Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. (3337 Views)

Hand Made Shoes And Slippers Guyz / Ibadan Locally Made Shoes / Hand-made Shoes And Belts For Males And Females (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by Germannig: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2016
As seen online. Looks cool, no?

2 Likes

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by HungerBAD: 2:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Makes Sense.

Absolutely Legit.

3 Likes

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by Germannig: 2:47am On Mar 21, 2016
But, is this from one of the Aba shoe factories we know or is there another Aba labeled shoe maker some where? Looks too good to be true. But if true, those guys have gone far and kudos to them.
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by 7footre(m): 2:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Dope... i'll wear that!
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by idensko(m): 2:53am On Mar 21, 2016
This is not only beautiful, it is sexy. Pls direct me where I can buy one of diz.

1 Like

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by Walspring: 2:55am On Mar 21, 2016
We will soon get there one day
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by idensko(m): 2:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Germannig:
But, is this from one of the Aba shoe factories we know or is there another Aba labeled shoe maker some where? Looks too good to be true. But if true, those guys have gone far and kudos to them.
U re ryt @ one thing, a second luk tells me someone in ABA has decided to make a brand out of ABA
that is what I call brilliance.
We need more like diz, jeans, shirt, chinos, etc brands with Gud quality.

1 Like

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by sorom4: 2:57am On Mar 21, 2016
The more some people in some parts of the country criticizes these guys and sees nothing good in their products; the more the soar higher and do exploits thereby making a fool of those 9........%.

Kudos to them.....

You can criticize them as you want but who God has blessed no need to hustle

3 Likes

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by idensko(m): 3:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Nd b4 dis oil poo will know, we hv gone far while dey re busy envying us.

One of diz oil pooo, said 2 m dat we re only chest beaters, after all d two richest Men in Nigeria are frm NORTH ND WEST.

ND I said to myself, take everybody back to 1972, collect all their savings ns giv them 20pounds. Dey won't even be millionaire.

Igbo amaka. Wit dis trend, giv us. Another 50yrs and we will make dis oil poooo our domestic servants.

5 Likes

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:14am On Mar 21, 2016
We have talents in this country.
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by MoneypassGod(m): 3:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Beautiful shoes, only dat it wont last.
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by toyeoye(m): 4:43am On Mar 21, 2016
MoneypassGod:

doubting Thomas, you might be surprised.
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by eagleeye2: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2016
idensko:

One of diz oil pooo, said 2 m dat we re only chest beaters, after all d two richest Men in Nigeria are frm NORTH ND WEST.

ND I said to myself, take everybody back to 1972, collect all their savings ns giv them 20pounds. Dey won't even be millionaire.

Igbo amaka. Wit dis trend, giv us. Another 50yrs and we will make dis oil poooo our domestic servants.
This is a very senseless post. And before you start with the insults, I am Igbo and lives in Aba.
You can always make your point without insulting other people, especially when the insults are unwarranted.
Udo di ri gi

7 Likes

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by tpiar: 5:26am On Mar 21, 2016
We should learn to critique ourselves if it will improve the quality of what we are producing.
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by tpiar: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2016
idensko:

ND I said to myself, take everybody back to 1969 or so, collect all their savings ns giv them 20pounds. Dey won't even be millionaire.

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by mightyhaze: 5:57am On Mar 21, 2016
I love aba made! kiss

3 Likes

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by kolnel: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Very nice
It looks very good
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by kolnel: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2016
MoneypassGod:

Not for job seekers
Job seekers shoe don't last
The sole wears out pretty fast
It's for cooperate people

1 Like

Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by ril19(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2016
even the foreign african merchants who patronise these show makers will now appreciate the inscription of aba in the label of that shoe. kudos to all dexterous nigerian youths.
Re: See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. by awule: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Latest Short English Gown Styles For Ladies / 2019 Trendy Aso-ebi Outfits To Style Steal / Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.