Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) (47545 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Cool...cool couple too
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by ril19(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
MARRIAGE is a blessing, A special gift from above!
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by yakubuadeiza(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
optional1:
One day I wil b in Hawaii wit my future husband for our own vacation.

Stop Dreaming and start acting, oak say yes to that brother who's asking u out.

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Black men don't crack,the man looks even more handsome now than then. My Omotola don give am better to chop now
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by winkmart: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
THIS GUY TRULE CAUGHT THIS GIRL YOUNG AND SHE IS HIS FOREVER

3 Likes

Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by sidneyj(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
nuelzy:
her legs aint sexy....to me

dont know if its cos she is a mum of 4
it seems like ur glasses has expired please get new one to avoid accident.. thank u
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Best couple in history gbam,my verdict.
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
This classically shows how d world's changed. Frm completely decently dressed to almost nude, in jst 2 decades.
I'm her fan though, & I admit she's beautiful & gorgeous. Buh dat wudn't mean I shudn't call a spade a spade.
I can only imagine wot fashion ll be like in anoda decade or 2.

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by vaca1: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lovely duos
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by kenzysmith: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omotola non go lie say he neva cheat on this man before erve even if the man kw self her beauty non go let the man leave am
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
I go like bang. Dis omotola one day I envy dis his pilot husband
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by BigThinker(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
nuelzy:

GO HUG TRANSFORMER NAH MEEETCHWWWWWWW
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by Bluffly: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmm. Husband appears well clothed while she is close to been nude. I just keep wondering
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by JoaHynppes(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
kenzysmith:
Omotola non go lie say he neva cheat on this man before erve even if the man kw self her beauty non go let the man leave am
Are you a retàrd? Why you typing like a retàrd!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by livinbygrace: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dclique:
Nollywood Superstar actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Matthew are currently celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary in Honolulu, Hawaii. The actress shared some photos on Instagram.

Below is a photo of her and her husband at the beach on the tropical Island.

Congrats to them wink

''ALOHA ! it's Honolulu, Hawaii thanks''

"realomosexyThen #1996 and now #2016 #côtedivoire to #hawaii #countdowntomarch23rd #20yearsmarriageanniversary"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDMSiyKm0Lb/?taken-by=realomosexy&hl=en

The Husband na Bucket?
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
optional1:

Ds ur statement is an Amen...
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by talk2tosep(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nunzenz
nuelzy:

Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by famo19: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
perfect relationship grin
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by oluwatobby007: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by kulumo: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's also reveals how decency and morals have eluded our world in a very short time. The generation of their children will likely go naked in the name of holiday or honeymoon. She dressed decently then even as a younger lady now she's "omosexy".
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
nuelzy:

no of kids doesn't determine that, you either ave it or you don't. I think it's d way she was standing.
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by dremark2613(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abuja!!!! The Abuja's Gold Water Party is here again!!!! On the 26th of March (Easter Saturday) the event will be held at th prestigious Sandralia Hotel Pool area. It will feature Abuja's finest Djs Ttb and Kenny. Hosts for the event are Pulse TV Guy Chuey and Hot FM goddess Nenny B. Lots and lots of side attractions. Attend or regret

Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by ideylaff: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
cruzita:
omotola has really tried by keeping her marriage strong and going.truly a role model

Hmmmm Hmmm . True

She kept her hmmmm shhhh days quiet and low key all through
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
The guy got much finer with age... remarkable. Love love is fun when there's money to burn mehn
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
God bless you guys
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
I see the effect of bleaching cream sad
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by liz4eno(f): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=JoaHynppes post=43969530]
Are you a retàrd? Why you typing like a retàrd!?[/quotpe]Lolxzx e taya me oooh,,u self 4ny.
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by sukkot: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
the guy try sha. nigga always had his priorities right. young age became a captain, took a woman and gave her 4 kids. now he still looks young and all children are grown and he is retired and the wife still looks decent for having had 4 kids. this nigga got the perfect life. carnally speaking of course
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by odeonhaweh: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
God will strengthening their union more and more[color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by dyn1800: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
DREAM WILL DEFINITELY COME THROUGH JUST BELIEVE
optional1:
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nairalanders is Omotola a Muslim, Christian or a Pagan Ops why u no fit post d photo wey dem snap for their anniversary THANKSGIVING weda for church, mosque or shrine?
Re: Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
She deserves her happiness..

she has come a long way..

God bless Omotola...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wears See-Through Top & Bum Shorts / Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed / I Lost A Friend And Brother” – Don Jazzy Opens Up On Split From D’banj & Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.