Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD (11493 Views)

Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by mynd1(f): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tunami:
in nnamdi kanu's voice, buhari is a paedophile and a terrorist.
And where is dt ur Nnamdi Kanu now? Inside Kuje prison sipping kunu and watery beans.
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by biggz82: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
In God we trust
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by Tman66(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
God dey oh
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by biggz82: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tunami:
in nnamdi kanu's voice, buhari is a paedophile and a terrorist.

I pity u.
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by mynd1(f): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hatred will consume some foools soon. Anyway,mr president I think it's high time u do something about dis Fulanis.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by masterplan303(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
All is well....
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by 4nobody4every1: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
sad
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by wolu4: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
eistien:
.should he go and stop them himself?

its because of this mentality that Nigeria can't move forward, when the opposition and their blind followers are hoping and praying for the government to fail forgetting that it affects everybody.
oh now u are asking if he should go n stop them himself. I bliv u are among thhe people that wanted GEJ to go to bornu whhen he was the president. God is watching all you Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by mynd1(f): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
biggz82:

I pity u.
Ask am where him lord they now
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by tomakint: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is the type of thread Omenka should be championing not shouting "Sai Buhari",.... undecided I want the Igede to team up with the Tivs and Idomas to fight this battle bacause these nomads meant business.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
The inactions and wrong actions of this government is fanning the embers for a massive ethno religious conflict. Lack of security and public policy inconsistencies will hurt our economy more than corruption would ever do
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by dragonking2: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
Hatred will consume some foools soon.
Anyway,mr president I think it's high time u do something about dis Fulanis.

God bless Nigeria.
What do you expect him to do to his Fulani brothers? You guys don't get it...Buhari is a Fulani and will not do anything to them but do anything to the Fulani's and you will see how buhari will use the military might to deal with you...He had threatened the former governor of Ogun state then when they dealt with Fulani's that were causing havoc, he will do it again.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by gurunlocker: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Insensitivity?how?

Did the Government not just announce some days ago,via the Army Chief that he is deploying Soldiers to the troubled parts of Benue?

By thE way where is the Governor in this?us he not the Chief Security Officer of his State?

Anyway,everything is under control.

Those wanting to blame Buhari,should just shut it.
do you reason before commenting on a post or you just jump to ftc because of likes? how old are you? Your comments don't usually make sense.... or is it the hunger that is affecting your thinking?..... grow up man

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Insensitivity?how?

Did the Government not just announce some days ago,via the Army Chief that he is deploying Soldiers to the troubled parts of Benue?

By thE way where is the Governor in this?us he not the Chief Security Officer of his State?

you never hungry reach, na poverty you go sleep tire with this your buhari the dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by tommykiwi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Insensitivity?how?

****because ur relations r not involved dat is why U av the mind to say dis trash!

1 Like

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by Misterdhee1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari should do the needful.. These herdsmen are becoming rather too rampant with their Actions..
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
I need to be inspired to have faith in ONE Nigeria.
News like this breaks my heart.
Cursed be the day Luggard was born.
Cursed be the day he set his devilish foot on our soil.

Cursed be the day he created Nigeria.

What can we do to liberate Agatu?
Soldiers are there to protect the sons of Usman Dan Fodio.

Buhari would rather order Fulani soldiers to raise down Agatu than order a fight against his kinsmen.

We need to ACT now before it is too late. We are at war.

They have decimated the North East, They are decimating the North Central.

They are on their way down South.

Meanwhile Yoruba and Igbo can continue in their stoo.pidity of dirty fights.

Shame on all who pursue rats while their home is on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by EMPEROR032: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
GOVERNMENT SHOULD CALL THIS BLOOD TESTY CREATURES TO OTHER.
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by MakeWeTalk: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
[size=14pt]Nice thing to hear that armed fulani killers the soliders cannot stop.

IPOB unarmed people the soliders & police shoot without thinking.
[/size]
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by lomprico(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Insensitivity?how?

By the way where is the Governor in this?is he not the Chief Security Officer of his State?

Buhari is ur fada!
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by MrPresident1: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Fulani are aboriginal Hamites, Africa is land of Ham, if you are not a Hamite, you are not African. When God divided the land, He gave Africa to Ham; Africa belongs to Hamitic tribes like Fulani, Somali, Afar, Djiboutians, Ethiopians etc. Fulani is tired of visitors claiming right on his land, visitors who have forgotten the circumstance of their dispersal and have lived on leased land for centuries are now claiming right on land that is not their own.

Fulani is tired of bullshit.

I think Agatu people are not Africans, they must part of the dispersed of God, they would not have been attacked/sacked if they were Africans. All Israel today, everywhere they find themselves are living on enemy land.

Ezekiel 39:25-29
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by boyo123(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
If you shi.t na buhari, mess na buhari.ru.bbish what happened to the police commissioner in that state,is he dead?
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by 2sexycom(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
And where is dt ur Nnamdi Kanu now? Inside Kuje prison sipping kunu and watery beans.
my friend, having known you as a Northern Muslim, you have just been listed among those who support the evil works of your Northern evil brothers.

How, you may ask.

Your offense here and now is no different from the likes of carinmom and 9jjj--instead addressing their evil deeds, you all take side or avoid airing your opinions against your brothers.
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by Iko5000: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
[size=16pt]Shut your dirty mouth. You don't even know what's happening or the Fulani agenda being implemented in all the middle belts regions by Buhari trying to complete Usman Dan Fodio job.[/size]
HungerBAD:
Insensitivity?how?

By the way where is the Governor in this?is he not the Chief Security Officer of his State?

1 Like

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by Freedom4us: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:
[s]All these people that claim to have migrated from Israel to the Middle-East of West Africa will like this News.
They detest any good development made by this present dogged administration of the Grand Supreme, President Mohammadu Buhari
Only God knows why they chased them away from Israel. They probably could have been producing fake Bibles[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by shamecurls(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
[size=1pt][s]
Freedom4us:

[/s][/size]

Wail-on
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by okuneddie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
I thought its only the EFCC that's a toothless dog...so soldiers posted to aguta land are also one....I rest my case
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by rozayx5(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
chukwukadibia10:

Is that all you have to comment on this topic?

So is only the paragraph you are having sympathy for not Agatu people.

Kontinu!

what can he say??

defending a dullard for a month is easy but for 4 years is suicide

1 Like

Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by MrPresident1: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
noblezone:
I need to be inspired to have faith in ONE Nigeria.
News like this breaks my heart.
Cursed be the day Luggard was born.
Cursed be the day he set his devilish foot on our soil.

Cursed be the day he created Nigeria.

What can we do to liberate Agatu?
Soldiers are there to protect the sons of Usman Dan Fodio.

Buhari would rather order Fulani soldiers to raise down Agatu than order a fight against his kinsmen.

We need to ACT now before it is too late. We are at war.

They have decimated the North East, They are decimating the North Central.

They are on their way down South.

Meanwhile Yoruba and Igbo can continue in their stoo.pidity of dirty fights.

Shame on all who pursue rats while their home is on fire.

Bros, I feel your pains, I urge you to put your mind at rest because The Almighty God will protect His own. God created Nigeria actually not Lord Lugard, God cobbled up Nigeria to protect His children during the time of the end, the centrifugal force that held us all together is tearing apart and it is a sure sign that the period given to Nigeria is up, I speak from a spiritual perspective.

Within Nigeria is found the largest congregation of dispersed ancient Israelites in the world, in Revelations 12:16 the woman who fled into the wilderness is actually the nation of Israel, she is the wife of God Jeremiah 3:14, but she sinned against Her husband so she was banished from His presence for a time. The wilderness being referred to is Africa.

Everyone's eyes is opening, there is a reawakening in the land, and more and more people are coming to the realization that though we are all Nigerians, we are spiritually not the same people. Bros, take note that between Yorubas and the Igbos, there has NEVER EVER been an issue or occasion of tribal violence despite all the noise we make between ourselves both on and off NL.

Bros, I urge you to please make your peace with God, what I have also told you now, do not discountenance it, it will unravel before our very eyes
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by bankybobo11: 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
eistien:
.should he go and stop them himself?

its because of this mentality that Nigeria can't move forward, when the opposition and their blind followers are hoping and praying for the government to fail forgetting that it affects everybody.

What kind of mumu reasoning is this? What mentality are you talking about when you yourself clearly can't think. You're so daft and insensitive to the plight of these people. How can the president himself stop them when the army is at his disposal? Can't he command the army deployed to the state to act? Why has he been mute all these while?
Re: Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD by nike4love: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
In a pastors voice,what ever a man sows,unknowingly or knowingly that he shall reap.
Benue ppl had the chance to choose betwn life and death,they saw peaceful Gej but they voted pmb simply bec he is a northerner,now the seed of no value for human life has not germinate and they re crying!!!
Their lives will be rendered to nothing when the harvest time comes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Troubled Spots Awaiting Govt’s Action - VANGUARD / CJN Trial: Politicians, Top Public Servants Rush To Declare Assets / Governors Working Hard To Influence Ministerial Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.