Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate (5410 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Ndlistic(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
The APC candidate at the Rivers state
legislative rerun election for Obio Apkor
Federal constituency at the House of
Representatives, Mr. Tony Okocha has
blamed former governor and Minister of
transportation Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi for
the parties loss in the rerun elections.
Mr. Okocha who was Chief of staff of
government house while Amaechi was
governor said this while speaking with
friends and associates shortly after the
results of the polls starting coming in
He blamed Amaechi for 'talking too much'
and 'exposing their plans'.

In his words;

"We lost this election because
Amaechi talks too much, Amaechi
talks too much, l never liked his
radio and TV ranting because he
was just talking before thinking.
He exposed our plans and brought
the eyes of the whole world on
Rivers State through his needless
media noise.

Even the money we asked them to
give us for the election, he said the
money would be given to us after the
election because, we used the money
he gave us for 2015 election to buy
cars.

What nonsense! He should have just
released the money then remain in
Abuja, instead of coming here to
cause more problems for us."

Those were the leaked words of
defeated Tony Okocha of the APC
while having a secret meeting
with his political associates in
Obio Akpor LGA.

cc: Lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by IykeChukz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Confusion in their kingdom...

A negative effect of defeat...

Hope they won't deny this...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by kikio1992(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ameachi doesn't just talk too much....he acts reckless and out of order. I wonder y a Minister would be acting so barbaric.

The amazing kikioTolu blog is designed to give you the best of the best poems, stories, drama, romance, comedy and awesome editorials.
Checkout now on http://kikiotolu.blogsoot.com

7 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by freeze001(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Desperate for power! Amaechi just caused so much violence in these elections due to desperation. In fact he should be relieved from his duty as Minister because he is a complete failure. No regard for his people, all he sees is party membership and foolish pride just to claim he owns Rivers State. Look at fellow APC candidates...There is even a video of one demanding his money back from the Returning Officer because they could not rig in his favour!

Amaechi should even be tried and jailed for the abuse of government power and apparatus just because he is a Federal minister. This is the best time for Buhari to cut him lose and hang him out to dry then he will see the folly of his ways in raping the commonwealth of his blood brothers and fighting against his own just for political relevance. Selling out to the real and common enemies the better South have always stood against...what a shame!

He wants to justify the title of 'Lion of Ubima' but he is just persona non grata...the 'Worm of Ubima'!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by funnynation(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
ok
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin
Amaechi is a political liability....Dakuku is going to jail from that NIMASA job... he can't escape it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Caseless: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lies!
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
gringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by bgates: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Admin

Lala

Front page

Please
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by datola: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bad loser!
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rotimi the low I.Q illiterate! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by tomakint: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amaechi deserves to be flogged openly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by IamPatriotic(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
IykeChukz:
Confusion in their kingdom...

A negative effect of defeat...

Hope they won't deny this...

have you confirmed it to be true?
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Ojiofor: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
What do you expect from a She Male like ROTIMI?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by sublimes: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
No Sir, you lost because your party is not popular among the Rivers people and Moreso your government at the center has massively disappointed Nigerians in all areas.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by kossyablaze(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
tomakint:
Amaechi deserves to be flogged openly.
U r xo kind

2 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Mrbigman1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Failure begets failure.

2 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by JuliettaBitch(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chai... Zombies here is another job o

I just de pity una sha cheesy

Defending this epileptic govt of a demonic party isn't an easy task at all... I just hope the pay is worth it grin

3 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
E dey pain! cheesy cheesy

Medicine after death

1 Like

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by lilprinze: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol Ameachi the noise maker

1 Like

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Pavarottii(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Whether e shout, cough, do back & front flip, dance naked,carry all d army,police, navy, keep quite or even pray to God or Allah. U guys won't win.

Gone are d days u win elections with easy. Now the;

POWER IS BACK TO THE PEOPLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by cr7lomo: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
We just ain't practicing democracy... African politicians are desperately wicked and selfish
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Pidggin(f): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
It is your party that made you loose, this is the fact grin
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
U can't never see a topic like this on front page... Never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by LesbianBoy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
cr7lomo:
We just ain't practicing democracy... African politicians BUHARI AND HIS GOONS are desperately wicked and selfish

Fixed! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
Chai... Zombies here is another job o

I just de pity una sha cheesy

Defending this epileptic govt of a demonic party isn't an easy task at all... I just hope the pay is worth it grin

I quoted you yesterday with an hi... buh u snubbed me... You are now a goddess abi
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by todayboy: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
The guy is saying the truth Amechi brought much hatred to the party he talks too much

He is so prideful thinking he can use soldiers from Abuja to win election
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by JuliettaBitch(f): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
crixtex:

I quoted you yesterday with an hi... buh u snubbed me... You are now a goddess abi

Boy, this is politics section and not romance... u would have gained my attention faster if u had said "Buhari is a dullard" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by gratiaeo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhari APC is a monumental failure

1 Like

Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by theshadyexpress(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Boy, this is politics section and not romance... u would have gained my attention faster if u had said "Buhari is a dullard" grin grin

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

Buhari is a dulllard

now can i have your attention?
Re: We Lost Because Amaechi Talk Too Much - Defeated APC House Of Rep Candidate by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

U now referring to me as a dullard too abi... well I dont do romantic section often. .. and truly Buhari is a dullard... ok...
Did u school in Edo state? ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans, Kanu Get HUGE Support In Europe As British MEP Sends Message To Buhari / Rotimi Amaechi Is Responsible For APC's Confusion- Oshiomole / Oriental Hotel: Please Don’t Burn Our Hotel, We Have No Ties To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.