Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Need An Articcle Rewriter: Get In Touch If You Can Do It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need An Articcle Rewriter: Get In Touch If You Can Do It (745 Views)

Touch Of Fate / Tempted To Touch (Part 1) / Orikinla Please Get In Touch With Me On Pojieson@hotmail.com Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Articcle Rewriter: Get In Touch If You Can Do It by iluvnet(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
hi,

i am in need of a personal article rewriter and submitter that will help me do the following:

1. help rewrite articles based on a database of synonyms. i will choose the synonym myself or if you can get the software to populate the articles with the databse, that will be good. lastly it shoudl be bale to spin the articles into many versions.
2. help to submit unique or spunned articles into hundreds of directories. this will be the fast paced version while the slow paced version will be that it will load each spun article in a list fo highly page rank sites. i will then choose the category and click submit.

check out features of some article rewriters out there to get insights but mine will be totally different and personal. if you're up to the challenge, reply to this post here. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Six Sigma For Customers’ Satisfaction And Employees’ Morale / Poem: Reading! / If You Need Help With Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.