Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ethnicity, A Political Drive In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnicity, A Political Drive In Nigeria. (372 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / FG To Include Religion, Ethnicity In 2018 Census / Melaye Calls For The Scrapping Of "State Of Origin" As A Political Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethnicity, A Political Drive In Nigeria. by mashin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
After the 2015 presidential election, re-runs upon re-runs have also been conducted in different states, observations have shown that our leaders have relegated our taughts to simple ethnicity, even after the election survey across online social media forums, indicates what keeps reverberating are things like, ''wailing wailers'' ''zombies'' ''dullards'' ''ineffectual ranting from inconsequential meddlesome interloper'' etc. Certainly these rantings by interlopers are effectual, because it has succeeded in diverting our attention from track records of leaders to ethnicity, this was further attested in the Bayelsa and the current Rivers election, as this continues, hardly will you see the children of our leaders drag into this, as i write i don't know the name of any son of my governor, same as many other leaders. If a typical Northerner sees PDP as easten party like wise an Eastener sees APC as a Northern party, then where do we go from here?
Re: Ethnicity, A Political Drive In Nigeria. by seunny4lif(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
sad
Dats how Nigeria is now
Nigeria will always divide along ethics line grin
When AD started it's Yoruba party
PDP then as both Eastern and northern party grin
Then ACN as only Yoruba party again while btw the northern on CPC, ANPP and PDP
Now PDP is full Eastern Party grin
Later APC as Yoruba and northern party while PDP is all eastern party
Simple grin
mashin:
After the 2015 presidential election, re-runs upon re-runs have also been conducted in different states, observations have shown that our leaders have relegated our taughts to simple ethnicity, even after the election survey across online social media forums, indicates what keeps reverberating are things like, ''wailing wailers'' ''zombies'' ''dullards'' ''ineffectual ranting from inconsequential meddlesome interloper'' etc. Certainly these rantings by interlopers are effectual, because it has succeeded in diverting our attention from track records of leaders to ethnicity, this was further attested in the Bayelsa and the current Rivers election, as this continues, hardly will you see the children of our leaders drag into this, as i write i don't know the name of any son of my governor, same as many other leaders. If a typical Northerner sees PDP as easten party like wise an Eastener sees APC as a Northern party, then where do we go from here?
Re: Ethnicity, A Political Drive In Nigeria. by mashin(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
And the dangerous trend continue accelerating

(1) (Reply)

Is Wike Playing Politics With The Lives Of Rivers People? / Nigeria's-promise-turns-to-peri'll As Investors Exit / 10 Reasons For Political Violence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.