Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? (630 Views)

Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same / Mr Ben Akabueze Is S.A To The Presidnt On Nat'l Planning And Not S.A To Minister / Breaking News: Senate Presidnt,bukola Saraki Case Adjouned Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by IamJose(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
If been a president is easy maybe everybody would have wanted to b one even if it's 4 24hrs ..so If you are opportune to b the president of Nigeria for 24hrs .what wil b the things that you would do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by HungerBAD: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jail Wike and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by hopilo: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
I will kill Ameachi and Wike
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by martyns303(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 8am-10am:: call for a FEC meeting, each minister is to remit N500m into my personal account, any minister that refuses will be sacked, yes as president I have the power to drop a minister.

The following takes place between 10am-12pm:: call for a meeting with the CBN governor, he is to deposit $8m into an offshore account, the details of the purpose of the money cannot be disclosed for national security.

The following takes place between 12pm-2pm:: call for a meeting with NNPC director, he is to make available $10m, for procurement of arms, money is going offshore.

The following takes place between 2pm-4pm:: present a supplementary budget, urge the senate to approve it ASAP within 1-2hrs, the stability of the Nigerian economy depends on it. Cash goes offshore.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make available N100m each to develope ....... Money goes offshore.

The following takes place between 6pm-8pm:: start calling all my family members to move to the airport.

The following takes place between 8pm-2am:: on the presidential jet to France.

Adios amingos!!! Good good life!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
lock buhari and throw away the key...

#100 airtime is now #110
#200 now #220 in my state
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Tunami(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
i will divide the country so that buhari and his brothers can go their ways.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by IamJose(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'l round up all those political cargos 4rm obj.atiku.tinubu.babangida. Revolution ti take over
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by oglalasioux(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'll invite the military to take over under one condition; dissolve the Nigerian union so all the ethnic groups can form alliances with who they choose and form their various countries.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by ziccoit: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
I will remove the immunity clause and amend some conflicting provisions of our constitution.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by IamJose(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=martyns303 post=43924893]Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 8am-10am:: call for a FEC meeting, each minister is to remit N500m into my personal account, any minister that refuses will be sacked, yes as president I have the power to drop a minister.

The following takes place between 10am-12pm:: call for a meeting with the CBN governor, he is to deposit $8m into an offshore account, the details of the purpose of the money cannot be disclosed for national security.

The following takes place between 12pm-2pm:: call for a meeting with NNPC director, he is to make available $10m, for procurement of arms, money is going offshore.

The following takes place between 2pm-4pm:: present a supplementary budget, urge the senate to approve it ASAP within 1-2hrs, the stability of the Nigerian economy depends on it. Cash goes offshore.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make avail[url][quote author=martyns303 post=43924893]Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make avail[/url][quote author=martyns303 post=43924893]Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make avail
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by yaki84: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamJose:
If been a president is easy maybe everybody would have wanted to b one even if it's 4 24hrs ..so If you are opportune to b the president of Nigeria for 24hrs .what wil b the things that you would do?

I will firstly auction the STATE of Osun to the least bidder.
secondly I will ask buhari to produce his waec certificate, original copy not oluwole's copy.
thirdly I will fight corruption using bow n arrows.
I know say before 12 midnight reach I go do fight go far waiting for handing over.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by yaki84: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=IamJose post=43928115][/quote]

r u on 24 points agenda? hmmm u no go chop?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by yaki84: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Jail Wike and Fayose.

u no go first kill hunger before e kill u, u wan go kill wike n fayose first. na serious hunger go kill u before u even handover.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by ifyan(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Summons all evil politicians as much as possible nd lock them in a bunker along with a MATTER BOMB
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2016
First of all I will head to my church nd ask for my pastor to pray for my journey ahead.

2) I will immediately increase the salaries of those soldiers fighting Boko haram, they are our hero's they deserve the best

3) I will send the CBN governor on leave. Appoint a young vibrant educated lad.

4) I will pass into law that no Nigerian girl is allowed to marry until she is 18yrs

5) pass I will into law no Nigerian politician is allowed to go overseas for healthy treatment, holiday, unnecessary tour

6) I will cut down the bill of electricity

7)I will cut down my salary nd the salaries of every political office by 20%

I believe God will give me more wisdom to beat my 24hrs deadline

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Naija9090: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Just 2 minutes in office, I'll divide this country immediately... Odua plus Edo minus Igbo speaking part, Arewa and B1afra should be on their own. Nigeria problem will be solved!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by enlightenedmind: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Dissolve the national assembly.
Establish a standard of educational requirement for attaining a political position.
Establishing the freedom of free speech, i.e Nigerian laws will not be based on religious bigotry

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Spends N103.4 Billion To Protect Oil Pipelines In One Year / Shuaib Slams Presidential Panel, Resigns As Media Consultant / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.