Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) (51290 Views)

SARS Police Broke A Chair On A Man's Head, Terrified And Arrested INEC Officials / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Mopolchi: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
herbie27:
Even when she was caught in the act abi?.
That's what the law states.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Pennsylvania: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
dunkem21:

No be laughing matter o ..

If GEJ was like WIKE shocked
If GEJ was like Wike PDP go still dey power
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
WHAT CAN BUHARI AND APC DO WELL?

We are not talking about the difficult task of providing constant electricity etc NO. we are talking ABC of governance. What can they do well?

1. Budget they cannot make. They say someone padded the budget and yet the final figures of padded and unpadded budgets are the same. So where is the padding? Who padded it? Has the "pads" been removed? Two budgets submitted, first time such foul up has happened and still we do not know the state of the budget.

2. Elections. Oh my God. Even in small states like Kogi and Bayelsa, elections have become rocket science. This is same country where all 36 states including the very populous Lagos, Ibadan and the very volatile Kaduna all finished their elections same day without hassles under GEJ. With each state having staggered elections...that is one by one, APC and Buhari continue to show a lack of capacity and ability. What a disgrace.

3. The security situation which was stabilized under GEJ, see where we are now. As we speak, cows continue to graze the farms of the people of Agatu unchallenged.

4. With fuel in abundance globally, and at its cheapest, a government cannot provide constant fuel and decent price.

5. And even power, with all Fashola's boast of 6 months and magic, with the fact that shortly after GEJ handed over power, we saw the huge work he put into power, works Buhari and APC claimed was "body language", today, what is the power situation? Simply to build on the effort of GEJ and power Nigeria is now as difficult as attempting to copy a scholar with a very bad handwriting from two desks away.

6. A Biafra agitation that has been on since Obasanjo's time through GEJ's, a radio Biafra that has been on and still not one soul dead or 100 by 100 land removed from Nigeria. Not one Nkechi or Chinasa or chukwudi dead over Biafra. Buhari and APC come and they pour fuel on a little fire burning and burning and yet not spreading that other presidents knew to leave well alone. Buhari and APC have calcified Biafra and today it is as strong as ever, manured by innocent blood and the fatuity of jailing a man who came to Nigeria, could not pack a hall, was on his way out and then arrested and now he packs a crowd of sympathisers and her0-worshipper. You hand a people a rallying banner in the person of Nnamdi Kanu. WHAT CAN APC DO WELL?

7. And now Tompolo is wanted. The Niger Delta is touch and go. Everyone is watching Buhari's next move. Meanwhile, every now and then a pipeline is vandalized. Power drops nationally. The Tompolo that was protecting these pipelines, you are chasing him. The derangement of this government will not let them see that it is the killing of Saddam Hussein and Ghadafi that has destroyed Iraq and Libya. That when you take out a head, like HYDRA, more grows from the offshoot and this time untamed and reckless.

8. Do I need to even talk about the dollar policy that has destroyed SME's and the economy?

9. Do I need to talk about how again the EFCC is bungling cases against the accused and that Olisa Metuh and co will walk away free men. That the judiciary will once again show Buhari that they are the boss?

10. And again, religious division is at its deepest. Everywhere we turn, we see partiality towards a religion and the effrontery that will for instance make A MERE EMIR, ban a 13 years old girl from Kano for life after having her pregnant while living in his palace. El Rufai and the president's own body language continues to show all other religions aside theirs is in for a torrid time.

So I ask WHAT CAN BUHARI APC DO RIGHT? In all the things we can measure, from simple budget passing to provision of fuel to elections, the much vilified past administration did a lot better. So I ask again WHAT CAN APC DO WELL?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC na so so wayo oooooo so so wayo shocked tongue
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by sikirat2020: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
gunuvi:
This is what I call spot on. Anyone doubting that its the pdp the woman is working for needs his or her head mined

YOU REALLY NEED TO EXAMINE WHAT YOU CALLED BRIAN IN YOUR HEAD
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by kcmichael: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Abeg make APC show pdp some lessons,by the time the result is out una eye go open,APc has already Won.Karma at Work
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by poseidon12: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
gunuvi:
This is what I call spot on. Anyone doubting that its the pdp the woman is working for needs his or her head examined

If she's working for the PDP how come the APC chieftains are protecting her?

4 Likes

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
diz is called caught in the act....
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
fasho01:
It's high time the dictionary adopted 'APC' as a synonym for 'deceit'.. One would think they have something to offer with this their win at all cost mentality.

Sadly, 10 months on, we know they are bereft of i deas on governance
I hope you were never "APCied" by their change chains jingle!
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by mansmx20(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Make them DIE there.
Useless people.

Amaechi - minister for transport.
Dakuku - DG Nimasa.
Sementari - chairperson NDDC.
Wike - Governor of Rivers state.

Youths - MuMu

Who lose.. .. ?

The mumu citizens of rivers
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
anonimi:

Don't blame the APCshit zombie followers too much, bro.
Not their fault, really.
First they used the party's witch broom to sweep out their brains and then gave them Aisha rice plus salad. embarassed grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5
mehn! you no get chill grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by sugardad1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
kcmichael:
Abeg make APC show pdp some lessons,by the time the result is out una eye go open,APc has already Won.Karma at Work
Tramo Crew
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by funlord(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin
EVILFOREST:
Make them DIE there. Useless people.
Amaechi - minister for transport. Dakuku - DG Nimasa. Sementari - chairperson NDDC. Wike - Governor of Rivers state.
"YOUTHS - JOBLESS!"
Who lose.. .. ?

You do mistake! This should have been the correct status of the "youths"!!!
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by fasho01(m): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
BraniacX:
I hope you were never "APCied" by their change chains jingle!
grin Lol
Never! Some of us could perceive the stench of their deceit long before now.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by OBB77(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Impeccable. Precise and on the spot analysis. I admire your eagle eye observation for details. Let everyone now draw up conclusions for themselves.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by colosa: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
wink grin grin sad
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
With the way things are going the time draws near when the APC will have to cut Amaechi loose and perhaps reimburse him somehow or else he may cause them great embarrasment and much grief. 'my ambition is not worth....'. When we say he was the best to date. We know what we have seen that sadly we may not see for a while to come.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
fasho01:

grin Lol

Never! Some of us could perceive the stench of their deceit long before now.
you meant stench of their APC right? wink

1 Like

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
dunkem21:
cheesy Imagine a party chairman, an NDDC chieftain and a minister in a terrible show of shame shielding a CRIMINAL ..

..now, the blood of Nigerians are being sacrificed for their ambitions ..

..Just one like for GEJ ..

may God bless Gej wherever he is now. i'm surprised that buhari didnt learn a thing or two from Gej. We shouldnt dream of a free and fair elections under buhari. Buhari has become a cross for us to carry. why? oh why?

2 Likes

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Apc go show nigerians shege ehn eyes go clear
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by redcliff: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
ilobasama:
Elections occur in europe , the west and america , even some african countries without record of deaths

Fine, we could argue no election is absolutely free and fair anywhere, but what bothers me is the very violent elections in nigeria, leading to loss of numerous lives.
What happened in rivers state is hilarious because these politicians( apc and pdp) behave like they own the state not minding whose life is sacrificed except theirs

It's time for the masses, especially the youths to get it right and realise these guys don't care about us but their selfish ambitions and aspirations.

But the question remains: when will Elections in Nigeria be devoid of violence and loss of lifes

Elections are always free and white not even fair in western europe..its a vote from home system!

1 Like

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by mandax: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
TippyTop:

The results would have been altered if not for the alertness of PDP agents.
She had fake results sheet given to her by apc hierarchy.

All the PDP election riggers, all the PPP corrupt, all the PDP thieves - they joined the.APC.
They were the most impatient one's. They left the PDP first to APC for fresh grounds to practice impunity.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
chesterlee:
Buhari has killed Democracy in this country!!!!
Not Buhari but d people especially d youths who have refused to c dat Notin comes out from dis politicians. Dey only use dem to commit violence and dump them.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by mandax: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC lost Rivers state when it lost governorship position of Rivers state.

To save face for Rotimi A. Is. behind all the do-or-die approach to this legislative elections.

But APC has belittled itself and Buhari with this approach.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by mandax: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Buhari APC and inconclusive elections.

Buhari APC can't even conduct elections in one local government area without declaring the election inconclusive.

Buhari APC conduct blood-letting elections.

Buhari APC are taking Nigeria back to the 20th century.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
nwakibie3:
Democracy exited Nigeria along with GEJ.

Amaechi wife be like "baby let's go Wike has won" grin
chai! Epic!

3 Likes

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by banio: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
APC boycotted the 2015 general election in Rivers State, even Amaechi attested to that. He claimed that PDP prevented them from voting.
The truth is that APC is a fraud. They are out to rig election tru killing those on their path.
Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by gunuvi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
newsreviewguy:

You are a foolish fool o... You saw APC chairman with cap and no cap, and then you mention PDP. How silly and myopic can you be. Even if they have paid you, you shouldnt be this stupid.
check all my posts you will realise that its APC I wanted to write not PDP. it was a very rare mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Philinho(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
No wonder Goodluck keep on receiving award all over d world

1 Like

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by nwafuluozoh: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
gunuvi:

check all my posts you will realise that its APC I wanted to write not PDP. it was a very rare mistake
Go to the post and modify it.

1 Like

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
I commend rivers people for exposing Apc/Amaechi/Buhari's evil plans in this election

Lemme see the Likes for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
koboko69:
I have looked at this pic several times. Can someone tell me how this cap is the same

You need glasses. The logo on the chairman's cap is till on the cap the INEC thief wore..its not clearly seen because she had her ugly face bowed in shame..
Why would you see the logo clearly with a bowed head. Stop going round the thread making a caricature of yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others / I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.