Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Igbos gather here, lets debate our future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos gather here, lets debate our future (2761 Views)

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission / Engage Nnamdi Kanu In A Public Debate- IPOB Dares MEND,FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
I think it is time for IPOB to prove her loyalty to the Igbo race. IPOB once promised to build the second niger bridge in one of their statements and I believe that given the huge donations IPOB received(some single individuals contribute as much as $2m), she should be able to help the Igbo speaking states financially(rivers and delta included). IPOB should partner with the state govs to execute projects that will be beneficial to Igbo people. for instance, the abia seaport on hold because of lack of funds and this is a project that will not just benefit abia state but the entire Igbo nation. so in instances like this why do we have ipob? we need them to fund çapital projects the will employ our people and make igboland more viable for investments .For IPOB to gain the trust of the people,including continued funding, it is time for her to have the welfare of the people at heart.

IPOB is a strong international organisation that depends on the financial charity of Igbos in diaspora to survive. It is time for them to prove to us if the really want our development especially this time that the economy is harshh

4 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by HungerBAD: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

Hehe.

He.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
and for the mods that their hands are itching to ban note that I did not defy any rule because I didn't mention baf anywhere in my post

1 Like

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by TheBiafran(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
@OP are you mad?
you want us to fund CAPITAL PROJECTS in igbo land as IPOB so that your useless FG will claim the glory if they dont destroy them with one flimsy excuse abi?
ha ha ha ha ha i forgive you sha
we have plans of doing what you are saying here but it wont be as IPOB we will do them as individuals or companies but not as IPOB, we are already doing it so calm down

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by gartamanta: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
ExplorerReturns:
I thinks it is time for IPOB to prove her loyalty to the Igbo race. IPOB once promised to build the second niger bridge in one of their statements and I believe that given the huge donations IPOB received(some single individuals contribute as much as $2m), she should be able to help the Igbo speaking states financially(rivers and delta included). IPOB should partner with the state govs to execute projects that will be beneficial to Igbo people. for instance, the abia seaport is on hold because of lack of funds and this is a project that will not just benefit abia state but the entire Igbo nation. so in instances like this why do we have ipob? we need them to fund çapital projects the will employ our people and make igboland more viable for investments .For IPOB to gain the trust of the people,including continued funding, it is time for her to have the welfare of the people at heart.

IPOB is a strong international organisation that depends on the financial charity of Igbos in diaspora to survive. It is time for them to prove to us if the really want our development especially this time that the economy is harsh
IPOB is not about funding capital projects. That's not what it was created for and the organisation is not about Igbos alone. Igbos are just one tribe out of over 40 in IPOB. why would it show favouritism to just one tribe. Get your facts right

13 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheBiafran:
@OP are you mad?
you want us to fund CAPITAL PROJECTS in igbo land as IPOB so that your useless FG will claim the glory if they dont destroy them with one flimsy excuse abi?
we have plans of doing what you are saying here but it wont be as IPOB we will do them as individuals or companies but not as IPOB, we are already doing it so calm down

I appreciate your sense of reasoning. but how good is ipob relationship with the seven Igbo governors? don't you think that it would be wise if ipob forms a political party and unite the entire eastern region so that we can speak with one voice and make our voices more audible? these are questions begging for answers. we need to understand ipob more

1 Like

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by TheBiafran(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
WE THE IPOB ARE WHITER THAN WHITE AND WHITER THAN SNOW
WE DONT NEED TO WORK WITH THOSE USELESS SE GOVERNORS ALL OF THEM
SO CALM DOWN @OP
those governors will soon come down
politics is not our priority
we asre happy with what we have achieved so far

8 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
gartamanta:

IPOB is not about funding capital projects. That's not what it was created for and the organisation is not about Igbos alone. Igbos are just one tribe out of over 40 in IPOB. why would it show favouritism to just one tribe. Get your facts right

thanks, correction noted about other ethnic groups in ipob. though the organisation was not created for what I am saying but is it bad for the organization, whom much have been given,to help the people in this time of economic desperation?
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheBiafran:
WE THE IPOB ARE WHITER THAN WHITE AND WHITER THAN SNOW
WE DONT NEED TO WORK WITH THOSE USELESS SE GOVERNORS ALL OF THEM
SO CALM DOWN @OP
those governors will soon come down
politics is not our priority
we asre happy with what we have achieved so far

Are you the one to pull them down? politics is key. ipob needs to form a strong political party so as to fight for the rights of the people of the old eastern region
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by BlackTechnology: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
What IPOB is fighting for is different from the objective you stated above

4 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheBiafran:
@OP are you mad?

So can you tell me one of the projects you guys plan to fund? don't you think that the abia seaport should be a priority?
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by 8xtr6r: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Delusion in the highest order...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
BlackTechnology:
What IPOB is fighting for is different from the objective you stated above

do you think that up to 50% of our indigenous people believe in ipob? I have heard people saying that ipob is a scam organisation created by nnamdi KANU to scam people and enrich himself just like uwazurike did with massob. so don't you think that if the upon family could help the people in this trying times don't you think that it will reaffirm our trust in them
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr6r:
Delusion in the highest order...

so what do you mean by delusion?
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
ofodirinwa, I can see you viewing why don't you say something? it is an open debate
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by seunny4lif(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Watching in 5D cool
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by mightyhaze: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ai
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
mightyhaze:
Ai

chairman, wet in Ai come mean again? is that all you can contribute
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
8xtr6r:

How can you state that IP0B is a scam just because of your sentimental connections?
Have they defrauded you before?

Why don't you write about a UN supervised referendum which is the surest way of putting your misinformation to the test?

Since you think not up to 50% of our indigenous people believe in ipob how many rallies have you had in the last 6 months to counter the numerous protests in the East?

It's ridiculous to so assert that IP0B should begin building bridges and the likes when there is a government in place collecting the revenue accruing from the resources gotten from Igboland.

don't misunderstand me. I did not say that ipob is a scam I said that some people think that it is a scam because of the experience they had with uwazuruike led massob.

on the other issue that is the reason why I suggested that ipob should form a political party so as to unite the old eastern region. ipob can establish a secret government just like the Americans and other powerful western nations.
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by Ojiofor: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op you have to start by paying tax to IPOB first.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by cheruv: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kam suo Igbo...

IPOB dika i kwuru bu nhażi ozurumba uwa nāhu maka mmughari Oha Biāfra... Ya mere n'uche kem,ihe kwesiri idi ha mkpa ugbuu vu ihü na ndi agha anyi nwere ngwa agha zuru oke ha ji alu ogu
OP, ihe ndi a i naekwu maka ya vu oru ndi govano ahu anyi nyere ntuliaka anyi

4 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ezeudu23: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
cheruv:
Kam suo Igbo...

IPOB dika i kwuru bu nhażi ozurumba uwa nāhu maka mmughari Oha Biāfra... Ya mere n'uche kem,ihe kwesiri idi ha mkpa ugbuu vu ihü na ndi agha anyi nwere ngwa agha zuru oke ha ji alu ogu
OP, ihe ndi a i naekwu maka ya vu oru ndi govano ahu anyi nyere ntuliaka anyi
gbam!!!
IPOB is not a political party, how many times Dem go talk something before o go enter Una ear. Apga was a litmus test but it failed. Apga is better positioned to do what the op wants, but what do you get sellouts, thieves, manipulators such as Peter obi, Andy umeh, rochas okorocha, chekwas okorie, ekwunife Uche (latest shediot), Chris uba, Andy uba, jim nwobodo - all of them all not fighting for the ohaneze umuigbo rather they azzlick some azzholes like Jonathan, buhari, obasanjo

4 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
ezeudu23:
gbam!!!
IPOB is not a political party, how many times Dem go talk something before o go enter Una ear. Apga was a litmus test but it failed. Apga is better positioned to do what the op wants, but what do you get sellouts, thieves, manipulators such as Peter obi, Andy umeh, rochas okorocha, chekwas okorie, ekwunife Uche (latest shediot), Chris uba, Andy uba, jim nwobodo - all of them all not fighting for the ohaneze umuigbo rather they azzlick some azzholes like Jonathan, buhari, obasanjo

alga is a different case. ipob is a trusted organization with strong moral principles. I believe that they will perform well on the political scene. because there government will be a government of the people and by the people.
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
with the way things are going just as cheruv said, we need ipob to gather the best Igbo brains, build underground facilities that will manufacture weapons to protect us in case of any eventuality. or dont we see the way the fulanis are massacring us in our homes , the latest being that of the delta north communities
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
we should not allow the thread to die
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ezeudu23: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
ExplorerReturns:

alga is a different case. ipob is a trusted organization with strong moral principles. I believe that they will perform well on the political scene. because there government will be a government of the people and by the people.
IPOB's primary aim is ACTUALIZATION OF BIAFRÂ, which includes sensitization, enlightenment of of the indigenous people. We already have enough politicians and politically parties. Ipob is not an azzlicking organization that applies for federal contracts like pipeline security, Ipob is not dependent on federal government. If you still crave for more political party, then you form, Ipob is out of the equation

3 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ezeudu23: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
ExplorerReturns:
with the way things are going just as cheruv said, we need ipob to gather the best Igbo brains, build underground facilities that will manufacture weapons to protect us in case of any eventuality. or dont we see the way the fulanis are massacring us in our homes , the latest being that of the delta north communities
embelede ka eji ama dike.
IPOB plans are not national budget which even foreign journalists know the content

3 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2016
ezeudu23:
embelede ka eji ama dike.
IPOB plans are not national budget which even foreign journalists know the content

so can you assure us that there is something going on underground for our protection?
Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by ezeudu23: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2016
ExplorerReturns:

so can you assure us that there is something going on underground for our protection?
jiri ire gi guo eze gi onu

2 Likes

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2016
ExplorerReturns:

OP, i don't want to insult you, seeing that you're Igbo. But your postulations are just pure stupid. How do you expect IPOB to embark on projects in the SE, on what ground is IPOB to do that? Do you pay tax to IPOB or does IPOB in anyway look like your government representatives?

You stated that IPOB has got a lot of money in its kitty, how do you know? Or are you just speculating? Infact, do you even know/understand what IPOB mission is?

I mean this your thread is just silly. Please, you may wish to discontinue.

1 Like

Re: Igbos gather here, lets debate our future by rhymaster: 3:03am On Mar 21, 2016
ExplorerReturns:

This people keep talking and chest beating more than a gorilla! To ask for ordinary money to buy arms brought Kanu and his fellow criminals a treason trial, yet you want to invite a nuclear bomb strike into an illegal weapons facility in Iboland? Have you forgotten that while 10 million is a large number of people, the 170 M+ other majority Nigerians have as much stake as the minority criminal elements. When push came to shove in 1967-1970, 3 M Ibos who were part of the deceived by Ojukwu and nothing happened! Ojukwu mariied and had sexual relations with multiple girls after, yet 3 M died for nothing!

If you start even a pistol making factory without legal permits, then no court of law in Nigeria or outside will give a care in the world when illegal weapon manufacturers are decimated. I wonder if there's a misnomer in the DNA of some people that they must manage to self-destroy! You want to build underground weapon facility in a place your are landlocked, where the first step the government will take is to fence off Iboland to even a grain of beans from crossing into Iboland and all rice facilities and rice taken away to be sold before the blockade. No ground troops or fighter jets will be deployed for 6 months or more of hunger and then when the big guns of the Nigerian Army start rolling, we will see who will be left to right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SPECIAL REPORT: How We Buried Igbo Agitators: SSS Operatives / Buhari's Aide Arrested With $1.5 Million Dollars Cash / let compare the suffering yoruba people to the rich igbo and hausa fulani cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.