Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Submission In Marriage By Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Submission In Marriage By Women (1083 Views)

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / Submission In Marriage Isn’t Slavery, African Union (AU) Advisor, Remi Adeoye, / How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submission In Marriage By Women by tolfyn(f): 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
If your husband tells you not to go out, not to keep friend, he doesn't want to see any of your family. Want to know every of your movement to the extent of controlling your finances. How submissive are women on this?
Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by goodmorning40: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Are u a slave. Being submissive does not mean u should cease to exist, it means u should let year husband know u r plans and activities before u do them, for instance let him know u need to spend ur salary for the month on foodstuffs

1 Like

Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by Joy1706(f): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is he stupiid? Abi I look like a robot? Mstchewww. In that case, he had better not go out, keep any friend or let any of his family into our house. And he had also better be submitting his salary to me

3 Likes

Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by zaynie(f): 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
tolfyn:
If your husband tells you not to go out, not to keep friend, he doesn't want to see any of your family. Want to know every of your movement to the extent of controlling your finances. How submissive are women on this?

What are his reasons?
--- do you go out at odd hours? Come back at unholy hours? Leave the house in a mess when you go out? Leave the kids with just anybody when you go out? Lie that you are going East while in actual fact you are heading West? Or perhaps you go to places he doesnt want to be associated with; bars, loud parties etc.

---Not to keep any friends or a particular friend?

--- He controls your movement? Is he self employed? Do you have a bodyguard? Are you a full housewife?
--- I don't get the finances part, does he collect it from you forcefully or do you willingly part with it?

1 Like

Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol. Well me personally can't go that extent on my wife.

But to be frank, if u're a woman and you've never considered submission to this extent, you have not started at all. Submission is not submission when you have a loving husband who gives you independence. Submission becomes real when there's nothing to boost ur morale to do it. Submission is costly and d cost must be considered well b4 entering into it. What if ur husband suddenly brings in a 2nd wife, would you kill him and be accused of murder?

My parents were not loving but I never for 1ce acted rude to them even now that I'm not under them anymore; I still reach out to them often inspite of their inconsideration. Some of my friends even wonder if I'm their real child. But 1 thing I knw is their blessings or d blessings of anyone in authority over you is important to soar high in life.

Life is tough and only those who get going in spite of discouraging circumstances deserve honor.

4 Likes

Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by nnamdibig(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2016
That's slavery
Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by Dyt(f): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Joy1706:
Is he stupiid? Abi I look like a robot? Mstchewww. In that case, he had better not go out, keep any friend or let any of his family into our house. And he had also better be submitting his salary to me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by kaziblake(f): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Do i look like his slave?
He won't try that rubbish with me.
No man can stop me from wearing or doing what I wanna do.
Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by id4sho(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
kaziblake:
Do i look like his slave? He won't try that rubbish with me. No man can stop me from wearing or doing what I wanna do.
Rebel
Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by bukatyne(f): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
zaynie:

What are his reasons?
--- do you go out at odd hours? Come back at unholy hours? Leave the house in a mess when you go out? Leave the kids with just anybody when you go out? Lie that you are going East while in actual fact you are heading West? Or perhaps you go to places he doesnt want to be associated with; bars, loud parties etc.

---Not to keep any friends or a particular friend?

--- He controls your movement? Is he self employed? Do you have a bodyguard? Are you a full housewife?
--- I don't get the finances part, does he collect it from you forcefully or do you willingly part with it?

Right on point.

@OP: should provide answers.
Re: Submission In Marriage By Women by ImaIma1(f): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Submission doesn't mean he dishes out orders and she obeys blindly. Some men take submission for granted and try to bully in the woman all in the name of submission.

(1) (Reply)

Disciplinary Measures Your Parents/Teachers Used That Worked / 4-Year-Old Girl Burnt By Fire In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / My Father Married Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.