Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist (3673 Views)

Russia: A TV Station Offers Gays Free One-way Tickets To Leave / Putin Admits US Is The Only Superpower In The World Today / ‘russia A Major Military’: President Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by vedaxcool(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
NairaMinted:

These kind of Ukrainians below right? grin They can award ISIS themselves just to spite Russia for all I care. I wouldn't even put it past them. Bunch of loonies.
And I believe you will gladly lurch into that bit of bizarre allegation as yet further vindication that Russia is indeed in the wrong and is indeed losing the propaganda war....
Please don't let your Russophobia cause people to put your rationality or even your sanity into question. There is nothing worth celebrating, note worthy, strategic or sensible in citing the absurdity of the Ukranian junta - which shares no common history/goal or real alliance with Turkey by the way, except for their morbid hatred for Russia - honouring the perpetrator of a blatant act of aggression.
[size=14pt]Head of Ukrainian Security Service Blames Russia for Brussels Attacks[/size]

Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Medvedev called the head of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) Vasily Gritsak "a slowpoke", after he announced a Russian trace in Brussels explosions.
"The head of SBU Gritsak, who announced the involvement of Russia in the terrorist attacks in Brussels, - is a mo.ron," - wrote the Prime Minister on his page in Facebook in the comments under the post with condolences to the relatives of attack victims.

The joke is on you. Please where if not Russian media of lies would you see an article who accusations start and stop at its title? Why didn't your media of lies state what exactly the security chief said in the context he made the statement? Why should the claim of the article stop at thr the title and its content some dumb fools remark on the statement?

Despite your poorly contrived article it in no way explain why Ukrainians would reward turks for shooting down a Russian jet if not that putin has successfully created enmity amongst countries that should be friends.

1 Like

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Tkester3: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Missy89:

he needs to check the polls conducted inside Russia itself by levada

Mumu! and what according to the poll is Putin's latest popularity ratings? It is still miles above the popularity ratings of the most powerful western politician.

Shem.ale!
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by ValerianSteel(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Missy89:

he needs to check the polls conducted inside Russia itself by levada
The last poll conducted by Levada shows that Soviet styled governance and Western Democracy are growing more popular amongst Russians showing a distaste for the current system.
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by NairaMinted2: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
vedaxcool:

The joke is on you. Please where if not Russian media of lies would you see an article who accusations start and stop at its title? Why didn't your media of lies state what exactly the security chief said in the context he made the statement? Why should the claim of the article stop at thr the title and its content some dumb fools remark on the statement?

Despite your poorly contrived article it in no way explain why Ukrainians would reward turks for shooting down a Russian jet if not that putin has successfully created enmity amongst countries that should be friends.

So I got banned and the only reason I can think of is because of these Slavic names so I'm posting this again.

1. http://interfax.com.ua/news/general/332322.html

"You have probably already heard about two explosions that rocked Brussels today. 12 people were killed there, according to preliminary data. And I would not be surprised if it turns out to be an element of the Russian hybrid war," V. H. said on Tuesday as he was delivering lecture at the national University of Kyiv-M... Academy.

It was posted in the Ukrainian media itself, genius .....and you are welcome... cheesy Although I wonder since when did I need to provide links to every article that I post? Do you have any idea how much propaganda I have posted on here with no referencing link?

2. Second, don't tell me that I also have to explain why I posted the statement from the SBU chief as well do you? Does "theatre of the absurd", "lack of credibility", "circus where anything goes" mean anything to you in the context in which this example was used?

^ Do you want me to explain ^^^ this again? Break it down further perhaps?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Tkester3: 2:04am On Mar 24, 2016
Missy89:

[s]Even when most Eurozone members are buying more US securities? Please how do you reach this conclusion?[/s]

Vagabond! always filled with innuendos and meaningless conjectures. First class Dolt!
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Tkester3: 2:07am On Mar 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The last poll conducted by Levada shows that Soviet styled governance and Western Democracy are growing more popular amongst Russians showing a distaste for the current system.

Special and gifted mumu. The poll your dull brain is referring to, was a poll that had Putin's popularity rating at 75%. Fool, you may do well to remind yourself what Obama's rating is.

Shema.le
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by birdman(m): 3:10am On Mar 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Yes I do.I have Russian friends and we argue just as much as I do with the brainless bots here.They are tired of the sanctions and the crippled Russian economy.If you were Russian too,am sure you'd be complaining about the bad state of the economy as well.

ok, cool, Ill take you at your word. I have lived and discussed with native russians - the one thing that strikes me is how very different their thought process is from westerners. Even the educated ones have a reverence for Putin, not necessarily because they like him, but because he wont let them be pushed around by western europe -they feel western europe was always trying to dominate them. How true this is, I dont know, but it appears this competition/conquest of western europe usually overrides any other logic for the Russians I know.

Interestingly, I have never seen cnn or fox feature these type of guys - its always the anti-putin ones. I suspect the majority are probably more favorable to Putin than the news would have us believe. Which makes sense to me. No sane person wants their country to tank just because they dont like who is in power.
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Lucasbalo(m): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Yes it is very insightful.I never really examined Russia's intervention in Syria as a response out of fear for it's own leadership.

BTW,please did you snatch Tkester's boyfriend cause I've never known the clown to have nice words directed at you grin
Gbam, Tekster is a homeless clown. The guy needs to be ignored because he's a brainstem. He knows nothing but throwing insults at people. I challenged him to a meeting in N/Y and I am waiting for his reply. The guy is a poor sadist. I hope he moves to Moscow and throw this garbage against Russia and he will find out how quickly he will be deported to his beloved Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Gbam, Tekster is a homeless clown. The guy needs to be ignored because he's a brainstem. He knows nothing but throwing insults at people. I challenged him to a meeting in N/Y and I am waiting for his reply. The guy is a poor sadist. I hope he moves to Moscow and throw this garbage against Russia and he will find out how quickly he will be deported to his beloved Biafra.

Hhaaaaa! My Amerikan money-doubling priend grin

Where have you been? I thought your syndicate was busted by the FBI & you were taken to the Anchorage Correctional Complex in Alaska where your balls were frozen like the canyons of pluto's north pole. grin

1 Like

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by ValerianSteel(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2016
birdman:

ok, cool, Ill take you at your word. I have lived and discussed with native russians - the one thing that strikes me is how very different their thought process is from westerners. Even the educated ones have a reverence for Putin, not necessarily because they like him, but because he wont let them be pushed around by western europe -they feel western europe was always trying to dominate them. How true this is, I dont know, but it appears this competition/conquest of western europe usually overrides any other logic for the Russians I know.

Interestingly, I have never seen cnn or fox feature these type of guys - its always the anti-putin ones. I suspect the majority are probably more favorable to Putin than the news would have us believe. Which makes sense to me. No sane person wants their country to tank just because they dont like who is in power.
You know your onions.Majority of Russians decry the government at home but would not openly revolt against it or trade words against Putin.Putin remains a symbol of Russian glory,power and unity.

Since the fall of the Soviet Union,Russia has always felt alienated as Western Europe as classified Russia and it's people as warmongers who don't measure up to Westerners in education,intelligence,freedom and most especially democracy.This attitude from the West has pushed Russia far from the tentacles of Western Europe.

The media is very manipulative and they know how to pitch their questions in such a way that you won't show any favorabilty for Putin.It's not necessarily the ones that hate Putin,its what they ask them and how they ask.

2 Likes

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Missy89(f): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
PastorAIO:

What conclusion? That the Euro would provide an option for anyone that wants to ditch dollars? I got that from pretty much every news publication I've read on the subject, as well as from engaging with people involved in the financial markets.

For instance this article mentions it peripherally…. http://www.lse.ac.uk/IDEAS/publications/reports/pdf/SR012/casarini.pdf

I don't quite see what Eurozone members buying US securities has to do with anything I've said. Especially when their contributions are so minimal to the sum of US securities being traded. Perhaps you could explain your thinking there.

Nice try but your article is 4 years old. China have actually increased her US Tbills in the last couple months according the records

http://ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt

The Eurozone holds over 800 billion in US debt. That is not minimal.

The Euro has been falling against the dollar and it is now worth less than the $. Markets will move toward stability—and a currency with a historical track record. USD's share of yearly trade is over 80 percent. Even the Yuan is catching up to the Euro which is in a distance second. Good luck with that

2 Likes

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by PastorAIO: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Missy89:

Nice try but your article is 4 years old. China have actually increased her US Tbills in the last couple months according the records

http://ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt

Did you actually read your chart? What I read was that China's holdings in treasury securities have dropped over the last 2 months shown. That is nov to dec to jan 2016.

The Eurozone holds over 800 billion in US debt. That is not minimal.

The Euro has been falling against the dollar and it is now worth less than the $. Markets will move toward stability—and a currency with a historical track record. USD's share of yearly trade is over 80 percent. Even the Yuan is catching up to the Euro which is in a distance second. Good luck with that

You're going to have to explain to me what bearing the Eurozone (a group of 19 countries) having 800 billion in US debt has on what I've said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by vedaxcool(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
NairaMinted2:

So I got banned and the only reason I can think of is because of these Slavic names so I'm posting this again.

1. http://interfax.com.ua/news/general/332322.html

"You have probably already heard about two explosions that rocked Brussels today. 12 people were killed there, according to preliminary data. And I would not be surprised if it turns out to be an element of the Russian hybrid war," V. H. said on Tuesday as he was delivering lecture at the national University of Kyiv-M... Academy.

It was posted in the Ukrainian media itself, genius .....and you are welcome... cheesy Although I wonder since when did I need to provide links to every article that I post? Do you have any idea how much propaganda I have posted on here with no referencing link?

2. Second, don't tell me that I also have to explain why I posted the statement from the SBU chief as well do you? Does "theatre of the absurd", "lack of credibility", "circus where anything goes" mean anything to you in the context in which this example was used?

^ Do you want me to explain ^^^ this again? Break it down further perhaps?

this underscores the tragedy of being a Russian troll. Once again where is the source of your news? where does interfax come into the fray? why are you pushing a lie with so much vigor? Where is the link? or did you pick this up from the fartsworts?

the only absurdity here is your inability to support Russian grade lies with tangible links not one silly Russian garbage after another.

no more sermonizing just give us the links of where your new Russian lies is sourced from.

1 Like

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by NairaMinted2: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
vedaxcool:

this underscores the tragedy of being a Russian troll. Once again where is the source of your news? where does interfax come into the fray? why are you pushing a lie with so much vigor? Where is the link? or did you pick this up from the fartsworts?

the only absurdity here is your inability to support Russian grade lies with tangible links not one silly Russian garbage after another.

no more sermonizing just give us the links of where your new Russian lies is sourced from.

Is it that you are some sort of auto reply bot and hence unwilling or unable to understand my posts or is it that you have now resorted to demanding the source of everything I post as your new strategy? You asked for the source of my "Russian news", I did you one better and even gave you the very source of the news that the Russians reacted to... What kinda of reality are you living in? I knew I had to ask if you needed my post to be explained to you.. I just knew it!

Google is your friend. I owe you no further links.
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by vedaxcool(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
NairaMinted2:

Is it that you are some sort of auto reply bot and hence unwilling or unable to understand my posts or is it that you have now resorted to demanding the source of everything I post as your new strategy? You asked for the source of my "Russian news", I did you one better and even gave you the very source of the news that the Russians reacted to... What kinda of reality are you living in? I knew I had to ask if you needed my post to be explained to you.. I just knew it!

Google is your friend. I owe you no further links.

i urge decent people not trolls to visit the link and you can't help but conclude that lies has replaced objectivity indecency has become the only wisdom trolls of Russia can use to defend their master. This blatant lie is most disgraceful to you and your horde of truthophobes. Unfortunately google has disgraced you and your lies, do you assume I didn't search before demanding a link from you? Disgraceful I must say.

1 Like

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by NairaMinted: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
vedaxcool:

i urge decent people not trolls to visit the link and you can't help but conclude that lies has replaced objectivity indecency has become the only wisdom trolls of Russia can use to defend their master. This blatant lie is most disgraceful to you and your horde of truthophobes. Unfortunately google has disgraced you and your lies, do you assume I didn't search before demanding a link from you? Disgraceful I must say.

So what are you saying? You want me to teach you how to google and/or I made up the story? shocked shocked
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by vedaxcool(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2016
NairaMinted:

So what are you saying? You want me to teach you how to google and/or I made up the story? shocked shocked

Acting dumb are we grin you should be honorable enough to admit the story you posted is a blatant lie concocted by putin propaganda machinery that has little basis rather than engage in this self deceit.

1 Like

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by NairaMinted: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
vedaxcool:

Acting dumb are we grin you should be honorable enough to admit the story you posted is a blatant lie concocted by putin propaganda machinery that has little basis rather than engage in this self deceit.

Hahahahaha! This is f**king hilarious. I can see that the koko here is that u are lacking quite significantly in Googling skills but since I'm such a nice guy, I'll indulge and help you find these links that you claim do not exist:

The first picture shows the site where I picked up this story: Fort Russ. You should check it out sometime. Really cool site.

The second picture is Medvedev's reaction to the SBU chief's twaddle probably whilst the SBU chief was consumed by dementia.

The 3rd picture shows the Kremlin's reaction to the non.sense the SBU chief said.

The 4th picture is Medvedev's actual Facebook page where he condemned the dimwitted SBU chief's comments.

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by NairaMinted: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2016
This first picture is Maria Zakharova's actual Facebook page condemning the dimwitted SBU chief for his comments.

Finally - and most importantly - the second picture is the actual page of the site ( Ukrainian I might add and whose link I had already provided in my previous post) that first reported the words of the SBU chief.

Now that I have had to take my time to explain it to you chronologically and pictorially in the simplest of manners like a kindergarten would appreciate, perhaps you can now finally see that it's you that has disgraced himself by showing us all (including the "decent" people you begged not to click on the link in panic) that you are lacking in some basic computer and comprehension skills. And please don't tell me Russia propaganda is also controlling Ukranian websites and posting fake news as well! I ain't too bad for a "troll" am I? Lol!

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Appleyard(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Missy89:
I read this few days ago. very interesting

Very interestine, right? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Appleyard(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
birdman:
I agree, this article is useless. Breaking the back of Isis by taking out the oil trade with Turkey and stemming the tide of the syrian rebels is a huge win, no matter which way you spin it. This is going to boost Putin's image at home for sure. Their economy might very well tank, but it looks like Putin will survive based on this.
What is wrong with you birdman? Can't you see you will have to feature Lil Wayne to get the ''mirror on the wall'' message through to the unrepentant heads of these children of Hollywood, eh? ;-)

You know it was Russia that started bombing Syria after arming so called ''moderate rebels'' to oust Assad, thus chasing millions into Europe. That's how they ''weaponize the refugees.'' cheesy

You know they never did achieve anything in Syria. And as you can see, it is the ''rebels'' that are now seated as chief in Geneva, since Assad was the one who actually ''begged'' for peace, despite all the air support the US gave him. grin

Damit, birdman! Didn't you noticed that the ''rebels'' not Assad forces recently took two more territories from ISIS two days ago? Courtsey of
whom? The US, not Russia! Is that clear? cheesy

And that pipeline would still get through, anyway. That is, by the time Assad becomes an ally of the US, and Erdogan, like Sakaashvili, becomes the governor of Damascus. Do you copy that? :-P

Now, I don't think your head is only there on your shoulders, but right there above the skies where you rightly sees everything, ditto your assessment! Let those who have their head buried in ISIS anus continue to grope in the darkness of western propaganda, while suffocating in waves of russophobia and self denial.

How it must pained to see a ''week Russia'' thwarting and completely bamboozled the hegemonic designs for the Ukraine and Syria. Its a real pain in the a*s, and the only way to comfort oneself is to revere in anti Putin delusive propagandagrin

Give it up for the Langley graduants! grin
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Appleyard(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
NairaMinted:
Lol! What next are they going to publish? Putin is gay? Russia never really launched Sputnik?
They have even said that Putin is an alien.. When you want to have a good laugh, just tune to western focus on Putin. The man is so popular right now. grin grin
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Appleyard(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
bonechamberlain:
nonsense, what foreign policy goal has the u.s achieved without persuasion... very useless propaganda article nonsense. angry
The normal junk who would expect from the west. The US achieved the following policies by persuation: Iraq, Afghan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Laos, Cambodia, etc..

Western propaganda oozes like dung!
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Appleyard(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
capip120:
Just like the US hollowed war in Iraq and the so called air strikes it has been carrying out in Iraq and Syria for many years and months. The war in Iraq can't be called a win, they got their assets wiped by the alqaeda brigade and Taliban in Iraq and Afghanistan. They supported the mujahideen rebels during the Soviet war in Afghanistan by equipping them with stinger missiles to fall soviet planes despite the fact that the Soviets were there at the behest of the Afghan government, I don't need to tell you what happened in Vietnam as they were completely humiliated and was forced to retreat after expending billions of dollars and not to mention the more than 5-10thousand planes and helicopters lost during the battle of some phantom misconception of ideology by their leaders where they tagged communism "evil" and swore to defeat it. I guess you all no the outcome of that war.
Now talk about hypocrisy, you study the US.
They f**k**g own the economist so their trolls can always go there and drink from the cup of propaganda who inturn vomits the propogated fallacies here. Just like the way our body keeps good food for use and takes out the bad ones, it is left open for all to see.
Op try again.
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Appleyard(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Jesus Christ,
This American mainstream journalists are so pathetic,
Always talking about how the economy of another country will crumble, while their own is 19trillion in debt,
The hardly talk about the trillions in student loan debt, or that, the Average American carry credit for head pass anything,
The greatest threat to America is not Donald Trump or Isis or Russia,
It's journalists like this who keep spewing lies to Americans everyday, to further an agenda
For this truth, God has added six years plus your years, in Jesus name.
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by Appleyard(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
PastorAIO:

Here are some cursory notes I've made on the article:

Wow, this Putin must be such a clever man for him to have orchestrated in such fine detail the scattering of syrian refugees into Europe. Oh but wait, the refugee crisis had started before Russia even got involved in Syria. Hmmm….
Then 'his foes in the European Union'? That immediately exposes the writers of this articles. They see Putin as a 'foe' and immediately project their animosity unto him. Where did Putin call the European Union his foes? What is the basis for such a dumb statement?
And of course such an article is not complete without a bit of Obama bashing. 'hey let's all blame the black man'!. Perhaps the supporters of this articles would care to tell us what Obama should have done.

And who said that Putin's objective was to remove IS? I thought it was to prop up the government of Bashar Al Assad which was about to be defeated before Russia stepped in. Now Bashar Al Assad has more of an upper hand, and Russia has stepped out of the conflict so as not to get stuck in a quagmire. Every good military expedition sets out it's objectives and stops once it's objectives have been achieved.
Without a doubt Putin's 'propaganda' is wearing thin but not as thin as US propaganda. I don't know of any western youth (below age 25 or even 30) that takes the western press seriously.

'to what he sees as'… Abeg forget what he sees (as if they have a crystal ball to read his mind and what he is seeing. Question: Does America go about subverting various regimes (without or without the language of universal democracy? The answer is a resounding YES! So whether Putin sees things as that or not, the fact remains that it is true and every nation in the world interested in securing it's own sovereignty should be on guard against that.

Again we should ask: Is this true or not? The answer is 'YES, it is TRUE'

These people and their magic crystal ball shaaaaa. So they've read his mind and concluded that he intervened because he is afraid that if these revolutions succeed then the people in Russia will revolt too. The Russians will look at Iraq and then look at Libya etc and they'll say, 'hmmm, we'd like some of that yes please'. The writer of this article is so dumb, or perhaps he writes in the hopes that his readers will be so dumb.
So Putin's popularity rating is higher than any other western world leader, and there has been a dip in those feeling that the country is headed in the right direction from 61 % to 51 % and that gives us hope that there'll be a revolution in Russia. Talk about Wishful thinking!! I wonder what the same statistics would say for the USA.
"The Ukrainians are petrified"? - No Comment.

These writers understand Putin more than Obama does, after all they can read his mind and maybe they are even lovers that share pillow talk.
Syria was not quagmire for Russia because Russia set it's objectives and withdrew once those objectives were achieved. The objective was to prop up Assad and give him a fighting chance.
These fools seem to think that the sole objective of Putin's involvement in Syria was just a photo op for the media. No mention of the fact that Assad's Syria is a staunch ally of Russia's. No mention of the fact that if a clear path is made for a pipeline to be built through syria into Europe then Russia will be weakened geopolitically.
Before they ask Russia to be in the business of nation-building, they should asked how their nation building in Libya and Iraq went. Did it go well?

These idiots are just war-mongering. If IS are such disrupters then how comes the US have been supporting them. US's strategy was to get Assad out by any means necessary including the use of IS. But according to these muppets the middle eastern regional leaders (does this include IS leadership?) cannot work together for the collective good without a free ride on American power. 'So the West needs to be prepared'. strengthen forces within Europe, get NATO to put troops in the Baltic states next to Russia. Russia are weak, we've seen it with our crystal balls, all we have to do is call their bluff by 'needlessly provoking' them. Hurray!!

And this needless provocation ought to be done in Ukraine where we have a nice Fascist government in place willing to do our bidding. Hurray!

In other words let's forget about their sovereignty and poke our nose into their government whether we're invited or not. Let's be paranoid and go about spoiling for a fight. Or maybe not. Russia will eventually decline? Wait o! Isn't this what they accused Obama of thinking and saying that he didn't understand Russia. Oh okay I geddit. Let's blame the black guy. I can't wait for Obama's term to be over so that America's eventual demise can occur in the hands of a white man.
Re: Russia A Hollow Superpower-the Economist by bonechamberlain(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Appleyard:
The normal junk who would expect from the west. The US achieved the following policies by persuation: Iraq, Afghan, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Laos, Cambodia, etc..

Western propaganda oozes like dung!
am telling u its pure junk.. these guys no longer try to hide their propaganda its becoming more obvious day by day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pix: War Of The Decade?Iraqi Forces Prepare To Take On 60000 Jihadists For Mosul / The Simpsons Predicted Hilary As President & TRUMP Presidential Run 15 Yrs / Nude Photos Of Rwandan Presidential Candidate 'diane Shima Rwigara' Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.