Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari (5946 Views)

Fashola Inspects 76 Housing Units In Jalingo, Taraba State / Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos) / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Buhahahahahahaha

Chai!
Can't wait for 2019 I swear!

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
eyeview:
Is there any promise that this govt made that they intend to keep.

Infact,any person who worked and voted for this party,what are you waiting for? Fall down and die!
shocked cheesy grin Owa!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Buhahahahahahaha

Chai!
they must be voted out! grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Grundig: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
If the current trend is anything to go by, the so much touted fight against corruption may be shelved.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by deholly(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
I so much wonder y d so call igbos feel hatred and pain that we have a different president ..
..pls give reasonable answer what did d so call PDP and GEJ do in their 6 year's and previous 10years ...state d achievement and tell me if they didn't promise more Dan APC I rep no party .....just making common sense
Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
blueto:
they must be voted out! grin

Rooted out completely!
grin
E go sweet ehn
We no fit mumu twice
They fooled us once
Can't happen again grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Then take the path of honour by resigning Mr
President.15millions fellas sold their senses to your illusory promises but for me I was not & will never be scammed.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by ajepako(f): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Chai...

l remember this time last year, APC zombies were in a frenzy of sai baba CHANJI..

Barely one year later, it has become KAI Baba grin grin grin

Next year it will become SHEGE BABA grin grin grin

Now their voices are getting dimmer and fainter by the day because the Daura dude is falling their hands big time..

All they have to console themselves is finger pointing andbGEJ blaming

But in the corners of their shanties, they wail, cry and lament and wish for the CLUELESS one when their jobs were secured, no queues at fuel station and maybe not-perfect economy but not a comatose one like we have now

l cant but laugh as the old man is falling their hands..

Oya zombies, attack and defend your diety..

grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Buhahahahahahaha

Chai!
To think that this is smarting out after they were roundly rejected in Rivers State.No it has just started.Ndi oshi.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Paperwhite:
To think that this is smarting out after they were roundly rejected in Rivers State.No it has just started.Ndi oshi.

You no go blame dem
They got empty hollows for brains

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by banki(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
But where in the entire article did he say apc will not fulfil the housing promise?
Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by naijanaso: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Do you need to tell us? We're already aware. You are talking as though there has been any of the promises you have been able to fulfill.
The only thing you can fulfill is any opposite of your promise, and disobedience of court orders.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
banki:
But where in the entire article did he say apc will not fulfil the housing promise?
I believe you possess a deductive faculty. use it.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Brightology2(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mountain of fire on point
eyeview:
Is there any promise that this govt made that they intend to keep.

Infact,any person who worked and voted for this party,what are you waiting for? Fall down and die!

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
What sort of a useless President is this? And shame to his zombies supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by chime8(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Can anything good come from BUHARI If yes click share but if no click like

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by chime8(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
BUHARI WHY NA ? That's what will be in the mind of APC NOW FUSTRATED SURPPOTERS AKA ZOMBEASTS

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Presidiotbuhari: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
The dullado 1 of daura republic is making the likes of omenka, ngeneukwenu, modath, doctokwus, abagoro, caseless, barem, aresa, demdem, gbawe, obiagelli and co go dumb and voiceless on this forum. It has become a heculian task defending the indefensible DULLADO OF DAURA.

The worst hit among this zombies i mention was the ground father of epistle, gbawe, who bombarded and bore us on this forum with long and meaningless epistle. But today he's gone into hybernation and ghost mode, it's quite pathetic that the duo, buhari and aregbesola that he was busy singing their praises to high heaven are now embodiment and failure incarnate.

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by ifyan(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerians are not surprised.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by chernest2002: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2016
As I said before, Buhari means failure in all dictionary and he has been falling.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by 2sexycom(m): 12:32am On Mar 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And yet some fools were blaming and insulting Igbos for rejecting this buhari of a man.
We voted for Yaradua a fulani man but Buhari hell no.
Pdp, Apga or Kowa should start warming up for 2019.
I would vote any other party BUT PDP. Nobody should give them a chance
Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by obailala(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
Lieing is sin. Sinners will die and perish. Buhari is a liar, therefore Must Die and perish
Illiteracy is a crime in this 21st century. What is your definition of the word 'lie'?

If I make a promise and turn around tomorrow and apologise that I wouldnt be able to keep the promise due to certain circumstances, how is that a lie?.... If you have a dictionary, I suggest you look up the meaning of the word 'lie.'

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by obailala(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
The dullado 1 of daura republic is making the likes of omenka, ngeneukwenu, modath, doctokwus, abagoro, caseless, barem, aresa, demdem, gbawe, obiagelli and co go dumb and voiceless on this forum. It has become a heculian task defending the indefensible DULLADO OF DAURA.

The worst hit among this zombies i mention was the ground father of epistle, gbawe, who bombarded and bore us on this forum with long and meaningless epistle. But today he's gone into hybernation and ghost mode, it's quite pathetic that the duo, buhari and aregbesola that he was busy singing their praises to high heaven are now embodiment and failure incarnate.
Paperwhite:
Then take the path of honour by resigning Mr
President.15millions fellas sold their senses to your illusory promises but for me I was not & will never be scammed.
On the contrary, it is the 12million who voted the ineffectual one who sold their senses for some empty rhetorics like 'I had no shows.'

On the other hand, people who supported buhari over gej know exactly why they did so, and it definitely wasn't because of some silly campaign promises like 'FG building 1million houses per year' or donation of N5000 to jobless people. How is it even possible to build 1million houses in 4 years?... This is the first time I'm actually hearing of this (1million houses).

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Wahahahha. Of course we know u can't fulfill it. There's a reason why ur party is called All promises cancelled and there's a reason why u are a dullard

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by chuckdelis: 12:50am On Mar 22, 2016
day done dey brk, ofe mmanu hw markate?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by cognize: 1:03am On Mar 22, 2016
SleekMallam:
I tell you of a truth that if crude sells for $150 per barrel tomorrow, Mr Buhari will keep to his promise. Let's all pray Buhari wishes of stabilization comes true.
So your messiah wasn't aware of oil price during his campaign period? Yet giving false promises. Infact who are you to assure us? Seat down n say something more worthy with your brain.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
Illiteracy is a crime in this 21st century. What is your definition of the word 'lie'?

If I make a promise and turn around tomorrow and apologise that I wouldnt be able to keep the promise due to certain circumstances, how is that a lie?.... If you have a dictionary, I suggest you look up the meaning of the word 'lie.'
screw ur feelings bro....u r a nobody to me, so face ur front. If my comment hurt u xo much, locate the nearest lagoon. Thanks as I anticipate ur corporation.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by obailala(m): 1:13am On Mar 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
screw ur feelings bro....u r a nobody to me, so face ur front. If my comment hurt u xo much, locate the nearest lagoon. Thanks as I anticipate ur corporation.
Lol... No ur comment doesnt hurt me, rather it embarrasses me that an adult who is supposedly educated (judging by ur command of english) doesn't know the meaning of the word 'lie.'

1 Like

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by malton: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Mr president, you talk too much sometimes. It's not presidential!

We knew from time that your promises were sheer gimmicks, we still voted nonetheless, cos we so badly needed a change, we still do. So get to work, enough of the sermons!
Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by freeze001(f): 1:27am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
People who supported buhari over gej know exactly why they did so, and it definitely wasn't because of some silly campaign promises like 'FG building 1million houses per year' or donayion of n5000 to jobless people. How is it even possible to build 1million houses in 4 years?... As a matter of fact, this is the first time I'm hearing of this (1million houses).

The fact that you find the idea of building one million houses per year ludicrous should tell you that a maker of such a promise had nothing but mischief and deceit planned. It should also show you that there was never any intent of following through on such an unrealistic promise. U say u have just heard for the first time...it is good it is Buhari himself that has brought it to your notice because otherwise u would be all over d place screaming that it is untrue or that it was the party that made d promise n not buhari.

It is obvious that Buhari and his handlers made these promises to deliberately hoodwink and manipulate the poor and unlearned and deprived members of the society who are in the majority to vote them into office.

How then do you find it convenient to excuse such deception and wickedness calculated to make a group of people take a decision and act on it and when you are given what you requested you turn around and renege just because you have taken their bargaining power but they have no choice other than hope and pray or even curse if they may but they cannot get them out because they are insulated with every sophisticated form of protection and feed fat still on the common heritage of the people that voted and even those that never supported them?

obailala:

See your line of reasoning here. In your daily engagement within your personal sphere of life, do u make promises u already know u cannot keep? At least it is clear that this kind of promise is not feasible even if oil prices were at $150/barrel. I am assuming u do not consider the APC and Buhari dumb or foolish and that is why u support and defend them so I believe they could tell that 1 million houses in one yr, 5000 to all unemployed and vulnerable people were impracticable promises. What purpose then were those promises designed for? Was it to make the manifesto interesting or what?

It is obvious that they are all a band of thieves and deceptive kleptomaniacs who desperately sought power and were united in the singular purpose of ousting the former president. They had no plans of doin anything better or different but just wanted access to oil wealth and funds. Now they are there, what is the benefit of the people?

It is one thing to make a promise that is clearly possible to fulfil but are unable to due to clear circumstances beyond your control. However, when u deliberately make mouthwatering promises that even at the time cannot be fulfilled and u knew just like Buhari and APC knew; then u further compound your deception by making those promises to poor, uneducated, unenlightened, disadvantaged people...that apology after reneging on your promise is like putting a knife in and twisting it. It is witchcraft and manipulation. It is an outright lie! That means u took advantage of their status and deliberately made them take actions to supposedly better their lots but alas it is worse than ever under your watch!

I know you will say fighting corruption is the major reason for voting him in. Corruption is bad and must be dealt with. Tell me though, when the proceeds from the corruption fight cannot be translated into improved standards of living for the citizens then what is the point? Where is it kept and how is it deployed? Where is the promised transparency in governance?

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Not Be Able To Keep Its 1 Million Housing Units Promise – Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 1:28am On Mar 22, 2016
obailala:
Lol... No ur comment doesnt hurt me, rather it embarrasses me that an adult who is supposedly educated (judging by ur command of english) doesn't know the meaning of the word 'lie.'
A promise you can't keep.... Is a lie... I noticed ur a APC....no wonder u r blinded.Please Get Lost lil bro.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Responds To Alleged Launch Of New Airline In Cape Verde. / Eid-el-kabir: Gov. Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Calls For Prayers, Sustained Peace / Fayose Destroying Rufai Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.