Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. (1879 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by winner01(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Glory to God.
Hallelujah
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by fistonati(m): 1:30am On Mar 20, 2016
God is Merciful
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Weah96: 1:38am On Mar 20, 2016
He worked for the ICR before his death in '97, and I believe they produced that manipulative video.

Start at 1:30 into it and you'll hear the first lie around 2:00:

Natural selection is NOT a random, chance process. The reenactment makes it seem like the girl's question was so daunting and insightful.

Throughout the video, the same lie is repeated about random chance producing new organisms.

He probably had stage 4 cancer and became terrified, reverting back to his Sunday school mentality.

There are 1 or 2 soft spots in evolution that can be attacked, for good reason. I didn't hear any of them mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by winner01(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2016
If a million people got converted, it wouldnt matter to skeptics. They would all be liars.

God be praised forever.
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by zzzzy: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2016
winner01:
If a million people got converted, it wouldnt matter to skeptics. They would all be liars.

God be praised forever.
true. Exactly what Mathew 13:15 talked about.
"For this people’s heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them."
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by orisa37: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2016
He has just had WISDOM. He has just understood The Light of God in him (The Biology). He is just starting to act, interact and move for good in Faith, Hope, Peace and Love of God in Christ Jesus. The Wisdom of God which passes all understanding be with him for ever. Amen.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by winner01(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
orisa37:
He has just had WISDOM. He has just understood The Light of God in him (The Biology). He is just starting to act, interact and move for good in Faith, Hope, Peace and Love of God in Christ Jesus. The Wisdom of God which passes all understanding be with him for ever. Amen.
Amen.
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by asalimpo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
No evolutionists would ever believe that any dayto day instrument/thing they use evolved , even if they dont know who the maker is:
Cars, computers, bulbs, knives, etc.
But carrying the same principle over to something more complex than any man made gadget they've ever held, and their reasoning breaks down. They call you a fool for even daring to think, intelligence designed
complex orderly symmetric life forms.
they argue to persuade you that a mistake created it all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Weah96: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
asalimpo:
No evolutionists would ever believe that any dayto day instrument/thing they use evolved , even if they dont know who the maker is:
Cars, computers, bulbs, knives, etc.
But carrying the same principle over to something more complex than any man made gadget they've ever held, and their reasoning breaks down. They call you a fool for even daring to think, [size=18pt]a talking[/size] intelligence designed
complex orderly symmetric life forms.
they argue to persuade you that a mistake created it all!!

Nobody cares what you choose to call the energy source of the initial singularity. You think it's intelligent, so what? Good theory, I say.

However, don't tell me that you speak to it, or that someone spoke to it and recorded the conversation for me.

That claim requires evidence which NONE here can provide or has provided ever!! Elijah murdered prophets who couldn't perform magic, but relied on their tongues and fingers to type. Yet you're speaking to the source of the universe. You have so little an opinion of the source, that's why you rely on your mouth to talk.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by tola9ja: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Agbako raised to power 2
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by asalimpo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Weah96:

Nobody cares what you choose to call the energy source of the initial singularity. You think it's intelligent, so what? Good theory, I say.

However, don't tell me that you speak to it, or that someone spoke to it and recorded the conversation for me.

That claim requires evidence which NONE here can provide or has provided ever!! Elijah murdered prophets who couldn't perform magic, but relied on their tongues and fingers to type. Yet you're speaking to the source of the universe. You have so little an opinion of the source, that's why you rely on your mouth to talk.
Nobody thinks it's a theory except evolutionist. By real life parallels, any complex well designed thing,
is the product of intelligent thoughtful maker. So, that parallel applies to life itself.
Two, no inanimate thing exhibits intelligence only sentient beings do.
It's as illogical to attribute the intelligence behind life to inanimate object/phenomena as it is to attribute
intelligent manufacturing to non humans in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Weah96: 12:27am On Mar 28, 2016
asalimpo:

Nobody thinks it's a theory except evolutionist. By real life parallels, any complex well designed thing,
is the product of intelligent thoughtful maker. So, that parallel applies to life itself.
Two, no inanimate thing exhibits intelligence only sentient beings do.
It's as illogical to attribute the intelligence behind life to inanimate object/phenomena as it is to attribute
intelligent manufacturing to non humans in this world.

I don't care. That revelation doesn't change the price of garri in the market.

But if the intelligent thing is talking to you and ancient white people, then I suggest that you prove your claim.

Otherwise, your argument cannot advance further than what you wrote here.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by asalimpo(m): 1:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Weah96:

I don't care. That revelation doesn't change the price of garri in the market.

But if the intelligent thing is talking to you and ancient white people, then I suggest that you prove your claim.

Otherwise, your argument cannot advance further than what you wrote here.
If you dont care, then you are longer persuaded by truth/logic but personal opinion.
Which means you aint persuaded to disbelieve, but you choose to disbelieve first, then make up arguments to support your decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Weah96: 1:45am On Mar 28, 2016
asalimpo:

If you dont care, then you are longer persuaded by truth/logic but personal opinion.
Which means you aint persuaded to disbelieve, but you choose to disbelieve first, then make up arguments to support your decision.

Lol, you're a registered liar here. You speak to god and all you bring is the noise from your tongue as evidence. I don't care about an intelligent creator who isn't interfering in my business. You're the one saying that the thing is talking to you.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by asalimpo(m): 2:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Weah96:

Lol, you're a registered liar here. You speak to god and all you bring is the noise from your tongue as evidence. I don't care about an intelligent creator who isn't interfering in my business. You're the one saying that the thing is talking to you.
First, the issue was on the whether an intelligent being designed life or not.
Talking to 'god' is irrelevant. The parallel has been drawn. All complex things you find on earth are designed by intelligence - cars, phone, computers, etc
so by the same parallel, your atheistic evolutionistic stance is illogical and unreasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by asalimpo(m): 2:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Weah96:

If you were quoting, quote verbatim, you altered what i said inserting things i didnt say.
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Empiree: 2:28am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Weah96: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2016
asalimpo:

First, the issue was on the whether an intelligent being designed life or not.
Talking to 'god' is irrelevant. The parallel has been drawn. All complex things you find on earth are designed by intelligence - cars, phone, computers, etc
so by the same parallel, your atheistic evolutionistic stance is illogical and unreasonable.

Talking to god is everything. Are you mad? That's what the Bible and Quran are. That is your only authority. It is what separates theists from atheists. You guys argue that you've made contact, have a book. Atheists say prove it or you're making it up.

Whether or not an intelligent entity designed this is up for grasp. Even if I agree with you, there is nothing you've shown me which proves that the intelligent thing spoke with bronze age Hebrew males and is speaking to you now.

Otherwise, we're just stuck at a hypothetical intelligent creator, who BTW, won't appreciate your lies.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by asalimpo(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2016
Weah96:

Talking to god is everything. Are you mad? That's what the Bible and Quran are. That is your only authority. It is what separates theists from atheists. You guys argue that you've made contact, have a book. Atheists say prove it or you're making it up.

Whether or not an intelligent entity designed this is up for grasp. Even if I agree with you, there is nothing you've shown me which proves that the intelligent thing spoke with bronze age Hebrew males and is speaking to you now.

Otherwise, we're just stuck at a hypothetical intelligent creator, who BTW, won't appreciate your lies.
hmm... you're still circumlocuting.
Go and learn how to formulate and present a sound argument otherwise you are not fit reasoning with.
You've already shifted the focus from intelligent designer to talking intelligent designer.
Totally irrelevant.
Next, you're trying to throw up a smoke screen by throwing insulting jabs - "are you mad".

If you have nothing to say, hang up and go to bed or do something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by Weah96: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
asalimpo:

hmm... you're still circumlocuting.
Go and learn how to formulate and present a sound argument otherwise you are not fit reasoning with.
You've already shifted the focus from intelligent designer to talking intelligent designer.
Totally irrelevant.
Next, you're trying to throw up a smoke screen by throwing insulting jabs - "are you mad".

If you have nothing to say, hang up and go to bed or do something else.

It's a talking intelligent designer, not an intelligent designer. An intelligent designer could be anything. It could be energy, or time, or something else.

I've already admitted that the universe came from something. That the something is intelligent is besides the point.
You're the one saying that this "intelligent something" commissioned a book, and speaks to you. And then you place the burden on me to prove that the thing is not talking to you.

1 Like

Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by winner01(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
orisa37:
True!!!
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
Thank God
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by winner01(m): 1:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Great God
Re: An Atheist Professor Of Biology Converts To Christianity. by KingEbukaNaija: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Did Nostradamus Predict The Rise Of Trump? / My Favorite Parts Of Za Bible / Significant Goliath's To Fall In Nigeria In 2018- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.