Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail (12887 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by SeverusSnape(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Same people that asked "is bail a crime" when Chief Ogbonnaya bailed those Ebonyi child killers and rapists would come here to bare their bigoted minds on why Yunusa shouldn't be granted bail.

I hope he eventually pay for his crimes (if he's found guilty) just as anyone else would.
Omenka aka Progressive01 , Is that you?... Because I know you always defend one crime with another.

Answer my question and don't foam in the mouth like you were doing in the other thread.

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by oxyG: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
rapistbuhari:
There are two laws in the ZOO, and the religious law supersedes the National Law.

I Suggest a DNA test be carried on this Ese girl to ascertain the true owner of her pregnancy.

Am so sure its not Yunusa that impregnated her, but some older and powerful pedophile in the Kano Emirate.

Yunusa was just a courier used in transporting the girl to kano, but now being used to cover up the real culprit.

Sanusi may not be far from being the owner of this pregnancy wallahi.

Are you in your senses?
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by sanandreas(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
And after bail? Justice must run its course.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by neocortex: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
olapluto:
Granted bail of 3 million naira. I guess his lawyers can lend him the money, considering that Yinusa can not run away.

This is teenage love gone sour. Lets not be too harsh on Yinusa. Pity the expectant father who needs to be beside Ese in these trying months of pregnancy.

Crimes are not to be rewarded with pity but must be punished with penalties.

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by SeanDada1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Nothing new...we know he will be,if metuh and dopkesi can be granted bail..why not yinusa?....our justice systems is messed up!!

I see emir of kano's influence in this case!!
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by rapistbuhari: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
I said it several times that he didn't really do the raping.

He only kidnapped for Sanusi who has Sharia immunity and Buhari's backing.

I wonder how this m0hammed's follower was able to secure the services of five SANs when his father lives in mud house.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by gbens2000(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
I just pity this is like no one is telling them that the world is watching,things are no like the 70s and 80s were they could get away with trash,we are all watching.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by ajebuter(f): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chicken feed to the Emir of Kano

I'm sure the peadophileeo is already home in Kano to say 'rankadede' to the emir

God dey!
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by MoneyGreen(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
3M? na who go chop the money? Weh me dey find 100k yah. *crying*
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
for what exactly?? as if she didnt enjoy the D angry

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by jacoik(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Jonathan has finished this country finally.
Jonathan again? crying very loud here!!! seun pls can u ban this man till 2019 abeg!!!! I have heard n seen enough in this nairaland walahi!!! gods of our ancestors have u seen another person accusing jona of crime he know nothing about? hhhh
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by CharlieMaria(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
I Pity this country. Why not jail him for life with hard labor? Or hang him by the balls? Why will such rubbish not repeat itself again? Naija judges epitome of corruption and injustice since 12BC.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by pedrilo: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
SUPERPACK:
lol u miss him right? He was really cool @ rcivin criticism Weda good or bad.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Coolgent(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yunusa the pedophile, Oruru's the unresponsible family.
End time bail
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by iyb(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Three Million Naira shocked that girl follow d1ck commot for her father house now they are asking him to pay 3m naira damm life is mysterious he should have married a girl from the north and save himself from this kind of torture and the girl no fine at all cry

2 Likes

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Abiri22: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
What a country. A KEKE RIDER. 3m bail............. Trust kano state government will pay it for him.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Luckylife(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Are u really alive ? What a wasted sperm, it ur kind abortion will be legalised. Quote me and remain useless
SUPERPACK:
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by SUPERPACK: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Luckylife:
confirmed !the sign of madness in you , repeat you curse till you get tired lol
confirmed !the sign of
madness in you , repeat you
curse till you get tired lol.!!!!!!!
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by babajay69: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
rapistbuhari:
There are two laws in the ZOO, and the religious law supersedes the National Law.

I Suggest a DNA test be carried on this Ese girl to ascertain the true owner of her pregnancy.

Am so sure its not Yunusa that impregnated her, but some older and powerful pedophile in the Kano Emirate.

Yunusa was just a courier used in transporting the girl to kano, but now being used to cover up the real culprit.

Sanusi may not be far from being the owner of this pregnancy wallahi.

Very true...if only Ese would tell us who slept with her.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
Same way the story ends. Is Nigeria still a country?
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by stildude(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
One Nigeria right? I thought they said kidnapping is kin to murder that is not a bailable crime. Or I'd because they gave a white collar name like abduction?

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Yinusa Dahiru, the alleged abductor of Ese Oruru standing trial at the Federal High Court in Yenagoa, was on Monday granted bail to the tune of N3 million and two sureties in like sum.

The sureties, according to the ruling must be resident within the jurisdiction of the court while one must be a civil servant of not less that level 12 while the second must be a title holder.

Ruling on the bail application, the trial judge Justice H. A. Nganjiwa stated that the suspect be remanded in prison custody pending the perfection of his bail conditions.

The judge further said that the sureties must provide tax clearance for the past three years.

Dahiru was on March 8, 2016, charged with abduction, kidnapping, unlawful carnal knowledge and sexual exploitation by the Nigerian Police.

Dahiru, aka Yellow, had pleaded not guilty to the charges leveled against him.
Counsel to Dahiru, Mr Kayode Olaoshebikan who thanked the court for granting bail to the accused pledged to work to meet the bail conditions.

Nganjiwa adjourned the case until April 17, 2016, for ruling on the application of the prosecution to obtain the evidence of Oruru in camera.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/21/ese-oruru-abduction-trial-yunusa-dahiru-granted-bail
The kind of money being called for bailing people this days has covered 2016 budget
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by grandstar(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
DONSMITH123:
really?

like Dasuki
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Savigne(f): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
stildude:
One Nigeria right? I thought they said kidnapping is kin to murder that is not a bailable crime. Or I'd because they gave a white collar name like abduction?
Lmao @ "white collar name"
This country does not have a justice system...

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by grandstar(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Frankiss44:
Expected.. Nobody bleeps with the Hausas.. They are clearly above the law in this country.
Like almighty Dasuki
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Osyabj: 6:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Count 5 of Yinusa's charges is punishable by Life Imprisonment, therefore his bail should have been denied. The real recipient and rappist of Ese, Paedophile Sanusi, will see that the trafficker does not return to trial. If anything happens to the Trafficker Yinusa, while on bail, you can bee sure that Sanusi arranged it.

Here are the charges against the Child Trafficker for money who boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Child Trafficker for Money, Yinusa ‘s Charges and Punishments:

Count 1: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …Conspired among yourself to commit an offence to wit: Abduction and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 27 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment : 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine.

Count 2: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …abducted one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by means of coercion, transported and harboured her in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 13 (2) (b) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015
Punishment: 2 or More years in Prison and 250,000 Naira or more in fine..

[b]Count 3
: “That you Yunusa Dahiru,… induced one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by the use of deception and coercion to go with you from Yenagoa to Kano state with intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine

Count 4: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …procured one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years and subjected her into sexual exploitation in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16 (1) of the Trafficking in person (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 7 Years or More in Prison and 1 million Naira or more in fine

Count 5: That you Yunusa, … had unlawful carnal knowledge of one Rita Ede Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years, without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 357 of the Criminal Code Act and punishable under section 358 of the Criminal Code Act, Cap. C. 38, Laws of the Federation of Nigerian, 2004.
Punishment: Imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

Due to national outrage upon conviction, the Trafficker, Yinusa will get between 50 years to Life Imprisonment if convicted on Count 5 alone. So anyone supporting this case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual in Emir of kano, Sanusi's palace must be a Paedophile.

So Ese is a case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, by Yinusa, and a case of Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual by Paedophile Emir of kano, Sanusi. Period.

Where as the child trafficker for money, Yinusa may get 50 years to Life imprisonment for his trafficking, the Serial Paedophile, Sanusi who was the Real Reciepient of Ese, who drugged, rapped and imprignated her, right inside his palace in Kano, may never be jailed for a day. Thats the sad commentary on Nigeria Criminal Justice system.
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by akinwale123(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na naija we dey.....
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Irishrena1(f): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
BarryX:
If an abooki can perfect those bail conditions. Then there is more to this Ese story than meets the eye.

We are watching
Walahi if that ab.o.ki pays this fine ehn let all the Nigerian anti-graft Institutions, local and foreign rights organisations, the UN and it's agencies go after his sponsor because that person will be a very useful link in the terrorism going on in Nigeria that is being masked under religion. The same should apply to anyone who stands as a surety for him. Let's do this and see how this case will uncover so many things.
This could be the beginning of effectively taming this menace.

1 Like

Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by Frankiss44(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
grandstar:
Like almighty Dasuki

Dasuki 's case is just personal vendetta from buhari.. And even as at that, he is still being given the big boy' 's treatment. He strolls to court, only to go and read news paper.. When people with lesser crime are coming on handcuffs
Re: Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail by divineappo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
I trust Emir Sanusi, sanusi will pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sends 15 Internet Fraudsters To Prison In Benin / Man Jailed For Life Over Drug Trafficking / Suspicious Deaths At A Chinese Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.