Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday (3818 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by diasporaman(m): 6:44am On Mar 21, 2016
The oracle of God gave out 13 cars to various members and church workers to mark his birthday.

He had earlier presented the keys of a 3 bedroom duplex to a widow who has been living in the streets with her children.

#WeloveApostleJohnsonSuleman

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by diasporaman(m): 6:44am On Mar 21, 2016
I am an Omega child- My life is indestructible.
I am an Omega child- My blood is untouchable
I am an Omega child- My joy is unspeakable
I am an Omega child -My path is untraceable
I am an Omega child- My future is unsearchable.

We serve a God who is unchangeable, unbeatable and incomparable.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by Ahmed0336(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2016
See as i go dye pose with him black suit. D guy neck no long like before grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by Smellymouth: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one Man of God..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Papa Nice one.

don't mind Wike and Amechi,even Buhari
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2016
hmm aww nice
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by bigtt76(f): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2016
Lol ...car owners giving back or rededicating their cars IMO undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by eistien(m): 7:19am On Mar 21, 2016
I'd like to know how do all these pastors get their money?

is it the thith and offering?
personal business?
church business?
or donations?

am just curious.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by acenazt: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Shey Una don see reason wey him Dey curse El-rufai. Sake of say dat bill go spoil him business of collecting Offering without paying any tax,him don Dey say El-rufai should be careful. Rubbish Una don turn preaching the gospel to enriching thy pockets.God go catch una
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by diasporaman(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Grace is better
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by pretydiva(f): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Giving back 2 d society. God bless u sir 4 dis laudable gesture
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by diasporaman(m): 9:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Moderator please move this post to front page. Don't you wanna tap from this exceeding GRACE or are you in the camp of Gov El Rufai
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2016
At least he's blessing those that didn't have

Unlike some pastors that still collect from those that are poor

My thought
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives 13 Cars To Members And A Duplex On His Birthday by ezinnelity(f): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2016
I don't know u but am loving u already!.. Am an omega child for life.

(1) (Reply)

10 Pictures That Proves Leggings Is A Dead Fashion - See Photos / Street Hawkers Burst Into B-RED On Hold Up, As They Rush To Touch Him(pics,vid) / WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.