Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge (679 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Why Did God Say He Hated Esau? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by losak9111(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Don't blame him for eating this

Re: I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by Allwility: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chai, asaro tinz.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by myfantasies(f): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Now i am hungry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahaha
Actually that story is one sided. Everyone blames Esau for selling his birthright, but no one blames Jacob for being selfish to his own elder brother
Re: I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by losak9111(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Hahaha
Actually that story is one sided. Everyone blames Esau for selling his birthright, but no one blames Jacob for being selfish to his own elder brother
but uncle Jacob had his Mother support which helped him to execute his plans for Esau
Re: I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by Oyiboman69: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
You must be a Nigerian Esau...
Re: I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by analice107: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Hahaha
My dear the story is told one-sided by men, not by God.
Jacob paid dearly for that action. A lot was stolen from him by Laban. How many time was he cheated? He worked for years before he entered into an agreement with Laban to serve 7years as bride price for Rachel. He was cheated and, was given Lea instead. He served for another 7years again,and got Rachel. He served for another 7years as settlement. After which, Laban kept swindling him. The very thing that was his very nature, he found someone else dishing the same portion to him.
He almost left Laban's house empty handed, he had to run away secretly like a thief. It took Yahweh to intervene by warning Laban in a dream not to hurt him.
The fear of Esau plagued him all though the time he was away.
He finally overcame the Curse he brought on himself by that act, by wrestling through out the night with an Angel.
So, he paid.
Yahweh is a Just God.
You do anyhow, you see anyhow. E no matter who u be.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Blame Esau For Eating That Porridge by thesicilian: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
analice107:

My dear the story is told one-sided by men, not by God.
Jacob paid dearly for that action. A lot was stolen from him by Laban. How many time was he cheated? He worked for years before he entered into an agreement with Laban to serve 7years as bride price for Rachel. He was cheated and, was given Lea instead. He served for another 7years again,and got Rachel. He served for another 7years as settlement. After which, Laban kept swindling him. The very thing that was his very nature, he found someone else dishing the same portion to him.
He almost left Laban's house empty handed, he had to run away secretly like a thief. It took Yahweh to intervene by warning Laban in a dream not to hurt him.
The fear of Esau plagued him all though the time he was away.
He finally overcame the Curse he brought on himself by that act, by wrestling through out the night with an Angel.
So, he paid.
Yahweh is a Just God.
You do anyhow, you see anyhow. E no matter who u be.
yeah, I guess you're right

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time To Stop Pretending That All Religions Are Equal / Rapture? Someone Pls Help Me Confirm!!! / Thank You Otem For Showing Me the Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.