voting,the people on ground know where to cast their vote

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by cashreport: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
Shame

Next thing is to retire from politics

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by AbleGodAlways: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Buhari hahaha . D desperation was too much from Apc

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by cashreport: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016

Do your job

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by dtruth3(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
#Decimation #Fatality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Could this be true?
That means these Apc guys are noise makers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by securi: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Make l laugh in lbani language grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by cutestcee: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
APC is just a party for desperate people and noise makers, e.g. one Amaechi Iscariot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
My Apc friends; abeg you, please post results indicating where your party aspirants has won in any of the Rivers state rerun election!! Ayam only seeing Pdp right, left, front, back and centre!! Please i beg you in the name of your god, Buhari, please let us know if Rotimi Amaechi has been able to win all the seats for Apc as he boasted!!
Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by Eboski(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
zombies will still understand Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers State.....

Wike all the way.....
Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by Ratello: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
TippyTop:
Peterside couldn't even win his own polling unit, I laff in Kafanchan kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin
Cc:Ngeneukwenu & Demdem
I swear you no go kill pesin..cheesy cheesy I don laff like say tomorrow no dey cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by stanleyravos: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
I advice we all should wait for inec final result before we force some people to comite sucide faster than expected ; cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by Bugatie(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
TippyTop:

Cc:Ngeneukwenu

A very humbling retirement package for Amaechi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by phemmie06(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2016
In this type of election whosoever the winner is should bury his entire body in shame, cos it's not an election but a violent game. Conscienceless people
Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by blackpanda: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Whoever the people want should win!

Btw I thot pdp said amaechi is reading results in hotel. Did he also read out this? Hmmm
Re: Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit by knightsTempler: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2016
The papers so deceived Nigerians on missing moneys and Amaechi's popularity in Rivers state that many educated people actually believed Amaechi was very popular in Rivers and that he was being rigged out. I told them severally but of course they argued.

Now even plus including in addition to added added added Federal might, money, appointment of Dakuku etc etc, Rivers people rather stay loyal to the memory of Goodluck Jonathan and PatiencePepe than all the gold in the world from Amaechi and APC.

So sad when a man's memory and his wife's Godson Wike can beat the living daylight out of a man who boasts of being a lion.
-Ena

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Blackest In The World Babay! is born. (pics) / Ankio Briggs Blasts Niger Delta Avengers, Says Members From Somalia / Son Of Ex-minister Allegedly Buys N900m Super Luxury Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.