Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper (50956 Views)

Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Under Abacha's Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by OnankpaBa(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
bad guy, you nailed it with that pix... cheesy cheesy

DONSMITH123:
Just passing o
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by OnankpaBa(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
forget him

DONSMITH123:
Must you insult him?

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by tommykiwi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Apc and lies! I don't see dis happenning at all. If Buhari can do dis I will believe dat he is really fighting corruption. Amaechi the black sheep!
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by repogirl(f): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
SleekMallam:

As the sole proprietor of dogs and baboons theorem, Mr Buhari will take baboon as a compliment. What do you think? you feel a dog would have been ideal? considering the contempt of dogs in Islam, I feel dog would have been insulting.
lmao! Boooohari don suffer for your mouth!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by stephnie1(f): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
story story
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by 4nobody4every1: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by Nickymezor(f): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Story fr d...
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by masterplan303(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
this kind lie no get part 2
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by arireirede: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ur source?wailers....continuing wailing,it can never happened.k
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by 9jatatafo(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
We know that corruption is endemic in this country and it would be hard, I repeat, very hard to see a saint.
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by mandax: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rotimi A. is not fit to be anybody's minister.
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by arireirede: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ur source?wailers....continuing wailing,it can never happened.
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by shamecurls(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fake News

Ameachi is a tool APC will never dispose knowing the collateral damage it caused the Ineffectual Buffon.

Ameachi is a rock-solid technocrat that is indispensable.

A man with such charisma and doggedness is what any political party will die for.
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by diasporaman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amaechi should start looking for an alternative route

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by MoneyGreen(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
buhari is the father of all dullard
"O ye Wailer, repent for the end is at hand" - leviticus 12-39 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by sunnex2: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Must you insult him?
l hope the man has the liver to do even more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by nike4love: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
SleekMallam:

As the sole proprietor of dogs and baboons theorem, Mr Buhari will take baboon as a compliment. What do you think? you feel a dog would have been ideal? considering the contempt of dogs in Islam, I feel dog would have been insulting.

Kikikikikikakikikakaikikaka
Laughing in swahiLi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by bankybobo11: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
I remember when I used too care so much about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by MoneyGreen(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
networkrecharg:
OP was paid 2000 naira to write dis nonsense
Is RT HON Amaechi minister for Aviation or Hon. minister for Transportation....

OP does not know whom he is witch hunting

grin lol your brain correct. I kept wondering how The Lion turned to aviation minister this Monday morning. Wailers must be confused.
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by Abeymills(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
Zombie way na 1way ajoro jara joro zombie way na 1way joro jara joro o apc zombies where una dey?bubu is about 2feed on his noice maker trouble maker lizard of ubima
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by AleAirHub(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
HMMMMMM
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by PMONEY6: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Roadside Newspaper.
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by tomakint: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
PassingShot:
Another tale by moonlight from the wailing zombies.

About four weeks ago, there was a report that Buhari was going to sack some ministers including Lai Muhammed and Mama Taraba among others. What has happened to that fake news?
My lost friend where have you been......do you are still contented with the likes of Amaechi, Lai Mohammed in Buhari's government of yam?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
Rubbish news. Buhari will never sack Ameachi. angry

You are just a nuisance. So you are subscribing to the shameless activities of ur so called minister during the Rivers election? Shame on u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:

He must sack Mr corruption grin Need I remind you that Sai Baba doesn't tolerate corruption? cheesy
#SackAmaechi #SackCorruption #SackMrMonorailScam grin
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by blackpriest0911: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
This thread is from a wailer
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by gurunlocker: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
I thought bubu only appoint saints?.... mufuckers
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by Ehiscotch(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
angryI know PDP sympathizer (wailers) are patiently awaiting Buhari to sack Amaechi & co. by cynically claiming that sacking them would prove that Buhari's anti-corruption crusade isn't selective. Newsflash, we (not a zombie tho! ) know that 'your' plan(s) is to chant "confused dullard" the very second it happens. May God help this Nation.
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by sugardad1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
mynd1:
Tramo Crew

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by CyberWolf: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
SleekMallam:

grin
Re: Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper by PrinceAfo911(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amaechi should have been sacked long ago but Buhari will not sack him because if he does,APC will be history in Rivers state even as Wike and his boys has already dealt with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California / Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.