Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! - Pets (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (121888 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by metroid(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2017
Maya She is 6 months old

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ukicom86(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2017
I have two Rottweilers, Jackie and Nina...They are family.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Jydooosa(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hello everyone. I need a female Spitz ASAP. Ready to pick up. Contact me on 08066444488
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Timmyricky(m): 12:39am On Jun 26, 2017
When i was way much younger, i had this local breed dog which i named Romeo. Damn he was such a fine dog with a silver mane looking like an inverted arrow on his chest. Our journey started when my uncle's dog gave birth to 2 pups, Romeo [male] and Diego[ female]. I took the fresher looking male and my friend who i consider a bro took the female. That night i took him home, on our way back home he suddenly dropped off my hands and went into the bush, had to call for help from people around me to come help me look for it. We searched for like 20mins only for me to find him in front of the forest chilling. Then i took it home we became really close, anytime we come back from school, it comes to prostrate[true story]. The dog became more of a family than a pet to us, everyone loved him. I even had a goat that copies my dog's behavior(the goat climbs my body to collect food). Along the line, we got older Romeo became less active and slept more. He stays out for like 3days or more. Till one day he never came home(was killed or he died i dunno till today). We had several dogs after that but they weren't like romeo. Now i will like to get a shiba inu, husky or pug lol. I consider myself of having too much love to give and i will rather waste it on dogs. They loyal wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by HardMirror(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2017
GeneralShepherd:

What!!! Bros no talk am again abeg

this dog is not a caucasian
http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/dogbreeds/caucasian_mountain_dog.jpg

This a caucasian with a different coating that dog is not a caucasian

http://www.akc.org/breeds/caucasian_mountain_dog/breed_standard.cfm download the breed info here
google is your friend

This where you got your image from

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-14422087/stock-photo--caucasian-dog.html?src=same_artist-14422126-5

Unless you want to tell me the AKC is wrong
chai! your I too know is some sickening. that dog is a caucasian.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by caspervenice(m): 1:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Say hy to pride...
GSD
About 14weeks now...

Please say something about her

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ladyF(f): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg what's the name of this breed? And where can i see it to buy? grin

1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by 3RNEST(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
ladyF:
Google it...
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by rugipp(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's Bruno. A 7 months old female GSD. Love eating food, destroying cloths, slippers and running after lizards. She barks once in a while

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by PAQ(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2017
This is Boxer. He is also available for stud services in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by PrinceTVerified(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Here's my loyal friend,My companion. Her name is Lucy,Almost 9 months and she's a RottWeiler. Got her when she was around 6-8 weeks and she's been such a loyal friend since then. I'm bothered about her head though,I'm not convinced she's a pure breed but I've seen few people debate on that too few times but I'm not really bothered.Can anyone check out these pictures and tell me what you think about her?Is her size okay for her age?Does she look like a pure breed or mixed?

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ukicom86(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2017
PrinceTVerified:
Here's my loyal friend,My companion. Her name is Lucy,Almost 9 months and she's a RottWeiler. Got her when she was around 6-8 weeks and she's been such a loyal friend since then. I'm bothered about her head though,I'm not convinced she's a pure breed but I've seen few people debate on that too few times but I'm not really bothered.Can anyone check out these pictures and tell me what you think about her?Is her size okay for her age?Does she look like a pure breed or mixed?
I don't want to be too quick to conclude. Can I see her standing?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ukicom86(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2017
PAQ:
This is Boxer. He is also available for stud services in Abuja.
I love your Rotty. My girl is 3years and just pasted her fertility period last week. Well we are far away in the East. Though I found a new boyfriend for her and they are perfect match, trust me. I have a mixed male that is a year older. Getting off the hook already though.

Regards
Josh Hills
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Charley2020: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
3RNEST:

Google it...
That's a stuffed animal toy, not a real dog, lol
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Babatunde360: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
ladyF:
shih tzu
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Benbobola(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
PrinceTVerified:
Let's see your dog standing on all fours bro
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by fizzyrella(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
omogenaija:
@hotangel
ur not the only one who hates animals lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

like seriously
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Effortnoji007(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
This 9months pedigree Rottweiler (Marshall) is available for sale, free delivery for interested buyer... Call or whatsapp if you're interested 09023134677. Everyone needs Marshall

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by femolahlah: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2018
I need an aggressive and strong GSD to mate my dog. My dog is a GSD napolitan mix. Call 08034389915 if y are around Ojodu berger
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Meet Beverly, she is a female lhasa apso, 7 weeks old

Please if anyone here is in a whatsapp kennel group, Pls quote me... This is my whatsapp number 0812 646 0229

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ozodigboo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Chase...
German Shepherd
18months, available for stud services

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Ogcruz: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jackofall:
Meet Beverly, she is a female lhasa apso, 7 weeks old

Please if anyone here is in a whatsapp kennel group, Pls quote me... This is my whatsapp number 0812 646 0229

Quote me too
Here's my number
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by susthene(m): 2:40am On May 28, 2019
My names are Susthene Bobga
I am a k9 dog master living in Nigeria. If you want to train your dogs to obey command and do as you say. Then i am there right parson for you. Don't just keep you dogs for fancy if rhe are not serving Thier porpoise .
I train security dog and for homes and companies to dictate am robbers, to keep your invaromemt secure and to attack when the are ask to attack etc.
I also train home frienfriendly dogs to help you do some commands like : on the light, bring my key, sit, lie , come, stay and etc.
That is just to mention a few.
Please call me if you need my services through: 08028144574
Gmail.bobgasusthenes@mail.com
Tou can also use the same number for whatsapp
Thanks.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2019
GSD Puppy needed
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jbblues24(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
Whoa. embarassed
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by freezyprinzy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Abeg what breed of dog is this?
My girlfriend won’t let me rest since she saw this picture she wants one cry

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ufumes2: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
GSD Puppy needed
I have one male gsd available, call (O8o9o749257)
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ufumes2: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Available for sell, Anambra..call (O8o9o749257)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
ozodigboo:
Chase...German Shepherd 18months, available for stud services

cheesy
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by KingStefan(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Meet Kalypso of Household... A full DDR lineage German Shepherd Dog.
For your top security, beautiful, large, dark, purebred and stable family dogs... Contact us. We deliver quality anywhere.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Etranshub(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
Meet my girly Little.

She is 6 months

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bobbyANSELEM: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
10 MOST FRIENDLY AND DELIGHTFUL DOG BREEDS

Dogs are lovely and adorable creatures, known as man's best friend. With 100 percent loyalty, submissiveness, good companionship and unconditional love.

So, are you seeking for an affectionate, communicative and good-natured dog as your pet? Thats exactly what this article is all about. In this very article we've listed 10 most friendly and delightful dog breeds

(check it out)
https://zigihow.com.ng/2019/07/10-most-friendly-and-delightful-dog-breeds.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.