Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How He Recoverd His Car - Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How He Recoverd His Car - Testimony. (527 Views)

Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car (2) (3) (4)

How He Recoverd His Car - Testimony. by joyblinks(f): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
I want to share a testimony from my church today.

Sometime last year. A guy came out to testify about the goodness of God in his life. He said some days back God added another year to his years and also God saved his car from car snatchers. He said he strugged with the guys for some minutes and later some passersbye came and the boys ran away leaving him with his car. Everybody in the church were happy and we all clapped to the glory of God.

Dec last year again, this same guy came to testify to God but this time around, he was almost crying. Telling the church to pray for him that the car he testified about had been stolen. He said he parked the car outside his house just to pick sometime @home only for him to come back and his car was nowhere to be found. He said the car his only possession in life. (@ dat point everybody in church felt cold. Me I pity the guy) my pastor had to walk to the alter and told everyone to stand and pray for this guy that the car will be found in one peace. After the prayer, he told the guy to go and sit down that his car will be found.

Me I don even forget dat matter. Anytime I see the guy for church I dey pity am.

Today. The guy came out joyfully to testify that his car has been found.(See shouting for church) that the car was with a different paint colour and plate number parked somewhere in this same port harcourt. So he immediately went to a police man @ a nearbye checkpoint and reported the issue. They asked if he was sure the car is his, he said yes. The guy that drove the car to that place was arrested after he couldn't produce the originals documemts of the car.

After hearing this testiimony, the whole church gave praises to God. Indeed our God is awesome. This is this guys's story, urs might be different but don't worry, just lay it down at our Master's feet. He'll fix it for you.
Re: How He Recoverd His Car - Testimony. by Oche211(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
I'm happy 4 him.
Bt i'm just want to ask, shey d guy mark the car ni? How could he ve recognised d car with different colour painting nd plate number or abi his eyes na scanner ni?
1+1 no add up to be 2 for this story.
Re: How He Recoverd His Car - Testimony. by joyblinks(f): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oche211:
I'm happy 4 him.
Bt i'm just want to ask, shey d guy mark the car ni? How could he ve recognised d car with different colour painting nd plate number or abi his eyes na scanner ni?
1+1 no add up to be 2 for this story.

I didn't want the story to be too long that's why I didn't type it all.

He said there was sometime he changed under the car before it was stolen. So wen he saw the car parked, he stopped from the bus he was in to take a close look at it. he looked under to be sure it to be sure that thing was there. Lo and behold it was there there that was when he had courage to go to the police.

The Ten Commandements Preceded Moses / Archbishop Knows Real Father After 60 Years! / Statue Of Virgin Mary Seen Weeping (pic)