Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? (635 Views)

UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / If You Were The President How Would You End The Killings In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? by luvlyann(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
i heard some rumors flying around today that the president of Nigeria in the person of buhari has allow the importation of grass into the country for cattle rearers
if Itz true,what's your take on this......?
if Itz false,please correct me.
Re: The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? by ozy4christ(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
In sinach's voice....everything is possible.as d way pmb is confuse eeh,privatizatiön of this country is envitable,
Re: The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? by luvlyann(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
ozy4christ:
In sinach's voice....everything is possible.as d way pmb is confuse eeh,privatizatiön of this country is envitable,
I agree with u
Re: The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? by overall90: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
it is true
the information was revealed by Audu Ogbe, the minister of agriculture who said about two weeks ago that there are plans to import some special grass from Brazil for feeding of livestock as part of the measure to combat farmers and herders clash.
as for my take on this..i honestly don't know what to say
Re: The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? by enlightenedmind: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
If we cannot grow grass then we do not eat cows. We cannot live above our means. Nigerians need to begin to learn this. When we can grow grass we begin eating meat again. #StopGrassImport
Re: The Importation Of Grass By The President,,how True Is It?? by luvlyann(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
but I thought he said,we must produce what we eat....
why import grass for animals
why can't he open our borders for the importation of food for human consumption....
everything in this country has gone up Even to sachet water.....Nawa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Photos As Soldiers Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Militants From Borno Region / Nairaland Zombies And Waillers Census 2016 / See How Ben Bruce Tweet Manifested In My House Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.