Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Revealed: How Jude Okoye Stopped Cynthia Morgan / P-square Collabo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: How Jude Okoye Stopped Cynthia Morgan / P-square Collabo (1038 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: How Jude Okoye Stopped Cynthia Morgan / P-square Collabo by newsreviewguy: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Peter Okoye has explained the reason Cynthia Morgan will never release a collaboration with P-Square in a new interview.

Peter had earlier said his brother Jude hijacked Cynthia Morgan from him but he shed more light on the matter while also revealing that he almost signed Simi.

Psquare-Peter-and-Paul-Okoye - WDNEws www.wdn.ng

cynthia-morgan

‘When I set up P-Classic records because people were saying P-Square haven’t helped anyone, I saw the success of Tiwa Savage and I was close to signing Cynthia Morgan and Simi. Ask them they’ll tell you.’

‘I remember Paul came to the studio and said he heard I’m signing Simi and Cynthia, I said ‘Yes’, and he was like ‘What will people see Jude as’, and I gave him example of Drake and Young Money, Cash money.’

Oscar (Producer of ‘Collabo’ ft. Don Jazzy) called to tell me that they can’t sign the deal, because he heard it’s causing problem in P-Square. Meanwhile Cynthia and Simi were both going through the contracts I gave them only for them to return it two days later, that they can’t do it.
Two weeks after, I was shocked to hear that Jude had signed Cynthia Morgan.

A new breaking news site for all politics, gossip, sports e.t.c. www.wdn.com.ng

Re: Revealed: How Jude Okoye Stopped Cynthia Morgan / P-square Collabo by neutrotoba(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
ENOUGH
Re: Revealed: How Jude Okoye Stopped Cynthia Morgan / P-square Collabo by anuma1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
please enough of this p square saga
Re: Revealed: How Jude Okoye Stopped Cynthia Morgan / P-square Collabo by Flexherbal(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
This matter don tire me. Make them settle jor.

(1) (Reply)

(video) New Comedy Skit From Bacee House Of Entertainment / See How Some Nigerians Responded To Linda Ikeji's Low Self Esteem / Nollywood Actor Prince Ekeh’s Dad Appointed SARS Commander(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.