Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? (658 Views)

Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same / Mr Ben Akabueze Is S.A To The Presidnt On Nat'l Planning And Not S.A To Minister / Breaking News: Senate Presidnt,bukola Saraki Case Adjouned Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by IamJose(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
If been a president is easy maybe everybody would have wanted to b one even if it's 4 24hrs ..so If you are opportune to b the president of Nigeria for 24hrs .what wil b the things that you would do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by HungerBAD: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jail Wike and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by hopilo: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
I will kill Ameachi and Wike
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by martyns303(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 8am-10am:: call for a FEC meeting, each minister is to remit N500m into my personal account, any minister that refuses will be sacked, yes as president I have the power to drop a minister.

The following takes place between 10am-12pm:: call for a meeting with the CBN governor, he is to deposit $8m into an offshore account, the details of the purpose of the money cannot be disclosed for national security.

The following takes place between 12pm-2pm:: call for a meeting with NNPC director, he is to make available $10m, for procurement of arms, money is going offshore.

The following takes place between 2pm-4pm:: present a supplementary budget, urge the senate to approve it ASAP within 1-2hrs, the stability of the Nigerian economy depends on it. Cash goes offshore.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make available N100m each to develope ....... Money goes offshore.

The following takes place between 6pm-8pm:: start calling all my family members to move to the airport.

The following takes place between 8pm-2am:: on the presidential jet to France.

Adios amingos!!! Good good life!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
lock buhari and throw away the key...

#100 airtime is now #110
#200 now #220 in my state
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Tunami(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
i will divide the country so that buhari and his brothers can go their ways.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by IamJose(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'l round up all those political cargos 4rm obj.atiku.tinubu.babangida. Revolution ti take over
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by oglalasioux(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'll invite the military to take over under one condition; dissolve the Nigerian union so all the ethnic groups can form alliances with who they choose and form their various countries.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by ziccoit: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
I will remove the immunity clause and amend some conflicting provisions of our constitution.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by IamJose(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=martyns303 post=43924893]Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 8am-10am:: call for a FEC meeting, each minister is to remit N500m into my personal account, any minister that refuses will be sacked, yes as president I have the power to drop a minister.

The following takes place between 10am-12pm:: call for a meeting with the CBN governor, he is to deposit $8m into an offshore account, the details of the purpose of the money cannot be disclosed for national security.

The following takes place between 12pm-2pm:: call for a meeting with NNPC director, he is to make available $10m, for procurement of arms, money is going offshore.

The following takes place between 2pm-4pm:: present a supplementary budget, urge the senate to approve it ASAP within 1-2hrs, the stability of the Nigerian economy depends on it. Cash goes offshore.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make avail[url][quote author=martyns303 post=43924893]Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make avail[/url][quote author=martyns303 post=43924893]Events occur in real time.

The following takes place between 4pm-6pm:: call at the telecom executives, anyone who still wants to operate in Nigeria should make avail
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by yaki84: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
IamJose:
If been a president is easy maybe everybody would have wanted to b one even if it's 4 24hrs ..so If you are opportune to b the president of Nigeria for 24hrs .what wil b the things that you would do?

I will firstly auction the STATE of Osun to the least bidder.
secondly I will ask buhari to produce his waec certificate, original copy not oluwole's copy.
thirdly I will fight corruption using bow n arrows.
I know say before 12 midnight reach I go do fight go far waiting for handing over.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by yaki84: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=IamJose post=43928115][/quote]

r u on 24 points agenda? hmmm u no go chop?
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by yaki84: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Jail Wike and Fayose.

u no go first kill hunger before e kill u, u wan go kill wike n fayose first. na serious hunger go kill u before u even handover.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by ifyan(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Summons all evil politicians as much as possible nd lock them in a bunker along with a MATTER BOMB
Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2016
First of all I will head to my church nd ask for my pastor to pray for my journey ahead.

2) I will immediately increase the salaries of those soldiers fighting Boko haram, they are our hero's they deserve the best

3) I will send the CBN governor on leave. Appoint a young vibrant educated lad.

4) I will pass into law that no Nigerian girl is allowed to marry until she is 18yrs

5) pass I will into law no Nigerian politician is allowed to go overseas for healthy treatment, holiday, unnecessary tour

6) I will cut down the bill of electricity

7)I will cut down my salary nd the salaries of every political office by 20%

I believe God will give me more wisdom to beat my 24hrs deadline

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by Naija9090: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2016
Just 2 minutes in office, I'll divide this country immediately... Odua plus Edo minus Igbo speaking part, Arewa and B1afra should be on their own. Nigeria problem will be solved!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Are The Presidnt Of Naija 4 24hrs? by enlightenedmind: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Dissolve the national assembly.
Establish a standard of educational requirement for attaining a political position.
Establishing the freedom of free speech, i.e Nigerian laws will not be based on religious bigotry

(1) (Reply)

Ambode, Tinubu Play Novelty Match On Easter Sunday / See How Price Of Rice,bread Even Purewater Skyrocketed To Heaven In ds APC Govt / Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.