Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized (6322 Views)

How Nigeria Will Be Islamized – By Henry Okelue / Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Where Is Gov. Fayose? Bill Gate Has Islamized Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:

The fact that they wish for it doesn't mean it's best for them or that it's not going to lead to destruction. You might not be philosophical enough to ponder on that.
. and who are you to know what's good for them or not? Mr Aristotle. whose destruction are you talking about? cuz even as we are as a country, a lot of lives and properties have been destroyed all because this Unity.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by AyeeIdris(f): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
enlightenedmind:

"Nobody sends you so as long you obey their laws"
That is the highlight here!! Some of us, who happen to be over 60% of the population are not muslim and do not believe in islam laws and would like to be free without having to abide by islam laws. Secondly, your take is skewed because you are choosing to make an example of 3 islamic state from about 230 countries in he world.

I like evidence, and i happen to work with facts not religious prejudices. It turns out that infact of all the countries in the world, in countries that have over 30% islam population, the economic growth and prosperity is below 5% or non-existent. Developed Countries that have fully functional islamic laws, have only been successful because they have taken away the freedom of people, and people have agreed to live in oppression.
Since we are not all muslims, and do not want to be, Thank you, we would like a free democratic society, that is not led by the ideas of islam, Christianity, Judaism, Traditional worshiping, whatever, but ideas that are relevant to a modern evolutionary society, for the positive prosperity of the people living in it. We are not Islam, We do not want islam laws and we do not want islam uneducated alhajis occupying political positions.

If the muslims want to keep on having political positions, they need to go out, get a relevant degree, and learn to keep their muslim ideologies at home when they come out to do their civic duties to the people.

If you are in America, you will obey American laws. It's common sense. Nigerians are generally against homosexuality. Would you then go to America and beat up a gay guy Cos you don't like it. No. Likewise if you are in an islamic state. You follow the rules. You were the one that labeled all islamic states aside from Saudi poor and my Take is skewed, cos I gave you four other examples. How many pure muslim countries are there sef? If not for all the wars and unrest, Egypt and Libya was not doing so badly. Sadly, most of the others have been involved in crisis for so so long it's understable that their economy is in shambles. Greece and Romania have no wars yet they are doing poorly. So is it truly a religious thing?
Although your tone dey vex me, I have to agree that religion has no place in the political arena. But Nigerians vote on sentiments. some people voted Buhari Cos he was muslim; other supported GEJ Cos he was christians. Isn't it convenient how no one talks about Christian ideology when homosexuality was given fourteen years? Double standard
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Mcbussy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
. and who are you to know what's good for them or not? Mr Aristotle. whose destruction are you talking about? cuz even as we are as a country, a lot of lives and properties have been destroyed all because this Unity.

Mister, please read and comprehend. I never stated that it was a bad choice, neither did I say it was a good idea. What I am saying is that the fact u wish for sumthn doesn't mean it's d best for you....period.

You can do whatever u like...but if I'm to make reference to history, the last time these pple tried, it led to destruction....the ball is in their(your) court.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by cheruv: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

Really? I beg to disagree with the last paragraph. As it is Nigeria is already going down, yet some states are still moving forward
Don't mind him...he thinks everyone is dumb like him cheesy

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by cheruv: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:

The total economy is crashing, ur talking about some states. Well maybe u know of some Nigerian states that spend currencies different from naira, and run their own seperate economies. Please u can be more specific by giving examples of those states. lipsrsealed

Seems u don't have a clue of what it means to "go down". I am talking about total chaos, crashed economy, civil war, or possibly the end for Nigeria. Would there be a state left untouched?....and even those abroad, would they be happy when they realise their country is no more and almost all the relatives they have in the country are dead?...dont be fooled by thinking it's not possible. With the situation of things and our lack of unity, I don't think it is impossible. This country needs prayers and support, not political propagandists.

We have to be careful with the way we toy with politics in this country, cos we might actually be playing the end game.
Damn the country bro!!
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by enlightenedmind: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
AyeeIdris:

If you are in America, you will obey American laws. It's common sense. Nigerians are generally against homosexuality. Would you then go to America and beat up a gay guy Cos you don't like it. No. Likewise if you are in an islamic state. You follow the rules. You were the one that labeled all islamic states aside from Saudi poor and my Take is skewed, cos I gave you four other examples. How many pure muslim countries are there sef? If not for all the wars and unrest, Egypt and Libya was not doing so badly. Sadly, most of the others have been involved in crisis for so so long it's understable that their economy is in shambles. Greece and Romania have no wars yet they are doing poorly. So is it truly a religious thing?
Although your tone dey vex me, I have to agree that religion has no place in the political arena. But Nigerians vote on sentiments. some people voted Buhari Cos he was muslim; other supported GEJ Cos he was christians. Isn't it convenient how no one talks about Christian ideology when homosexuality was given fourteen years? Double standard

No one talks about Christian ideologies because Christians are not killing people IN THE NAME OF JESUS;
Or trying to get everyone in a nation to stop wearing mini-skirts because it goes against Christian laws;
Or trying to deny an entire nation its fundamental human rights because christ says "I am the way, the truth and the light, so follow me"
Or chopping off people's body parts because the bible says "if parts of your body causes you to sin, chop it off".

Secondly, all nations have specific laws that work for them relative to the demographic profile of the people living in it. Islamic states impose laws on people, whether or not they want it or believe. America, British and hopefully Nigerian laws are unique because they are free of individual prejudices, if they were, trust me they would have kicked all muslims from the west a long time ago. But they can't, because those are democratic free societies and one man's or group's will cannot be imposed on the entire population.

Christianity cannot establish homosexuality in its laws because it is against the Christian faith. However, homosexuals can come to church, eat with Christians, no one would care really; but we do not take away the rights of that person to be free and equal in society. The person can get the same jobs, eat in the same places, sit in the same gatherings, but cannot be married in a Christian church. If two homosexuals invited Christians to their wedding reception, trust me they will be there. Islam seeks to take away the rights of this person to exist as an equal human being to others. And that is wrong.

My final point is more of a question, Saudi, Kuwait and the rich 'islamic' states you gave, share the same ideologies with muslims, they are economically developed and they prosper, why can't muslims go there and live there? People go to the west for freedom and a chance to succeed, for islamic fundamentalists, i do not understand why they keep migrating to the west, whose societal laws are incompatible with islamic laws and not saudi countries where there is shared common belief system in place. That would be so much easier.

And this is not about Christians or muslims; it is about understanding that we have a duty to ourselves as human beings and to our nation FIRST, precedence to any faith or belief system. We do not want any religious interference with our laws.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by CSTR2: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
AyeeIdris:

Really! Enlightenedmind?? Qatar. Kuwait. Oman Bahrain. Rich countries with wonderful people and a great economy. I have lived in three of these countries and currently in one. There is a mix of everyone from American to British to Indian and Filipinos. There are clubs. There are bars. Nobody sends you so as long you obey their laws.....no public intoxication and don't harrass their women. They don't play with their women....but hey believe whatever the western media keep telling you and don't "enlighten" your mind. These Arab nations never islamize their sides and na Nigeria go islamize? And christians are the 'tolerant' ones? Ha!
There is really very little to emulate in quatar and kuwait.
They are just lazy countries selling more oil than they need to and spending it on vanities and sexual perversion. And they are fortunate enough to have tiny populations too.
They are not significant nations in real terms. More like pleasure resorts for hardworking nations.
The united states, germany, UK ,France, brazil, russia , china, japan are nations that matter and they all have one thing in common- Very little islam.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:

Mister, please read and comprehend. I never stated that it was a bad choice, neither did I say it was a good idea. What I am saying is that the fact u wish for sumthn doesn't mean it's d best for you....period.

You can do whatever u like...but if I'm to make reference to history, the last time these pple tried, it led to destruction....the ball is in their(your) court.
oga stop being daft and naive. this unity you so cling to, what good has it brought to anyone other than tribal and religious killings. there has been a cold civil war going on this country since its creation and its not going to end until we tell ourselves the truth. you can bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine but not everyone is that daft and stupid.
these people are not asking for war, they are seeking for a peaceful separation and its only an animalistic government would want to attack them and instigate a war. the funny thing is that you and your ilk are threatening them with police action, a prerequisite for war, and you wonder why they call this country a zoo?
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by enlightenedmind: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
kayyusuf:
stop exposing your ignorance online,85% of middle eastern countries are extremely rich and they have high standard of living. even one of your pastors (fatoyinbo of COZA) left nigeria for dubai to celebrate his birthday. When GEJ visited Israel (twice) with some state governors and CAN president no muslim said nigeria was being christianized. pls stop crying wolf where there is none.

I am not misinformed my dear. You seem to be. Got here 'http://www.gapminder.org/tools/bubbles#_' and see world progress over time. The evidence is clear.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by kayyusuf: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
enlightenedmind:

I am not misinformed my dear. You seem to be. Got here 'http://www.gapminder.org/tools/bubbles#_' and see world progress over time. The evidence is clear.
you just posted a website that isnt reputable. i want you to show me a research carried out by the United nations that discovered that 98% of middle eastern countries have low standard of living. i dont want fake independent websites. pls I need you to tell me when you carried out the census that shows that the population of christians in Nigeria is 60%.thank you sir.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Acjohn(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:

In defense of Christianity you alleged that i am mentally unstable.

If this is what Christianity is about, isn't it better we Tradionalize the country.

As for forceful marriage, when you fail as a father or parent, hang the responsibility on the Govt.

I read your submission again and i wonder how ironic your 'pysca' is doing nothing about your State of mind and you are recommending one.
wake up from your slumber if you think most of the abducted girls were because of their parents carelessness.
Hausa boys are there hunting for those they can carry so that Emirs can reward them financially for their fit and you are here blaming parents.
say that to those in Europe that pitied Arabian refuges and all let them jn their country and they will tell you they are beasts.
I don't know your religion and I don't know on what bases you discredited the ops but the earlier you realise that you are a pagan to a Muslim and he sees you the way he sees pig the better for you.
Go out there see what is happening, and read wide and you will see why you err I your earlier post
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Acjohn(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
mikolo80:
unlike you, if Fulani come my village they will learn say ppl de wen craze and wicked pass them.no be everybody get cowardly mentality

I hope your village can still stand if the entire country becomes Muslim. I don't think you understand what the ops is saying that's why you where quick to say something to catch space.
But it is not worth it if you understand the Agenda of Muslim for Nigeria.
may be you are just a church goer and it doesn't matter to you but think of the future.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by AyeeIdris(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
CSTR2:
There is really very little to emulate in quatar and kuwait.
They are just lazy countries selling more oil than they need to and spending it on vanities and sexual perversion. And they are fortunate enough to have tiny populations too.
They are not significant nations in real terms. More like pleasure resorts for hardworking nations.
The united states, germany, UK ,France, brazil, russia , china, japan are nations that matter and they all have one thing in common- Very little islam.
I live in Qatar and you could not be more wrong. Can't speak for Kuwait.......Do you know the number of conglomerates and companies that are thriving here Cos of the relaxed tax and business friendly laws? Doha is a commercial Centre of the world. All these countries you mentioned may be popular but are plagued with more problems than you can imagine. UK that takes half your paycheck or poverty stricken Brazil..... China and Russia.....really?
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Alezy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
RZArecta:
WHEN THAT IDIÓT TELLS YOU NIGERIA CANNOT BE ISLAMIZED

People think Islamism is the Conquest of Istanbul and turning old Catholic churches to Mosques. People think it is ISIS beheading Christians. That is the most extreme. Like viruses and bacteria, attacks like that on a host hardly makes for epidemic. NO. For epidemic, the virus and or bacteria must have an incubation period where it would ensure it is able to multiply and multiply without the host showing symptoms. It is when it has gotten a desired load that it begin to take out tissues and metastasize.
Speaking of metastasis, Obasanjo assured us "Sharia will die a natural death". Today all core Northern states practice Sharia. ALL. So the many mumu elders I read then who said "it is unconstitutional. It will die. America will oppose it. Nigerians are too enlightened to allow Sharia. We have the Penal
Code that the North uses. The literate ones will not allow the primitive Sharia be the operative law". Today ALL core Northern states and a few more practice Sharia law.
What it is yet to do is full implementation. Like the Human immune virus, it is waiting to take out the thymus gland before it swings fully i to action, after all it is the law. Actions like death to whomever converts from Islam to Christianity, death to those who proselytize. Death to a woman is pregnant without marriage etc etc. Yes death to Christian preachers who try to convert any muslim.
Now the real mumus are still saying "no one can force anyone to be a Muslim". They think that is Islamization. That is not what it is. In IRAN, IRAQ, EGYPT etc etc there are Christians. Until ISIS, the conversions Paul made in Damascus remained Christians, yet Iran had Ayatollah Khomeini as leader and introduced the harshest for of Shiite School of Islam.
Islamism is
1. Enshrining the Sharia law and making sure it affects all including Christians and Ogun worshippers who cannot no buy alcohol to serve Ogun as Sharia bans alcohol. It is the inability of a pig farmer to grow his pig and sell to those who want to buy pig meat because of Sharia law that ought not affect them
2. It is the placement of mostly Muslims in very strategic positions to affect policy. Iran and Iraq have a few Christian ministers every now and then. However, Islamization is slowly ensuring more and more Muslims take over these positions
3. Islamism is ensuring that people know that to align with Islam is the only way to wealth and success. It is rewarding people of other religions who become loyal and fight their people so as to ensure Muslims stay boss. The Afonjas of Ilorin then and the Rochas and Amaechis of now will fit this description
4. Islamism is the use of the python hold on the diaphram of other religions. That is, ensuring other religions are choked so at the least, they do not proliferate or grow. The python wraps around a prey's diaphram (chest) and once the creature breathes out, it ensures there is no space to breathe air in and so slowly the prey dies. El Rufai's law on preaching with license is the clearest modern day example. But note, this has been a law in existence but not activated. So when a church building is demolished here, or burnt there, there is no giving of C of O to rebuild except it is a major church in an urban area. All the smaller churches in the hinterlands are demolished, burnt etc etc, so like the python does, the church is unable to get oxygen for cellular respiration and slowly the outer limbs begin to die of as all its energy is reserved for the head and vital organs... which too will die after a much longer strangle-hold.
Including the years of Goodluck Jonathan (even though mightily reduced) churches that have been burnt or closed in the North are over 3 thousand. (emmanuel Bosun may have more authentic numbers). In Kaduna, many are being demolished including big brandnames like Winners, Redeemed etc. Of course a Mosque or two is thrown in so the idiotic Christians the one demons possess and use as insiders can say "do they have C of O? Is it original? They built on animal reserve area. They built on GRA, government reserved area. They built on drainage. etc etc. How the government of 20 years ago gave out C of O's for drainage area and it is only now El Rufai is seeing it is drainage or grass reserve is no cause of worry to them. So like the python, it squeezes away at growth, at giving out literature including free tracts, something no democratic government has ever banned in the whole world ... FREE TRACTS. It matters not what is in it in a democracy, whether religious information or political meeting invites... 5the tract/bill/handouts is the major means of communication and reaching out. El Rufai says you need a license. All the Christian lawyer activists who were so vociferous under Goodluck Jonathan are suddenly under the unction of the devil and see nothing wrong with a man ordering that fundamental right of freedom of expression and expression of and practice of religion is needing license. Python takes one of the sheep and the other sheep look on.
In looking on, that is how cancer or virus metastasize, which simply means move to another location aka spread. As Sharia metastasized from Zamfara to every part of the North which culminated in INNOCENT BOTTLES OF BEER BEING DESTROYED IN KANO by Kwankwaso, so will El Rufai laws including No microphone in church after 8 pm while his Muezzin (those beautiful voiced rhythmic crooners that scream "Allah ohh Akbar ohhhh Aaahhh Allah ohhh Akbar" and wake you up fromyour beautiful sleep at 4 a.m or 5 a.m." ) can disturb sleep but not the church. That is how it will go round and round.
5. Islamism is the ability to kill others without consequence. Agatu is just a little example in one that has been on and on. Now note that Islamism has been on, Whether GEJ or OBJ is ruler. At best, especially with GEJ, one can reduce policies that promote it. One can elevate Christian pilgrimage, balance appointment between Muslims and Christians, ensure Christians too have access to factors of wealth creation including oil contracts, MOU's,Fuel importation, support for SME's and businesses, ensuring they find dollars to trade and innovative ideas like Innoson are able to breathe. However, like a behemoth, like a juganaut, Islamism continues to be the strongest force. Even OBJ could not stop Sharia. GEJ battled Boko Haram and Fulani massacres through out. Today Buhari is acting like nothing happened in Agatu. One dead in Rivers state is an issue. But 300 killed and buried so as to be manure for grass of cattle does not get a mention.
5. Islamism is when a president tells you they do not mind a Muslim Muslim ticket in a constitution that is mindful of balance. Islamism is when idiots from the south come on your status and say "Appointment of 80 percent Muslims and or 6 lVice Chancellors all from Kano state and indoctrinated fully and spread out to Universities all over
I will pause here for now having told you that Islamism is not forcing a Qoran in your hand. NO. Islamism is the slow but steady approach of Muslim way of life affecting yours and spreading while conscious efforts are being made to shackle other religions and to avoid its spread. Islamism is positioning mostly muslim in positions that can affect policies.

By Ena Ofugara on Facebook
You have have said nothing but the truth but God in infinite mercies won't Let that happen. trust me, a christian revolution is coming
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Mcbussy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
oga stop being daft and naive. this unity you so cling to, what good has it brought to anyone other than tribal and religious killings. there has been a cold civil war going on this country since its creation and its not going to end until we tell ourselves the truth. you can bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine but not everyone is that daft and stupid.
these people are not asking for war, they are seeking for a peaceful separation and its only an animalistic government would want to attack them and instigate a war. the funny thing is that you and your ilk are threatening them with police action, a prerequisite for war, and you wonder why they call this country a zoo?

Lolz...can u explain what is peaceful about requesting to compromise the sovereignty of a nation?

I'm sure ur past kins called those who advised them against their decisions "daft and naive"....and in then end, they must have taken back their words and realised they were the naive ones after seeing the outcome of their decisions.

Please, let's stop fooling ourselves, Nigeria is in deep sh*t because of the kinda pple we are generally. Not because of one religious violence that u pple always use as excuse. If the violence was really what was bothering u, u woulda just stayed and worked in ur own territory. I bet if Biafra secedes today, you'd still see igbos flocking in numbers to the "zoo" they hated so much.

U are d one being naive here. Don't let greedy leaders that wanna control all d SE/SS resources make u their puppet and human shield. They'ld still rob "Biafra" blind and won't care about ordinary folks like u.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by shamecurls(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=2pt][s]
RZArecta:
[b]WHEN THAT IDIÓT TELLS YOU NIGERIA CANNOT BE ISLAMIZED

People think Islamism is the Conquest of Istanbul and turning old Catholic churches to Mosques. People think it is ISIS beheading Christians. That is the most extreme. Like viruses and bacteria, attacks like that on a host hardly makes for epidemic. NO. For epidemic, the virus and or bacteria must have an incubation period where it would ensure it is able to multiply and multiply without the host showing symptoms. It is when it has gotten a desired load that it begin to take out tissues and metastasize.
Speaking of metastasis, Obasanjo assured us "Sharia will die a natural death". Today all core Northern states practice Sharia. ALL. So the many mumu elders I read then who said "it is unconstitutional. It will die. America will oppose it. Nigerians are too enlightened to allow Sharia. We have the Penal
Code that the North uses. The literate ones will not allow the primitive Sharia be the operative law". Today ALL core Northern states and a few more practice Sharia law.
What it is yet to do is full implementation. Like the Human immune virus, it is waiting to take out the thymus gland before it swings fully i to action, after all it is the law. Actions like death to whomever converts from Islam to Christianity, death to those who proselytize. Death to a woman is pregnant without marriage etc etc. Yes death to Christian preachers who try to convert any muslim.
Now the real mumus are still saying "no one can force anyone to be a Muslim". They think that is Islamization. That is not what it is. In IRAN, IRAQ, EGYPT etc etc there are Christians. Until ISIS, the conversions Paul made in Damascus remained Christians, yet Iran had Ayatollah Khomeini as leader and introduced the harshest for of Shiite School of Islam.
Islamism is
1. Enshrining the Sharia law and making sure it affects all including Christians and Ogun worshippers who cannot no buy alcohol to serve Ogun as Sharia bans alcohol. It is the inability of a pig farmer to grow his pig and sell to those who want to buy pig meat because of Sharia law that ought not affect them
2. It is the placement of mostly Muslims in very strategic positions to affect policy. Iran and Iraq have a few Christian ministers every now and then. However, Islamization is slowly ensuring more and more Muslims take over these positions
3. Islamism is ensuring that people know that to align with Islam is the only way to wealth and success. It is rewarding people of other religions who become loyal and fight their people so as to ensure Muslims stay boss. The Afonjas of Ilorin then and the Rochas and Amaechis of now will fit this description
4. Islamism is the use of the python hold on the diaphram of other religions. That is, ensuring other religions are choked so at the least, they do not proliferate or grow. The python wraps around a prey's diaphram (chest) and once the creature breathes out, it ensures there is no space to breathe air in and so slowly the prey dies. El Rufai's law on preaching with license is the clearest modern day example. But note, this has been a law in existence but not activated. So when a church building is demolished here, or burnt there, there is no giving of C of O to rebuild except it is a major church in an urban area. All the smaller churches in the hinterlands are demolished, burnt etc etc, so like the python does, the church is unable to get oxygen for cellular respiration and slowly the outer limbs begin to die of as all its energy is reserved for the head and vital organs... which too will die after a much longer strangle-hold.
Including the years of Goodluck Jonathan (even though mightily reduced) churches that have been burnt or closed in the North are over 3 thousand. (emmanuel Bosun may have more authentic numbers). In Kaduna, many are being demolished including big brandnames like Winners, Redeemed etc. Of course a Mosque or two is thrown in so the idiotic Christians the one demons possess and use as insiders can say "do they have C of O? Is it original? They built on animal reserve area. They built on GRA, government reserved area. They built on drainage. etc etc. How the government of 20 years ago gave out C of O's for drainage area and it is only now El Rufai is seeing it is drainage or grass reserve is no cause of worry to them. So like the python, it squeezes away at growth, at giving out literature including free tracts, something no democratic government has ever banned in the whole world ... FREE TRACTS. It matters not what is in it in a democracy, whether religious information or political meeting invites... 5the tract/bill/handouts is the major means of communication and reaching out. El Rufai says you need a license. All the Christian lawyer activists who were so vociferous under Goodluck Jonathan are suddenly under the unction of the devil and see nothing wrong with a man ordering that fundamental right of freedom of expression and expression of and practice of religion is needing license. Python takes one of the sheep and the other sheep look on.
In looking on, that is how cancer or virus metastasize, which simply means move to another location aka spread. As Sharia metastasized from Zamfara to every part of the North which culminated in INNOCENT BOTTLES OF BEER BEING DESTROYED IN KANO by Kwankwaso, so will El Rufai laws including No microphone in church after 8 pm while his Muezzin (those beautiful voiced rhythmic crooners that scream "Allah ohh Akbar ohhhh Aaahhh Allah ohhh Akbar" and wake you up fromyour beautiful sleep at 4 a.m or 5 a.m." ) can disturb sleep but not the church. That is how it will go round and round.
5. Islamism is the ability to kill others without consequence. Agatu is just a little example in one that has been on and on. Now note that Islamism has been on, Whether GEJ or OBJ is ruler. At best, especially with GEJ, one can reduce policies that promote it. One can elevate Christian pilgrimage, balance appointment between Muslims and Christians, ensure Christians too have access to factors of wealth creation including oil contracts, MOU's,Fuel importation, support for SME's and businesses, ensuring they find dollars to trade and innovative ideas like Innoson are able to breathe. However, like a behemoth, like a juganaut, Islamism continues to be the strongest force. Even OBJ could not stop Sharia. GEJ battled Boko Haram and Fulani massacres through out. Today Buhari is acting like nothing happened in Agatu. One dead in Rivers state is an issue. But 300 killed and buried so as to be manure for grass of cattle does not get a mention.
5. Islamism is when a president tells you they do not mind a Muslim Muslim ticket in a constitution that is mindful of balance. Islamism is when idiots from the south come on your status and say "Appointment of 80 percent Muslims and or 6 lVice Chancellors all from Kano state and indoctrinated fully and spread out to Universities all over
I will pause here for now having told you that Islamism is not forcing a Qoran in your hand. NO. Islamism is the slow but steady approach of Muslim way of life affecting yours and spreading while conscious efforts are being made to shackle other religions and to avoid its spread. Islamism is positioning mostly muslim in positions that can affect policies.

By Ena Ofugara on Facebook
[/b][/s][/size]

Noise

Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by CSTR2: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
AyeeIdris:

I live in Qatar and you could not be more wrong. Can't speak for Kuwait.......Do you know the number of conglomerates and companies that are thriving here Cos of the relaxed tax and business friendly laws? Doha is a commercial Centre of the world. All these countries you mentioned may be popular but are plagued with more problems than you can imagine. UK that takes half your paycheck or poverty stricken Brazil..... China and Russia.....really?
Quatar is an oil-rich nation and nothing else.
What exactly do they produce that is of benefit to the world? Are they producing any kind of technology?
They are just fortunate to have a lot of oil and very little population so there is a surplus of superflous wealth.
They have not added anything to the development of mankind.
Atleast brazil is known for the latest tech in biodiesels and bitechnologies.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by CSTR2: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:

Lolz...can u explain what is peaceful about requesting to compromise the sovereignty of a nation?

I'm sure ur past kins called those who advised them against their decisions "daft and naive"....and in then end, they must have taken back their words and realised they were the naive ones after seeing the outcome of their decisions.

Please, let's stop fooling ourselves, Nigeria is in deep sh*t because of the kinda pple we are generally. Not because of one religious violence that u pple always use as excuse. If the violence was really what was bothering u, u woulda just stayed and worked in ur own territory. I bet if Biafra secedes today, you'd still see igbos flocking in numbers to the "zoo" they hated so much.

U are d one being naive here. Don't let greedy leaders that wanna control all d SE/SS resources make u their puppet and human shield. They'ld still rob "Biafra" blind and won't care about ordinary folks like u.
The right to the self determination is a right guaranteed under the UN charter which Nigeria is a signatory to.
Your president is currently undermining the sovereignty of israel and morrocco, nations far prosperous and powerful than Nigeria, which means he himself believes in self -determination.
Don't worry about biafran leaders. It is a bridge to be crossed when they get there.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by enlightenedmind: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
kayyusuf:
you just posted a website that isnt reputable. i want you to show me a research carried out by the United nations that discovered that 98% of middle eastern countries have low standard of living. i dont want fake independent websites. pls I need you to tell me when you carried out the census that shows that the population of christians in Nigeria is 60%.thank you sir.

What do you mean not reputable. You have a better data source than the world bank regional and national indicators? Let's hear it.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mcbussy:

what nonsense are you talking about? those that fought never regretted their action, if any, they only regretted not winning. you're talking nonsense, USA is a better place than Niger Nigeria, do we not have people from there coming to work here too? UK nko? see how you're not making any sense? that people live in a better place doesn't mean they shouldn't travel to another place that promise some business opportunity.
No the country is not shit because of the people in it, the country is shit because the people in it are different both in culture and religion.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by mikolo80: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Acjohn:

I hope your village can still stand if the entire country becomes Muslim. I don't think you understand what the ops is saying that's why you where quick to say something to catch space.
But it is not worth it if you understand the Agenda of Muslim for Nigeria.
may be you are just a church goer and it doesn't matter to you but think of the future.
I don't go to church. but I believe i may be more Christian than majority who do. they're only interested in private jet. you're an alarmist. can you be Muslimised? so why are you causing undue panic. Christianity is the largest population of any particular religion and growing. you know why? cos love beats hate every time. but tell me how much love have you shown in the last 10 years. like I said, you church goers think it's by private Jet. but hey if shouting the sky is falling makes you feel better, have at it.you talk like the almighty needs any of you to fight his battles. all you fake unbeliever Christians
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by mikolo80: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pidggin:

And how has your intelligent Muslim president performed so far?
creditably well considering the circumstances. we voted to kick pdp out and fashola as minister of power (but works and housing a bonus). now we will not condemn them until budget is approved and implementation begins.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by Mcbussy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
what nonsense are you talking about? those that fought never regretted their action, if any, they only regretted not winning. you're talking nonsense, USA is a better place than Niger Nigeria, do we not have people from there coming to work here too? UK nko? see how you're not making any sense? that people live in a better place doesn't mean they shouldn't travel to another place that promise some business opportunity.
No the country is not shit because of the people in it, the country is shit because the people in it are different both in culture and religion.

Big lie...i insist the problem of this country is d pple. Nigerians can be very greedy, dishonest and self centered, u can quote me anywhere. countries don't become great when each citizen is only concerned about himself and his family.

Looking at ur profile, I see youth Corp members and I'm guessing u are one, so I must say I expected better from you. U mentioned that US was better than Nigeria, yet, u still went on to say the reason why Nigeria is in this situation is because we are different pple put together...your points are contradictory cos a country like United States is made up of far more racial and ethnic groups than Nigeria...in US, there are Asian Americans(different parts of Asia, with different customs), native Americans (indians), African Americans (dat can be traced to different roots and different countries in africa), Hispanics (Mexicans, Puerto Ricans), then the Europeans (Irish, Italians, Scandinavians, even Russians) and so on. These people have been together in that great country for more than a century, and u can come here to say d problem with Nigeria is the different tribes. Even in terms of religion, how many religions do we even have in Nigeria?...in US, there are Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Aethists, Christians, Muslims, Mormons, Judaists, and so on, yet the country is way better...by now u should notice that all these proofs nullify ur claims. My dear, u are just thinking like an everyday Nigerian, blind to the truth. Try to be unique in ur reasoning and know that the problem with this country is our greed and mentality. Even if u secede with ur village and make it an independent nation, u would still attempt to cheat ur cousins. That is the painful truth about Nigerians, our self-centeredness and counter productive mentality is the main problem.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

Please, we should stop using our differences in culture and religion as an excuse for d situation of the nation. Every individual must contribute an input to make this country work. We have to change the way we think and learn to be selfless.
Re: When They Tell You That Nigeria Can't Be Islamized by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Mcbussy:

Big lie...i insist the problem of this country is d pple. Nigerians can be very greedy, dishonest and self centered, u can quote me anywhere. countries don't become great when each citizen is only concerned about himself and his family.

Looking at ur profile, I see youth Corp members and I'm guessing u are one, so I must say I expected better from you. U mentioned that US was better than Nigeria, yet, u still went on to say the reason why Nigeria is in this situation is because we are different pple put together...your points are contradictory cos a country like United States is made up of far more racial and ethnic groups than Nigeria...in US, there are Asian Americans(different parts of Asia, with different customs), native Americans (indians), African Americans (dat can be traced to different roots and different countries in africa), Hispanics (Mexicans, Puerto Ricans), then the Europeans (Irish, Italians, Scandinavians, even Russians) and so on. These people have been together in that great country for more than a century, and u can come here to say d problem with Nigeria is the different tribes. Even in terms of religion, how many religions do we even have in Nigeria?...in US, there are Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Aethists, Christians, Muslims, Mormons, Judaists, and so on, yet the country is way better...by now u should notice that all these proofs nullify ur claims. My dear, u are just thinking like an everyday Nigerian, blind to the truth. Try to be unique in ur reasoning and know that the problem with this country is our greed and mentality. Even if u secede with ur village and make it an independent nation, u would still attempt to cheat ur cousins. That is the painful truth about Nigerians, our self-centeredness and counter productive mentality is the main problem.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

Please, we should stop using our differences in culture and religion as an excuse for d situation of the nation. Every individual must contribute an input to make this country work. We have to change the way we think and learn to be selfless.
how ironic of you to totally condemn the people living in the contraption called Nigeria and still expect better from me.
look you are just smart by half... who told you that the different races in America are not having clashes every now and then? yes there are other religion in America, but you can never hold any political position in America except you are a Christian. Obama nearly was disqualified because they thought he was a Muslim. but here in Nigeria, a Muslim is the president while a Christian is the vice. This country Nigeria was never meant to be, that's the bitter truth. we were merged and named by someone else from somewhere else all for their selfish reasons ( monetary gains) the earlier we tel ourselves the truth the better for us. this is a country where at a point or two every tribe has threatened to pull out. the north wanted to pull out but were promised the prime minister position, the Yoruba threatened to pull out but were promised the highest civilian position in the then military regime... the Igbo threatened to pull..... you know the rest of the story. And I tell you this, whether you choose to tell yourself the truth or not, the real thing, the one and only thing still keeping us together as a country is OIL. NO tribe LOVE this country WE only love the oil that's in it... how many times have you heard this words " this country is not worth dying for"? <<<<< this words is littered all over nairaland , and the mods don't even censor it because everyone feels the same. And stop making it seem as if cheating, corruption and every other social vices are exclusive to Nigerians, only a daft and unexposed person will say that. Go to America, you will find all these there, heck, a state in America have even legalised bribery. the corruption in America is on a a global scale. you are the one who is BLIND and NAIVE to the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. / Why Igbo's Are Ahead Of Other Tribes In Nigeria, Obasanjo Speaks / Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.