Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna (545 Views)

The New Toyota TJ Cruiser Is A Giant Tool Box On Wheels / Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna / Preventive Maintance Tips : Automatic Gear Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by FATAB: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please I have a toyota sienna 2000 model that the gear box has once been changed, I want to ask the experince guys in the house the precautions i need to take to ensure it lasts. and is there any guarantee that it will serve like the one that comes with the car.
Re: Changed Gear Box On Toyota Sienna by Lexusgs430: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
FATAB:
Please I have a toyota sienna 2000 model that the gear box has once been changed, I want to ask the experince guys in the house the precautions i need to take to ensure it lasts. and is there any guarantee that it will serve like the one that comes with the car.

Three main factors determine the longevity of a gearbox
(1) Driving habits
(2) Condition of installed gearbox, pre installation.
(3) Maintainance culture

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Car Maker IVM Takes To The Skies In Fighter Jets. / BMW Celebrates Centenary With Very Special 7 Series / Why Ambode FIRED 100 LASTMA Officials- Lagos Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.